Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. (5835 Views)

UK Finally Declares IPOB As Terrorist Group. / Brexit: UK Finally Exits From EU / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by OnyeAshuaUru: 2:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Way to go.
Suffocate them.
Deny IPOB terrorists something as common as air. They will live to loathe their own existence.
In my place, they have started turning against each other, such that their fight is no longer with security agencies but now among their different factions.

2 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by smokinloud(m): 4:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Nigeria can not remain one for too long !.

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Christistruth00: 4:22am On Dec 15, 2022
smokinloud:
Nigeria can not remain one for too long !.

Ojukwu said more than that in 1967

2 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by IGBOSON1: 4:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Kelvin3476:

I AM NEVER A KILLER AND WILL NEVER BE.
WITHOUT THE HERDERS KILLINGS IN SOUTH EAST, ALL THESE TRASHY ESN AND CO WON'T EXIST.

ACCUSSING ME OF KILLINGS SHOWS UR UPBRINGING

That thing you're responding to is a hardcore bigoted impostor (either from the muslim core north or Yoruba) whose only remit on nairaland is to try and make it look like Ndigbo are against IPOB and Mazi Kanu! The sad fella can never be seen speaking up against all the criminality being visited on Ndigbo by the despotic Buhari gov't and their herdsmen/bandit/terrorist partners. He's part of the murderous and clandestine plot against Ndigbo and most likely has prior knowledge of all the false-flag operations and senseless high-profile murders in the south-east. It's a well organised setup!

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by smokinloud(m): 4:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ojukwu said more than that in 1967
I'm not an Igbo man o.
Ojukwu no cencern me but with the way things are playing out Nigeria can not remain one for too long

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by IGBOSON1: 5:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:
The bloody MMM scheme company called IPOB has been dissolved by UK government.
Umu Igbo, the time have come for us to wake up and reclaim our God given land from these criminals that call themselves freedom fighters.
We can not reject Simon Ekpa and accept his master Nnamdi Kanu they have the same agenda to keep ala Igbo perpetually in chaos and backward while they benefit from our misery and agony.They are doing it for money and fame at a very high cost to ndi Igbo and Igboland both economically and politically.Biafra is a lost battle that can not be restored by miscreants,hustlers and bloody cultists.Be wise!
I am Ojiofor 1 of Igboland.

The only scheme going on here is your evil self trying your hardest to see IPOB is criminalised abroad just as your despotic and bloodthirsty Buhari gov't has done in lawless 'one Nigeria'! The beauty of all this is you will have to go explain how you came about determining IPOB is a 'terrorist' organisation! Hope you know they've done their homework abroad and been following una lawlessness right from your antics in Kenya to your riding roughshod over court rulings back in 'one Nigeria'.....and not forgetting una nefarious activities with false-flag operations and the use of the ekpa scoundrel to try and 'factionalise' IPOB!?
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by IGBOSON1: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2022
smokinloud:

I'm not an Igbo man o.
Ojukwu no cencern me but with the way things are playing out Nigeria can not remain one for too long

That fool has the arrogance and cocksure attitude of Pharaoh Ramses II.
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by shortIGBOman: 5:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

I will continue hitting them with hard truth until they get sense.

You are a sensible Igbo man

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Christistruth00: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2022
smokinloud:

I'm not an Igbo man o.

Nigeria is resilient

It will remain one

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by gidgiddy: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:
Umu Igbo, the time have come for us to wake up and reclaim our God given land from these criminals that call themselves freedom fighters.
We can not reject Simon Ekpa and accept his master Nnamdi Kanu they have the same agenda to keep ala Igbo perpetually in chaos and backward while they benefit from our misery and agony.They are doing it for money and fame at a very high cost to ndi Igbo and Igboland both economically and politically.Biafra is a lost battle that can not be restored by miscreants,hustlers and bloody cultists.Be wise!

The only lost battle here is your miserably failed British colonial creation called Nigeria that has not progressed an inch since 1960. Igbos must strive for independence from Nigeria, no matter how long it takes because to remain in Nigeria is to be a slave

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by adeoye63o: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2022
-Lol. See below -Lol. See below ...
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by gidgiddy: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Go back to the website and check the Directors of this particular Ipob worldwide.
Kanu put himself, his brother, his wife and his own company as Directors. Then, he asks you to "donate" money and you happily donate.

No wonder Kanu is wearing Fendi and you are wearing chair fabric as cloth.

