Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port (22280 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger / Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port / Baro Port Dormant, 8 Months After Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Gobekli: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kewtt:

Igbos are liabilities to anyone they support. Your votes don't count. How many people did you kill in alaigbo today?

Bla bla bulaba

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by emonis88: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
APC has not improved the PH port or done the Calabar port , but he is promising a new port? Lies upon lies.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Very funny ......

Does TINUBU know where River Niger is located?

What business has TINUBU with the SOUTH talk more of South East??

You will dredge River Niger but the second Niger bridge height from the river level can't take a ship across......lols...

What statistics is TINUBU using to talk pls?
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Kewtt: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
Very funny ......

Does TINUBU know where River Niger is located?

What business has TINUBU with the SOUTH talk more of South East??

You will dredge River Niger but the second Niger bridge height from the river level can't take a ship across......lols...

What statistics is TINUBU using to talk pls?
Ipob miscreant read.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by xevove2061: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Obi killed more than 1,000 igbo youths using Awkuzu Sars. Assuming they killed like 3 of your mother's children, at least the living ones will have commonsense

Can you give us evidence to these your claims. When them come carry una for university now begin maltreat you, una go dey cry fowl.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Wickedfacts: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
xevove2061:

Can you give us evidence to these your claims. When them come carry una for university now begin maltreat you, una go dey cry fowl.

Be like na last week you begin follow politics. Assuming Peter Obi's Awkuzu Sars killed like 3 of your mother's children, you won't be be here asking stupid questions.
Under Peter Obi, they used tipper to drop the corpses of Igbo youths into Ezu River.
If your brother were to be among, you for get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kewtt:

No one is promising Igbos anything. You're not Nigerians
think about your next meal.... thanks
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by yahoodetector: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
He has initiated greater projects in Lagos state, so we have no doubt he will do even more.

Someone is somewhere expecting Nigerians to vote him because he built a brewery with the states money.

You will cry in February

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Villa12(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Adeyeye shamsudeen olaniyi,
U smoke Thîefnubu's left over cocaine this night?
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Villa12(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
yahoodetector:

You will cry in February
Hahahahaha

Chinedu na everybody go cry for February?

Prof Soludo was right anyway, social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Villa12(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
think about your next meal.... thanks
Hahahahaha

Chinedu are you going home for Christmas?
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by FireUpNow(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Promise upon promises. All na wash. PMB did more than Thiefunubu during his campaign days and at the end what did we see? Disaster
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Pclemenza: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kewtt:

Exactly. Tinubu is the epitome of competence... Think and do
Tested & Trusted

Tested to make unrealistic promises and Trusted not to fulfill such promises

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Mccullum: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu, my vote will be casted for you in 2023, I'll also canvass people in my neighborhood voluntarily to vote for him.

JAGABAN.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Proudlyomonna: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zarzah:

Boboyi Fara ba le

At Least Obi can lift the cup by himself.

can Bulaba Blu lift that cup

Bulaba that can't lift Nigeria flag is the one that one that wants to lift Nigeria....

Walai eyin omo APC Yi, Ori gbogbo yin ti daru patapata

Asin you will see a supposed human being wishing APC disaster on this Country again,when it's clear that APC is synonymous with Hardship and Suffering pro max undecided
Walai aye ti ri won ton undecided
Won le ri anu gba laye yi mo.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by peacettw: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2022
The word 'will' should be banned completely
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by basybasy: 12:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-promises-to-dredge-river-niger/?amp
If Obi supporters like, they should he falls on the stage, we still stands on d mandate of Asiwaju. There are some reasons why Obi cannot win next yr election.
1. Because is an Igbo man (No tribe trust Igbos, the aims of Igbos is to divide and bring down Nigeria)
2. He can't make a good President ( He will be tribalistic)
3. Obi supporters are using deaths and sickness to campaign against others Muslims contenders ( An average Muslim and Hausa do expect sickness and death always, using those things do not carry weight)
4. Igbos are one directional, unlike Yorubas and other tribes. Igbos don't trust anybody.
5. An average Northerner knows that if Obi wins, North will bleed and be persecuted.
6. He does not have strong supporters
7. He is very stingy. He does not want to spend money ( We no de spend siisi). If Obi supporters cannot spend siisi, who is mumu that will vote them.
8. I will fight or block corruption like Buhari slogan does not hold water again. We are wise now. Steal money and work, no problem. Buhari doesn't steal money but brought a lot of thieves into his cabinet.
9. Lack of total mobilization as a result of funding. All the rural areas, how is Obi going to mobilize them?
This is a party that doesn't have offices in some States.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by femtex007(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So who do Nigerians trust?

