Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,285 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (685443 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (1894) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:00am On May 17
⚡Blinken: We will destroy you after you helped us destroy your friend.

Xi and Putin:

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:16am On May 17
⚡Serious malfunction in IDF: A bomb weighing about a ton fell from a fighter jet over Israel. There were no casualties.

They are now considering evacuating the residents from the nearby houses.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:24am On May 17
⚡Spain's foreign minister says ships carrying weapons for Israel will not be allowed to use Spanish ports

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:27am On May 17
🇷🇺 🇺🇸

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:58am On May 17
⚡Taiwanese lawmakers shoved, tackled and hit each other in parliament in a dispute about reforms to the chamber.

Ruling DPP member- in an effort to prevent the bill from passing- snatched the voting papers away.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:00am On May 17
⚡Western countries plan to put coordinated pressure on Zelensky to start negotiations, Europe1 claims.

“Western armies seem to have come to their senses. Ukraine will have to negotiate an end to the war, risking a worst-case scenario in which the Russians open another front.

Western chancelleries are preparing a coordinated diplomatic action to convince Vladimir Zelensky to accept the principle of negotiations. It is not yet clear.

Is the Ukrainian president ready to change the costume of a war hero to the costume of a peacemaker?”

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:25am On May 17
obedience4:

Dude calm down
Your rants on the Boeing and Airbus is just wrong instead your reply are laced with venomous insults.

Boeing and Airbus holds a combine 80% market share of the civilian airliner industry

And also you need to understand how the industry works
A order for a civilian jet today will likely take 10 year's before it is delivered.
Revenue are judged by orders
As at today Boeing as about 1560 already placed orders
Airbus has about 2,000 plus orders of its planes
Airbus alone delivered a record 735 commercial jets last year

You are comparing it to a Chinese company who can't even dominate it's own aviation industry
The big 3 national airliner in China, air China,
China southern airline, China Eastern airline
80 % of there total fleets are dominated by Boeing and Airbus

Let's be guided

You can see him writing trash with confidence, his usual antics with his dumb followers liking his post en masse.
COMAC is catching up. Lol.
Dude probably thinks Aeroplane are smartphones getting churned out everytime. Boeing and Airbus still have waves of pending orders and dudes talking about COMAC like WTF!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:25am On May 17
⚡Brazil, South Africa, and China have declined to participate in the conference on Ukraine in Switzerland.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lighthammer(m): 11:27am On May 17
DystopianMuse:

E still dey shock me..

And his gullible followers will swallow that
kremlingrad why cant you make ur point known without resorting to cheap insult?use ur brain now,oo am sorry i forgot u dont have one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 11:44am On May 17
Lighthammer:
kremlingrad why cant you make ur point known without resorting to cheap insult?use ur brain now,oo am sorry i forgot u dont have one

Let me guess, you have brain?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Insulting someone then crying when someone fires back. Typical brain dead bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:52am On May 17
DystopianMuse:

You can see him writing trash with confidence, his usual antics with his dumb followers liking his post en masse.
Dude probably thinks Aeroplane are smartphones getting churned out everytime. Boeing and Airbus still have waves of pending orders and dudes talking about COMAC like WTF!!

Comac is not in the conversation
When it comes to the big boy's Airbus and Boeing

Comac is still struggling in the bottom
Most of comac plane are what is called "regional planes" planes with less than 150 seats
It's largest jets the C919 is not even certified to fly in European airspace.

He is hyping comac a company whose long range wide body aircraft are still in design stage grin

Comac is in competition with the likes of Embraer of Brazil , Bombardier of Canada
Mitsubishi of Japan.
They are all in the regional jets industry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Bossly: 12:01pm On May 17
obedience4:

China is Russia biggest trading partner
Russia ain't China biggest trading partner

China is Russia biggest oil importer, 30% of total Russia oil export comes from China.
Prussia import weapons From China
China doesn't import weapons from Russia.