Who cares that Kanu is wearing Fendi? Nobody but his haters. Kanu had gone through years of detention, suffered military invasion of his house, was illegally kidnapped from Kenya and has been in detention for 18months, all for his belief in Biafra

Ask a Nigerian to go through all that for belief in Nigeria and the Nigerian will run away

Nnamdi Kanu is genuine freedom fighter

2 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Suunnn(f): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Alusiizizi(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2022
kettykin:
Simon Ekpa has single handedly killed the dream of restoring Biafra, something that all the armed forces of Nigeria could not do for more than 10 years. Congratulations to Mazi Simon Ekpa, the biggest obstacle and enemies to Biafra are igbo bastards

This is what happens when you elevate half-wits and idi0ts to exalted positions. A once noble cause has now been bastardized by the halfwit Simon Ekpa. I think that IPOB made a huge mistake in allowing that monkey into their ranks.
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Roboto11: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Go back to the website and check the Directors of this particular Ipob worldwide.
Kanu put himself, his brother, his wife and his own company as Directors. Then, he asks you to "donate" money and you happily donate.

No wonder Kanu is wearing Fendi and you are wearing [b]chair fabric [/b]as cloth.

Akposhe na him dey reign.

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

I am not sure about that but MNK run away from his London base for the fear of being arrested months before he was caught in Kenya and brought back to Nigeria.
Hahaha you can lie although you're born liar
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2022
PDJT:

-Lol. Organisations get dissolved for several reasons. Kanu not being presently in the UK for tax returns could be one of them.
-Do you know how many Nigerian Political organisations that have been registered and dissolved in the UK in the last few years?

-Nnamdi Kanu did a great job and will continue to do so. I'm sure you have never made any donations to IPOB, so I wonder why your eyes are on the money or how it's spent. grin

-Anyway, my concern is for the OP to show me any hard evidence that IPOB was dissolved by the UK government.
Oga that guy na ewu mpam

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Kelvin3476: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2022
IGBOSON1:

That thing you're responding to is a hardcore bigoted impostor (either from the muslim core north or Yoruba) whose only remit on nairaland is to try and make it look like Ndigbo are against IPOB and Mazi Kanu! The sad fella can never be seen speaking up against all the criminality being visited on Ndigbo by the despotic Buhari gov't and their herdsmen/bandit/terrorist partners. He's part of the murderous and clandestine plot against Ndigbo and most likely has prior knowledge of all the false-flag operations and senseless high-profile murders in the south-east. It's a well organised setup!
u said it all my brother

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by tungamaje: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

I am not sure about that but MNK run away from his London base for the fear of being arrested months before he was caught in Kenya and brought back to Nigeria.

So what reason did the UK give for dissolving it? We want to know. May be for a different reason and not that they designated them a terrorist group. Please update us
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Kelvin3476: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

You ain't a killer but you support killers.
The so called ESN/UGM have killed more Igbos in the past two years than terrorist fulani herdsmen has done in 10 years.
ITS CLEAR U ARE AN IMPOSTOR.
THE BUHARI LEAD GOVERNMENT HAVE KILLED 80 TIMES MORE IGBOS THAN ANY OTHER GROUP.

THIS UR STATEMENT MAKES IT CLEAR THAT U ARE AN IMPOSTOR.

3 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Kelvin3476:

ITS CLEAR U ARE AN IMPOSTOR.
THE BUHARI LEAD GOVERNMENT HAVE KILLED 80 TIMES MORE IGBOS THAN ANY OTHER GROUP.

THIS UR STATEMENT MAKES IT CLEAR THAT U ARE AN IMPOSTOR.

Okay
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2022
tungamaje:

So what reason did the UK give for dissolving it? We want to know. May be for a different reason and not that they designated them a terrorist group. Please update us

I will update you guys ASAP.
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by muykem: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Nnamidi kanu is a smart guy who capitalise on emotion of his people to gain fame and fortune to himself. He started Biafra agitation without any concrete plans on how to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

The only lost battle here is your miserably failed British colonial creation called Nigeria that has not progressed an inch since 1960. Igbos must strive for independence from Nigeria, no matter how long it takes because to remain in Nigeria is to be a slave

Well it is a historical fact that Biafra surrendered in 1970 after a military defeat from Nigeria armed forces and their allies, the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and his boy Simon Ekpa can't do anything about that than to add salt into the injuries we sustained during the war and that is exactly what they are doing..I am not a slave I think those who are the new slaves are those that willingly or forced to obey orders to sit at home for financial benefit of criminals that lives abroad.
If I ask you what method you want to use to restore a defeated Biafra you have no answers than your criminal activities in Igboland in the name of agitation.