Is it pandora Obituary? Why?

What exactly did he do as a governor for 8 years that make you think Nigerians trust him?

Is it because he drank the water himself?
Whenever they talk, blow them this
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by MN07: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2022
basybasy:

If Obi supporters like, they should he falls on the stage, we still stands on d mandate of Asiwaju. There are some reasons why Obi cannot win next yr election.
1. Because is an Igbo man (No tribe trust Igbos, the aims of Igbos is to divide and bring down Nigeria)
2. He can't make a good President ( He will be tribalistic)
3. Obi supporters are using deaths and sickness to campaign against others Muslims contenders ( An average Muslim and Hausa do expect sickness and death always, using those things do not carry weight)
4. Igbos are one directional, unlike Yorubas and other tribes. Igbos don't trust anybody.
5. An average Northerner knows that if Obi wins, North will bleed and be persecuted.
6. He does not have strong supporters
7. He is very stingy. He does not want to spend money ( We no de spend siisi). If Obi supporters cannot spend siisi, who is mumu that will vote them.
8. I will fight or block corruption like Buhari slogan does not hold water again. We are wise now. Steal money and work, no problem. Buhari doesn't steal money but brought a lot of thieves into his cabinet.
9. Lack of total mobilization as a result of funding. All the rural areas, how is Obi going to mobilize them?
This is a party that doesn't have offices in some States.

Wow!

Wait do you actually reason this way?

SMH.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by subcbouy: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Fake promise. If you enter diz one na once chance. gringrin
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by brandsoncharlie: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
He has initiated greater projects in Lagos state, so we have no doubt he will do even more.

Someone is somewhere expecting Nigerians to vote him because he built a brewery with the states money.

Same old crooks you're voting for.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by LegacyB: 12:48am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
Again?

When will he understand Nigerians don't trust him?

David Hundeyin really scattered Tinubu's destiny.
One can understand your confusion of David in the name to confuse it for David and Goliath in the Bible.
Honestly the guy you talk about does not even exist to Seyi Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by WELEBOO(m): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2022
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! Let him first make the dollar to Naira one to one. Nigerians are wiser now.
LeoDeKing:

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by occfx: 1:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

Buhari said more than this na... Just tell us say you will make 1 naira = 100$
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Melonsmasher: 1:34am On Dec 15, 2022
You want to dredge river Niger and then build a better Lagos on it, abi you are hoping in the process to find tons of diamonds you think is hidden beneath the river? What a waste of human to nature.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Buhari4dullard: 2:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Thîefnubu na dredging of River Niger we go chop?
Cocaine addict say him go dredge River Niger same way he has been dredging Lagos state revenue.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Lightorder: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Yes , we know that you will buy biscuits and sweet for us. Imagine this senseless man ! Who does he think we are ?
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by MasterTeeUSA: 3:07am On Dec 15, 2022
He did the same at IBEJU LEKKI. Vote for someone that knows the ROAD not someone that is telling you I can figure out the road

Kewtt:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Alpharey: 3:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Says Agbado Master, grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by kellyzaf(m): 3:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu has the magic wand to turn water into wine. .. grin cheesy

If you doubt me, look at lagos

Is it true that Tinubu really build lagos which was the federal capital b4 Abuja? Plz educate me on this. Thnx in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesters Storm N’assembly, Demand Death Penalty For Corruption / Nigerians Divided Over Proscription Of IPOB / Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.