Who needs who?
Russia needs China more than China needs Russia.

Cry baby, cry more.
Western degenerates and their vassals are doomed 💯

lgbtPEDO terrorists.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by StudyBarn: 12:07pm On May 17
obedience4:

Dude calm down
Your rants on the Boeing and Airbus is just wrong instead your reply are laced with venomous insults.

Boeing and Airbus holds a combine 80% market share of the civilian airliner industry

And also you need to understand how the industry works
A order for a civilian jet today will likely take 10 year's before it is delivered.
Revenue are judged by orders
As at today Boeing as about 1560 already placed orders
Airbus has about 2,000 plus orders of its planes
Airbus alone delivered a record 735 commercial jets last year

You are comparing it to a Chinese company who can't even dominate it's own aviation industry
The big 3 national airliner in China, air China,
China southern airline, China Eastern airline
80 % of there total fleets are dominated by Boeing and Airbus

Let's be guided

This place is overrun with semi-illiterates and sir I'm afraid you are one. The problem with y'all is that you don't read. Pray do tell me what's wrong with what I typed.

I indicated that China now has a domestic civilian aircraft manufacturer (COMAC) that has delivered it's first batch of narrow body aircraft in service ( C919) and is expected to deliver it's first widebody (C939) in 3 years. The war in Ukraine has taught China it needs a domestic civilian aircraft manufacturer and it has poured billions of dollars in investment into it.

I also indicated Boeing and Airbus have a virtual duopoly for Widebody aircrafts, the competition for narrow bodies and single aisle airplanes are far more intense. COMAC isn't a global competitor now and at no point did I say so but like everything Chinese they are in business taking orders from China and it's global partners while upgrading their technology and streamlining their manufacturing process and supply chains.

Tell me genius eh how exactly I am wrong keeping in mind that I'm not exactly fluent in dumb-ese and now schooling...

The C919 is not a regional jet a regional jet is a jet with less than 100 seats the c919 has 168 seats , 11 has been delivered to China Eastern airline another 70 would be delivered in October, Aeroflot has placed an order for 120 aircrafts to be delivered within 5 years and a total of 1300 orders from clients as diverse as GE capital aviation to be delivered within the next 7 years, Chinese manufacturers do not have a the turnover, labor shortage or even steep learning curve of your typical western upstart

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by StudyBarn: 12:15pm On May 17
DystopianMuse:

I dare you to quote me directly you two bit reddit transcribing idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 12:52pm On May 17
Bossly:

Cry baby, cry more.

lgbtPEDO terrorists.

Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:56pm On May 17
WriteerNg:
⚡Western countries plan to put coordinated pressure on Zelensky to start negotiations, Europe1 claims.

“Western armies seem to have come to their senses. Ukraine will have to negotiate an end to the war, risking a worst-case scenario in which the Russians open another front.

Western chancelleries are preparing a coordinated diplomatic action to convince Vladimir Zelensky to accept the principle of negotiations. It is not yet clear.

Is the Ukrainian president ready to change the costume of a war hero to the costume of a peacemaker?”

Zelensky won't... Narcissistic Biden won't

He will rather they will rather end up like napoleon. And Hitler than seek peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 1:11pm On May 17
Bossly:

Cry baby, cry more.

lgbtPEDO terrorists.

The worst is that Europe destroyed their economy just to please USA, I've never seen a set of reetards like their leaders before.
Now they are asking China not to overproduced goods🤦🏾‍♂️
The only competition Europe had was cheap Russia gas and now it's gone, all this just to please America

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 1:13pm On May 17
StudyBarn:

This place is overrun with semi-illiterates and sir I'm afraid you are one. The problem with y'all is that you don't read. Pray do tell me what's wrong with what I typed.

