Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (630023 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (1776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 6:36pm On Mar 07
I wonder what mofos would be without nukes. Any slight provocation nukes. Putin-the boy who cried nukes. Btw, is Russia immuned to nukes. Am always suprised due to the way Pootin always threating nukes!
Tiopii:

Another Nuclear threat.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 6:51pm On Mar 07
DystopianMuse:
Hard facts! You have said it all. Russia started losing with the dissolution of the USSR (which Putin himself said was the greatest disaster of the century). The Americans won ideologically. Economically, yes it is China vs America. Even though in my opinion especially with recent economical crisis, which will only get worse due to the way evil CCP is handling the economy. China has peaked economically and will be regressing. Even millitariry, if you remove nukes, i would say China has overtaken Russia. Don't forget China now has the largest navy interms of tonnage surpassing the USA. Ideologically, you know Russia has lost it, when you have even former Soviet states running away from her sphere of influence. Ukraine a prime example you mentioned. But their fanboys here are not seeing reality. They have been blinded by the hate for the West. By the time they will wake up, it would be a game of 4D chess!

Most here are still confusing the USSR as present day Russia. NATO has checked Russia, however the final nailing would would Russia losing in Ukraine.

China has it own economic issues to worry bout, it shares border with India, another competitor in the global scene. The US is a major reason China developed so fast when they moved most of their industries to China and Biden has reversed this, they are starting to return to the US, one of the r ason Xi was in the US to assure investors that their investment would be safe in China and open to further investment as China has been unable to attract alot of foreign investment since Biden signed.

India is hoping they move some industries to India.

There are alot more nations shaping the global scene.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 6:58pm On Mar 07
DystopianMuse:
I wonder what mofos would be without nukes. Any slight provocation nukes. Putin-the boy who cried nukes. Btw, is Russia immuned to nukes. Am always suprised due to the way Pootin always threating nukes!

what else can he use to make threats? His hypersonic hasn't been decisive in the war.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 7:03pm On Mar 07
Tiopii:

So Russia hasn't taken any lose in Ukraine? since this Ukraine war started over 2 years, the second NATO officer during "Training". But thousands of Russians has died so far, they have lost a significant of their Black Sea Fleet. Economy is tanking.

"20 years of USA nato fighting all over the world not one Russian military men died" I think you make your research again.

How does this make you happy?

This is why we keep saying that US supporters have comprehension issues. Read his post again. Do it very slowly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 7:03pm On Mar 07
WriiterNg:
⚡Serbian President Vucic:

The US and NATO feel they have lost [in Ukraine] and are ready to take extreme measures.

Now they are talking about Western soldiers in Ukraine. Some say it won't happen, but it will.

Dicey
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:09pm On Mar 07
Yeah, many nations will be involved in shaping the global order, especially swing states like Indonesia. Yes, USA helped China grow economically, by helping China joined the WTO, what about those sweet sweet money in American FDIs (the same money China desperately needs and signalling to the USA. To come back with the money after that botched and disastrous Covid policy) but how can they come back when CCP is increasingly cracking down on Western firms and experts with the vague anti espionage law. American companies are scaling back especially due to the rising American protectionism, also moving to more friendlier shore like Vietnam and India.
Tiopii:

Most here are still confusing the USSR as present day Russia. NATO has checked Russia, however the final nailing would would Russia losing in Ukraine.

China has it own economic issues to worry bout, it shares border with India, another competitor in the global scene. The US is a major reason China developed so fast when they moved most of their industries to China and Biden has reversed this, they are starting to return to the US, one of the r ason Xi was in the US to assure investors that their investment would be safe in China and open to further investment as China has been unable to attract alot of foreign investment since Biden signed.

India is hoping they move some industries to India.

There are alot more nations shaping the global scene.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07
Tiopii:

So Russia hasn't taken any lose in Ukraine? since this Ukraine war started over 2 years, the second NATO officer during "Training". But thousands of Russians has died so far, they have lost a significant of their Black Sea Fleet. Economy is tanking.

"20 years of USA nato fighting all over the world not one Russian military men died" I think you make your research again.