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2022
IGBOSON1:

The only scheme going on here is your evil self trying your hardest to see IPOB is criminalised abroad just as your despotic and bloodthirsty Buhari gov't has done in lawless 'one Nigeria'! The beauty of all this is you will have to go explain how you came about determining IPOB is a 'terrorist' organisation! Hope you know they've done their homework abroad and been following una lawlessness right from your antics in Kenya to your riding roughshod over court rulings back in 'one Nigeria'.....and not forgetting una nefarious activities with false-flag operations and the use of the ekpa scoundrel to try and 'factionalise' IPOB!?

Trash!
International community have their representatives in Nigeria and knows how deadly and barbaric IPOB is.

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2022
PDJT:

-Lol. I wonder why you're bothered about IPOB or how it works. Could you not spend your time digging your beloved Nigeria out of the earthly dump it's in? I mean your currency is not even worth the paper it's printed on. cheesy

-You can continue to deceive your likes with your silly threads/posts in order to earn your living from those corrupt politicians, but make no mistake; IPOB is fully registered in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and there is nothing your paymasters or your pay-as-you-post threads can do about it. grin
After typing trash you will go to Nigeria immigration office to have your Nigeria passport renewed grin
That is your reality.
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by gidgiddy: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

Well it is a historical fact that Biafra surrendered in 1970 after a military defeat from Nigeria armed forces and their allies, the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and his boy Simon Ekpa can't do anything about that than to add salt into the injuries we sustained during the war and that is exactly what they are doing..I am not a slave I think those who are the new slaves are those that willingly or forced to obey orders to sit at home for financial benefit of criminals that lives abroad.
If I ask you what method you want to use to restore a defeated Biafra you have no answers than your criminal activities in Igboland in the name of agitation.

A defeated Biafra? Only someone who isn't Igbo, or hasnt got mucj strong connection to Igbo land, would be happy to say such

The point here is that Nigeria has been a complete failure since 1970 the war ended and it can never work

And thats there is Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by ipobcannibals: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2022
amliftedhigher:
God punish Simon Ekpa and his useless terrorist followers. Simon Ekpa must be hunt down at all cost
God cannot punish Simon Ekpa without first punishing hunchback namadi cownu, unless God is not a fair God.

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by nogasimplicity: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Well the truth is that the activities of the agitators have been a pain in the life of the south easterners. It has equally led to destruction, anti-developments, chaos, backwardness etc. its never late for them to turn a new leaf and champion their agitations the way it should be, they should also bear in mind that there will be opposing views and South Eastern people who are not interested in their secession activities. Or better still key in in the Nigeria Project and play politics that other region are playing.

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

A defeated Biafra? Only someone who isn't Igbo, or hasnt got mucj strong connection to Igbo land, would be happy to say such

The point here is that Nigeria has been a complete failure since 1970 the war ended and it can never work

And thats there is Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa

Was Biafra defeated or not?
This is historical fact that can't be denied it have nothing to do with my ethnicity.
What is your blueprint to restore Biafra,you haven't answered that question.
Nigeria as a nation may have failed but it is still a sovereign nation and a member of UN and to break away from existing country,UN have a set down rules to follow,is IPOB following those rules?

1 Like

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by gidgiddy: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

Was Biafra defeated or not?
This is historical fact that can't be denied it have nothing to do with my ethnicity.
What is your blueprint to restore Biafra,you haven't answered that question.
Nigeria as a nation may have failed but it is still a sovereign nation and a member of UN and to break away from existing country,UN have a set down rules to follow,is IPOB following those rules?

Biafra was never defeated, there was a ceasefire agreement which some Nigerians have since assumed to be defeat

As for waiting for UN rules, Nigeria is heading for collapse. As Nigerias economic woes get worse, agitations for Oduduwa in the West, agitation for Biafra in the East, and much of the North in the hands of armed bandits

Nigeria is already dead, its the funeral date we are waiting for. When the funeral comes, UN rules wont count for much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Corps Members, 24 Others Die In Enugu Auto Crash / Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate / Buhari Wears Official AU Badge Upside-down (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.