I indicated that China now has a domestic civilian aircraft manufacturer (COMAC) that has delivered it's first batch of narrow body aircraft in service ( C919) and is expected to deliver it's first widebody (C939) in 3 years. The war in Ukraine has taught China it needs a domestic civilian aircraft manufacturer and it has poured billions of dollars in investment into it.

I also indicated Boeing and Airbus have a virtual duopoly for Widebody aircrafts, the competition for narrow bodies and single aisle airplanes are far more intense. COMAC isn't a global competitor now and at no point did I say so but like everything Chinese they are in business taking orders from China and it's global partners while upgrading their technology and streamlining their manufacturing process and supply chains.

Tell me genius eh how exactly I am wrong keeping in mind that I'm not exactly fluent in dumb-ese and now schooling...

The C919 is not a regional jet a regional jet is a jet with less than 100 seats the c919 has 168 seats , 11 has been delivered to China Eastern airline another 70 would be delivered in October, Aeroflot has placed an order for 120 aircrafts to be delivered within 5 years and a total of 1300 orders from clients as diverse as GE capital aviation to be delivered within the next 7 years, Chinese manufacturers do not have a the turnover, labor shortage or even steep learning curve of your typical western upstart

Dude your lies are something else

Only five had been delivered to Eastern China
You said 11
Also there is no record of areofloat Putting ​order for the cheap nonsense.
All comac orders are from either within China or around Asia
No one order has come from any forgien entity
An aircraft that isn't even accredited to fly on European air space.

Also you don't have to say you are comparing comac to Boeing and Airbus
The moment you brought comac into the picture you were indirectly comparing both

Even in the narrow body jets
Boeing and Airbus still have a market share more than this Chinese counterfeit.

So Russia areofloat will leave its indigenous jets marker United Aircraft Corporation, and settle for comac

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 1:24pm On May 17
DystopianMuse:

Throwing tantrum and insulting as usual. You can see you have less point to counter this unlike the first one. Using big grammar to Facade your points won't turn them to facts 🤡🤡

🤡
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:41pm On May 17
⚡Chinese President Xi hugs Putin.

Putin was surprised.

Note that hugging is not a common practice in traditional Chinese culture.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by StudyBarn: 1:43pm On May 17
Obedience40:

Dude your lies are something else

Only five had been delivered to Eastern China
You said 11
Also there is no record of areofloat Putting ​order for the cheap nonsense.
All comac orders are from either within China or around Asia
No one order has come from any forgien entity
An aircraft that isn't even accredited to fly on European air space.

Also you don't have to say you are comparing comac to Boeing and Airbus
The moment you brought comac into the picture you were indirectly comparing both

Even in the narrow body jets
Boeing and Airbus still have a market share more than this Chinese counterfeit.

So Russia areofloat will leave its indigenous jets marker United Aircraft Corporation, and settle for comac

Lol US sanctions have crippled Russian civilian aircraft program, first I'm glad I sent you to Wikipedia, did you also read while consulting only Wikipedia that they have 1200 orders? did you also educate yourself on the seat capacity of regional jets?
did you also read that GE aviation placed an order for 45 jets ironically it's right there on Wikipedia lol?
You would see the Aeroflot orders only if you could spell it, if you could read you would see the Aeroflot order was supposed to be a joint project before UAC (Russia) pulled out due to sanctions and Aeroflot maintained their orders, are orders from Asian airlines and leasing companies not legitimate orders?

I must however maintain that you are a slowpoke, go read more and come back for perhaps more schooling.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:46pm On May 17
Obedience40:

Aeroflot and all Russian airlines have placed orders for new airplanes from Rostec (UAC & Co)

Putin signed a decree in 2022 prohibiting any airline from making any foreign purchase.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 1:53pm On May 17
For the first time in the war, Ukraine 🇺🇦 has enough artillery shells to fight against Russia, no brigades have shell shortages, says Ukrainian President Zelensky

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Bossly: 1:55pm On May 17
Who be your papa?
Gbajue oshi

Donate more salty tears 😭

Obedience40:

Who are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 2:21pm On May 17
WriteerNg:

You're a bloody little liar. You lie through your teeth, till you start looking like a fool.