How does this make you happy?

I meant while USA nato were fighting and Russia was not fighting no Russian military men were dying try to understand the message

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07
FoolishBoy419:

This is why we keep saying that US supporters have comprehension issues. Read his post again. Do it very slowly

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 7:45pm On Mar 07
Why are American fanboys in overdrive this night? Looks like you all have heard some not-so-good news from the frontlines and need to begin bashing Russia to cope.

Hypertension medicine don cost o. Calm down. If you give yourself high blood pressure over Russia's economic and battlefield progress, na you know. Nobody here will contribute money for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 7:46pm On Mar 07
Tiopii:

Russia is losing global footing to China, it is now a USA/China world. With the recent over reliance of Russia on China, it's kinda sad to see.

Used to be :
USA/USSR
USA/Russia

Now it is USA/China.(Xi said it himself)

Russia has lost a military war to NATO without any war and is losing an economical war to China and losing a cultural war to Ukraine.

The international arena is wild and very slippery.

How can I sell something to you for cheap to help boost your economy but you say I depend on you. How?

Russia also sells cheap gas to India & Turkey at the same quantity it sells to China.

Some of you reason backwards.

Russia is in fact helping China. The same help it gave to the EU, particularly Germany for decades. What do you call that?

What exactly does Russia buy from China? China copies Russia in every thing.

I've been to Shenzhen, China and they see Russians as superior to them so dead that narrative.

The US itself is in the palms of China. It manufactures literally everything in China. It also depends on bailout funds from China.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 7:52pm On Mar 07
⚡The head of Moldova's autonomous region of Gagauzia, Evgenia Gutsul, intends to raise the issue of infringement of the rights and freedoms of the Gagauz people at the UN.

“I raised the question of the possibility of discussing at the UN the infringement of the Gagauz people and pressure from the central authorities of Moldova. We need to draw the attention of the international diplomatic community to the arbitrariness occurring in our so-called 'democratic' country,” Gutsul wrote on social media.

Earlier, during the meeting with Russian senior lawmaker Valentina Matvienko, Gutaul said the rights of Gagauzians are being suppressed by Moldova's central government.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 7:52pm On Mar 07
WriiterNg:
⚡The first NATO airbase in the Western Balkans opened in Kuçovë, Albania.

For the first time in its history, Albania has also added a NATO-standard military aircraft (Bayraktar TB2 UCAV) to its inventory.

Bayraktar TB2 UCAVs performed their first flight at the opening ceremony of the new NATO Air Base in Kuçovë.

Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama described the airbase as another element of security for the Western Balkans, noting that "we know very well that the region is not free from the threat of Russia and its neo-imperialist ambitions."

Albania joined NATO cos of fears of Russia's neo imperialist ambitions. If Russia was a good neighbor those bordering nations won't see the need to join NATO.

Russia had eastern Europe to lose and it has lost most of it. NATOs influence is expanding there and Putin played a major role.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dream25: 8:04pm On Mar 07
Tiopii:

Chief, Russia has lost the EU market, they need replacement for the lose. Same reason they are tryna get into the Middle East and Central Asia regions. what they are doing is normal, Russia needs Africa, we need to take advantage of this properly.

You want to argue or you don't know how economies work?

Yes Russia is out of Germany but China, India and others are making up for it.. The EU need Russia more than Russia need them...

Their Economy is down now and their products are no longer competitive as it used to be, Russia gas was their lifeline. Main reason they're buying the gas unofficially through channels.. cheesy

You talk as if same EU are still not buying the Russia gas. Even EU countries are still using Russia gas and they're paying for it..

You should stop making things up to massage you ego .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07
WriiterNg:

Russia is in fact helping China. The same help it gave to the EU, particularly Germany for decades. What do you call that?

