Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

A Cure For Stuttering (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cure For Stuttering (18+) (454 Views)

Please How To I Avoid Stuttering?? / Madagascar Who Claimed They Had A Cure Gets Hits Hard With Extreme Cases Of Coro / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cure For Stuttering (18+) by Darteyyyy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
"Hey! How's my favorite nephew?" I ask, bending at the waist to make sure he gets a good look at my tits as I lean over the chaise lounge and give him a big kiss on the cheek. My white, flower-print bikini can barely contain my well-developed breasts, which is why I chose to wear it this afternoon.

"Aunt S-S-S-Sara," Jeremy stutters as his eyes bulge out towards my tanned globes, hanging just inches from his face. As I stand up, I can't help but notice that his eyes aren't the only things that are bulging at the moment. I guess that answers the question!

"Your mother thinks your gay," I tell him matter-of-factly as his eyes roam from my tits down to the tiny triangle of material disappearing between my legs.

"G-G-Gay?" he looks at me incredulously. "W-w-w-why w-w-would she think th-th-that?" he stutters some more and sits up, trying to hide his erection. Damn! He's pretty good size for an eighteen-year-old. I can't believe this is the same little boy I used to baby-sit. He's certainly not little now. Swinging his legs over the side of the chaise lounge he looks like he's trying to decide if he should risk standing up and exposing himself even more.

Read the rest at [url] https://www.9jalinks.com/comments/index/60290/1[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Who’s Familiar With Lagos School Of Nursing Igando / British Experiment called Nigeria Has Collapsed /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.