Aeroflot and all Russian airlines have placed orders for new airplanes from Rostec (UAC & Co)

Putin signed a decree in 2022 prohibiting any airline from making any foreign purchase.

Wow you just insulted me
Without reading my post.

I was saying why will Russia national carrier leave its ingenious airliner marker UAC and go buy Chinese owned COMAC aircraft
You just confirm what I wrote, yet you insult me

I told you before that you comprehension issue's

I promise one guy not to insult anyone again
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 2:29pm On May 17
Obedience40:

Wow you just insulted me
Without reading my post.

I was saying why will Russia national carrier leave its ingenious airliner marker UAC and go buy Chinese owned COMAC aircraft
You just confirm what I wrote, yet you insult me

I told you before that you comprehension issue's

I promise one guy not to insult anyone again
Good luck

Wow. No vex. I read it like it was a statement and not a question you asked.

I don edit my post
✌🏻
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 2:29pm On May 17
StudyBarn:

Lol US sanctions have crippled Russian civilian aircraft program, first I'm glad I sent you to Wikipedia, did you also read while consulting only Wikipedia that they have 1200 orders? did you also educate yourself on the seat capacity of regional jets?
did you also read that GE aviation placed an order for 45 jets ironically it's right there on Wikipedia lol?
You would see the Aeroflot orders only if you could spell it, if you could read you would see the Aeroflot order was supposed to be a joint project before UAC (Russia) pulled out due to sanctions and Aeroflot maintained their orders, are orders from Asian airlines and leasing companies not legitimate orders?

I must however maintain that you are a slowpoke, go read more and come back for perhaps more schooling.

Lol, stop trying to hard to maintain your lie's
Firstly you said they delivered 11 which was actually only five
Also I read the wiki page there is no were areofloat was seen placing orders
Stop trying dude your lies have found you out

Also stop hyping comac, they won't even dominate the regional jet market,talk less of taking on the big boys in wide body jets.

Am done with you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 2:30pm On May 17
⚡US sanctions European partners, it’s what they do - Putin

“The Europeans swallow it up, once again confirming that they are vassals of America,”

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 2:30pm On May 17
WriteerNg:

Wow. No vex. I read it like it was a statement and not a question you asked.

I don edit my post
✌🏻

No wahala
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 2:52pm On May 17
⚡Following last night’s Large-Scale Ukrainian UAV Attack on the Russian Naval Base in the City of Novorossiysk on the Coast of the Black Sea; the Russian Armed Force have Struck several Targets today near the Port City of Odesa in Southern Ukraine utilizing 9K720 Iskander-M Short-Range Ballistic Missiles and causing multiple Large Fires.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 2:55pm On May 17
⚡Putin’s China Visit Highlights Military Ties That Worry the West:

President Vladimir V. Putin attended a trade fair on Friday in a northeastern Chinese city and toured a state-backed university famous for its cutting edge defense research, highlighting how economic and military ties between the countries have grown despite, or perhaps because of, Western pressure.

Mr. Putin’s visit to Harbin, a Chinese city with a Russian past, is part of a trip aimed at demonstrating that he has powerful friends even as his war against Ukraine — a campaign that he is escalating — has isolated him from the West.

The visit followed a day of talks between him and President Xi Jinping of China that seemed orchestrated to convey not only the strategic alignment of the two powerful, autocratic leaders against the West, but a personal connection

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 2:58pm On May 17
⚡Putin spoke about the possibility of France's regular army joining the fight in Ukraine after it declared it would send members of the French Foreign Legion to Ukraine.

"If regular French troops enter Ukraine, would it mean we're in direct conflict, that there's war?

First, you should ask him whether there are troops.

Then we'll speak of consequences."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (1894) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Watcharena, lanre316 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.