The US itself is in the palms of China. It manufactures literally everything in China. It also depends on bailout funds from China.

omo i no wan talk since. Some people think that the rest of the world is useless without the west particularly US, i have said on this thread that even the american dream is MADE IN CHINA. Many people here dont know the dept of US manufacturing relationships with China... WE ARE TALKING OF HARDWARE, DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH CHEMICALS FLOW FROM CHINA TO US? IM NOT SURE OF NOW BUT EXPLOSIVES PRIMERS AND OTHER CHEMICALS FOR AMERICAN FIRE ARMS USE TO COME FROM CHINA

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 8:08pm On Mar 07
Tiopii:

Albania joined NATO cos of fears of Russia's neo imperialist ambitions. If Russia was a good neighbor those bordering nations won't see the need to join NATO.

Russia had eastern Europe to lose and it has lost most of it. NATOs influence is expanding there and Putin played a major role.
Who is this guy? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07
Tiopii:

Oga just like the UK and America, Russia has a history, But ask you self this question why does it seem that the history of other past tyrants, have been forgotten. The answer is simple... Propaganda in/and diplomacy. the history of evil britain is always swept under the rug in conversations, but the slightest mention of russia is associated with the devil... the speading the fear of russia is in the intrest and glory of NATO.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 8:25pm On Mar 07
WriiterNg:

How can I sell something to you for cheap to help boost your economy but you say I depend on you. How?

Russia also sells cheap gas to India & Turkey at the same quantity it sells to China.

Some of you reason backwards.

What exactly does Russia buy from China? China copies Russia in every thing.

I've been to Shenzhen, China and they see Russians as superior to them so dead that narrative.

How does this epistle debunk my own post?

Russia is selling for cheap cos they don't have alot of buyers anymore, their biggest market was the US/EU.

Russia needs to sell their gas to getting revenue, oil/gas reports for 50+% of their export. So how does Russia convince it remaining customers to continue buying from them and want them to purchase more, you sell more for less, you know how many times Putin has been to Russia to propose deals? To get Russian oil is even hard now cos of sanctions.

Russia isn't helping China, Russia is the biggest loser in the oil trae chain, they sell for less to China/India etc, those ones sell at a higher price to the US/EU. And the EU is even trying to set the price of Russian oil in the oil market, they want to cap it.

Russia wasn't helping the EU, they did business and price was determined by demand and supply. Fair deal for everyone involved.

China is Russia's biggest trading partner, but Russia isn't China's biggest trading partner. See levels.

When was the visit to Shenzhen? I know they don't feel same way in Beijing rn.

The US isn't in the palm of China, if this true, Taiwan would be under China already, the only reason it isn't happening is cos of the US you claim is in their palm.

Biden has signed the decoupling bill, most of the industries are already returning back to the US, Xi went to the US to ask for investment in China as they haven't been attracting foreign investment and China's economy is already declining.

China is now regarded as the second strongest army after the US. whether China copied or not, their ratings has increased.

What bailout is China giving the US, I have never heard of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by olugabbie(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07
WriiterNg:
⚡Macron:

There are “no restrictions, no red lines” to support Ukraine.

I think Macron is very angry with Russia, and it is understandable. Russia ousted France from Africa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 8:33pm On Mar 07
Massage his ego? grin I AM SERIOUSLY MARVEL ESPECIALLY PRO RUSSIA FOLKS. WHO ALWAYS ATTRIBUTE EUROPE ECONOMICAL DECLINE TO THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T HAVE CHEAP RUSSIA GAS AGAIN. YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. SORRY NOT SORRY TO SAY. Europe economies has been in distress before the evil war. UK for example suffering since post Brexit. Germany (the export market which use to be a lifeline is dwindling. Declining demograghics. The car industry one of its core industry now been choked with the EV revolution). Don't let me get started on Greece and Spain. What about Netherland. BUT THIS ECONOMIES ARE STILL BETTER LOOKING AT THE OECD AVERAGE. I will explain in chance for 'blame it all on gas folks' when am chanced.
Dream25:

Yes Russia is out of Germany but China, India and others are making up for it.. The EU need Russia more than Russia need them...

Their Economy is down now and their products are no longer competitive as it used to be, Russia gas was their lifeline. Main reason they're buying the gas unofficially through channels.. cheesy

You talk as if same EU are still not buying the Russia gas. Even EU countries are still using Russia gas and they're paying for it..

You should stop making things up to massage you ego .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 8:34pm On Mar 07
olugabbie:

I think Macron is very angry with Russia, and it is understandable. Russia ousted France from Africa.

He is pained their neocolonialist structure in some African countries has been dismantled. Very evil country.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:35pm On Mar 07
Tiopii:

Russia is losing global footing to China, it is now a USA/China world. With the recent over reliance of Russia on China, it's kinda sad to see.

Used to be :
USA/USSR
USA/Russia

Now it is USA/China.(Xi said it himself)

Russia has lost a military war to NATO without any war and is losing an economical war to China and losing a cultural war to Ukraine.

The international arena is wild and very slippery.
what are you saying gan? I was thinking that you are one of the most intelligent person among pro-west on this thread but your todays post is out of it!
Since the start of this conflict Russia has gained more allies than any country

Which war has Russia lost against NATO?

Russia economy war? With who? The country that really on oil and gas dey fight economy war?

All your todays post on this thread is❌❌❌❌❌❌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 8:36pm On Mar 07
nigeriansamurai:
Oga just like the UK and America, Russia has a history, But ask you self this question why does it seem that the history of other past tyrants, have been forgotten. The answer is simple... Propaganda in/and diplomacy. the history of evil britain is always swept under the rug in conversations, but the slightest mention of russia is associated with the devil... the speading the fear of russia is in the intrest and glory of NATO.

Bro the truthful, if Russia wasn't lacking propaganda won't have worked, and no nation/people can claim to know Russia more than former Soviet nations, and a significant portion joined NATO/EU.

Nothing swept under the rug. when we make reference to those times we speak against them.

You want to blame NATO for all Russia's shortcomings.

Russia invaded Georgia 2008, attacked UKraine for the second time, 2022.

Russia is the biggest promoter of NATO propaganda. Russia attacking Ukraine in itself is promoting fear.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07
Come Tiopii and co sef una dey take time look news sef... you are shouting that Russia is losing in the gas market, but are you not seeing the news. Russias economy is based on energy and it is expected to boom further this year (one animal i was talking with yesterday said that russias economy grew because of arm trade with iran, how much iran wan give russia, kwanu?). Despite the sanction EU still crave russian energy products, turning to middle men instead of russia, countries that where reliving them selves of russian energy are back to russian gas. Russia has been expanding and diversifying its economy intensly since it noticed NATOs evil plans since before the cimera incident (even agriculture). all this things you are shouting was the future US had forsaw russia, after the sanctions. Most of your claims about russia economy na false, If you have any doubt go check stats (even the ones from your west propaganda sources) the world no dey bend to our ideals men...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07
Tiopii:

Bro the truthful, if Russia wasn't lacking propaganda won't have worked, and no nation/people can claim to know Russia more than former Soviet nations, and a significant portion joined NATO/EU.

Nothing swept under the rug. when we make reference to those times we speak against them.

You want to blame NATO for all Russia's shortcomings.

Russia invaded Georgia 2008, attacked UKraine for the second time, 2022.

Russia is the biggest promoter of NATO propaganda. When Russia does attacking it neighbours not in itself promoting fear.
Oga you be truthful, every nation in our solar system dey learn for US hand in terms of propaganda. No nation has been more successful than the US in propaganda. If NATO respected itself do you think russia would have attacked anyone? Russia is the one under serious treat mr man.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:03pm On Mar 07
Tiopii:

Naah. China and India are buying them cheaper, they are actually paying less and getting more. Russia needs to sell it's gas/oil to generate revenue. It's a significant portion of Russias export.

China and India can't cover the lose of the USA/EU market. That was their biggest market.

Any deal between between Nigeria/Africa and Russia must be extremely favorable to Africa.

Russia is still trying to cover the lose, Russia foreign minister has been travelling alot now, for better relations with other states outside Europe.
@ the bold the first paragraph
Pls dey search before typing

Second paragraph 👍👍👍👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:13pm On Mar 07
Vl3ly:
what are you saying gan? I was thinking that you are one of the most intelligent person among pro-west on this thread but your todays post is out of it!
Since the start of this conflict Russia has gained more allies than any country

Which war has Russia lost against NATO?

Russia economy war? With who? The country that really on oil and gas dey fight economy war?

All your todays post on this thread is❌❌❌❌❌❌

I don't care how you feel bro.

Russia as a result of it attacking Ukraine, made it possible for Finland and Sweden to join NATO officially, same thing they were trying to guard against by attacking Ukraine. NATO get adding former soviet state is a loss for Russia. Ukraine would also be NATO.

What more allies? Pls mention them. Neighbouring states are considering closing their borders to Russia. They are losing the home battle. Russia's backyard.

Check the UN resolution on the Russia/Ukraine war.

"Russia economy war? With who? *"The country that really on oil and gas dey fight economy war?"*
You could easily for referring to either Russia or China. so clarify pls
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:21pm On Mar 07
Vl3ly:
@ the bold the first paragraph
Pls dey search before typing

Second paragraph 👍👍👍👍👍👍

If the first paragraph is wrong show proofs.

China, India, etc have increased purchase but at discounted prices, Russia has lost the US/EU market almost totally.

Bring proof it's a lie. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07
I find it annoying when i see black people licking the wests ass france, england, america, where all slavers... Yes, today slave trade is gone. but what are the objectives of slave trade? It was simply a system to better the economies of the western elites, by supplying human labour (or service) and resources, through immigration and expansion at an extremely cheap rate. Now today there are no more slaves, but what about the system. In many western countries you can see that blacks are still the labour force, how much do they make how is the standard of living? even down to music, we see blacks are the major suppliers. But do you know how much these white men make off them compared to how much they make. Slave trade is gone yet today you have a higher number of black people struggling with life while still serving the intrest of west economies, now look at africa you see billions worth minerals to moved the west by corrupt western backed Presidents, why africans die of poverty. open your furkin eyes

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 9:26pm On Mar 07
⚡Swiss Senate votes in favor of transferring frozen Russian assets to Ukraine

The Swiss Cantonal Council has approved the idea of using frozen assets of the Bank of Russia for the needs of Ukraine. 21 senators voted in favor, 19 voted against, three more abstained, AFP reports.

The agency said that more than 8 billion dollars belonging to the Russian Central Bank had been frozen in Switzerland.

However, the senators' decision has no mandatory force and it is not known whether the cabinet will take such a step.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 9:27pm On Mar 07
⚡The UK will finance more than 10,000 combat drones for Ukraine for a total amount of more than $400 million.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 9:28pm On Mar 07
⚡China has claimed 384,235 acres of American farmland soil, with a single Chinese billionaire owning more than half the property, per NYP.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:28pm On Mar 07
Tiopii:

How does this epistle debunk my own post?

Russia is selling for cheap cos they don't have alot of buyers anymore, their biggest market was the US/EU.

Russia needs to sell their gas to getting revenue, oil/gas reports for 50+% of their export. So how does Russia convince it remaining customers to continue buying from them and want them to purchase more, you sell more for less, you know how many times Putin has been to Russia to propose deals? To get Russian oil is even hard now cos of sanctions.

Russia isn't helping China, Russia is the biggest loser in the oil trae chain, they sell for less to China/India etc, those ones sell at a higher price to the US/EU. And the EU is even trying to set the price of Russian oil in the oil market, they want to cap it.

Russia wasn't helping the EU, they did business and price was determined by demand and supply. Fair deal for everyone involved.

China is Russia's biggest trading partner, but Russia isn't China's biggest trading partner. See levels.

When was the visit to Shenzhen? I know they don't feel same way in Beijing rn.

The US isn't in the palm of China, if this true, Taiwan would be under China already, the only reason it isn't happening is cos of the US you claim is in their palm.

Biden has signed the decoupling bill, most of the industries are already returning back to the US, Xi went to the US to ask for investment in China as they haven't been attracting foreign investment and China's economy is already declining.

China is now regarded as the second strongest army after the US. whether China copied or not, their ratings has increased.

What bailout is China giving the US, I have never heard of it.
by you abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (1776) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Balogunodua(m), obedience4(m), Tamodu, currentflow(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.