Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (669288 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (1861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:46pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡Mariupol, Russia 🇷🇺

🗓 2024

No place in Nigeria can compare with this city... Not even Lagos grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 8:47pm On May 16
1. I said don't quote me, you replied with insult and said I should quit nairaland for good if I don't want to be quoted.
2. I mention that seun is not allowing people quit nairaland and I threatened lawsuit against seun, you reply yet again with an other insult and mockery.
3. Try and remain consistent, you are the one who said I should leave nairaland for good, that is what I'm trying to do. Also, I can pretty much go to court if I wish to do so, that is really not for your appreciation.
4. Shouldn't you be happy I'm trying to apply your idea and leave for good ? Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Last time I quote you.

lanre316:

You don't need to deactivate your account before you can stop commenting and being active on nairaland. Except you have no willpower of your own and you've become addicted to nairaland.

Talking about lawsuits because you can't deactivate your account is a delirious joke 🤣🤣🤣. It's not like Seun forced your hands to login and write posts on his forum.

You're really a clown of the first grade. 🤣🤣
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 8:56pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡It's official.

Zelensky has done his mandatory selfie in front of Kharkiv. Do you recall similar selfies in front of Bakhmut, Soledar and Avdeevka?

This means that soon Kharkov will be liberated. The curse of Zelensky is real.

Sadly true.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:09pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡This humble Hero of the Russian Federation by the name of Ivan Zharsky is credited with destroying:

🇩🇪x2 German Leopard 2A6 tanks
🇺🇸x2 US Bradley IFV
🇺🇦×7 Enemy BMP.

Boy is looking so humble and calm
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:20pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡What's happening in New Caledonia?

— France has been sending thousands of illegal immigrants to New Caledonia to assimilate the native Kanaky.

— France is changing the election law to make the Kanaky minorities in their own land.

— The decision to change the election law caused a big stir in the island. More than 10 people are killed and over 200 are injured in the riots.

— France is attempting to cover up the crimes they have commited against the people of New Caledonia and now blaming Azerbaijan.

French colonial policy is evil. They don't even hide it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:25pm On May 16
⚡Shoigu in the building.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 9:28pm On May 16
obedience4:

I feel bewildered that you will mention my name as a propagator of insults and offensive language here..
The truth is that I only adapted to the way things are done here, I have never insulted people before. I only started here because of the constant assault on my person.
I have used Some vulgar language on this platform that I myself would never have thought I could use .
In fact I insulted someone father on this thread,
But when you see the foul and repellent words being use against you it hard not to retaliate.

Also a careful diagnostic of this issue will show that the pro Russia guys are the ones using nasty and vile words.
They simply can't accept that someone see the world from a different perspective.

OK then. Please be more mild in your comments. We are all civilised beings for crying out loud...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 9:29pm On May 16
Ghostagain:
1. I said don't quote me, you replied with insult and said I should quit nairaland for good if I don't want to be quoted.
2. I mention that seun is not allowing people quit nairaland and I threatened lawsuit against seun, you reply yet again with an other insult and mockery.
3. Try and remain consistent, you are the one who said I should leave nairaland for good, that is what I'm trying to do. Also, I can pretty much go to court if I wish to do so, that is really not for your appreciation.
4. Shouldn't you be happy I'm trying to apply your idea and leave for good ? Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Last time I quote you.

1. I didn't insult you. I just find your statements amusing.
2. If you want to sue, go and sue. These your audio threats is nothing but a childish behavior, to say the least. This is not an insult. Just stating facts.
3. I don't care if you leave nairaland or you don't. It means nothing. My initial comment is about my disagreement with you telling me not to quote you. I will quote whoever I want to, as long as they post comment that are quoteable on nairaland.
4. The irony of it all is that we've quoted each other back and forth several times. If you're really half smart as you pretend to be, you would have ignored my initial comment and all these back and forth quotable quotes will never happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:30pm On May 16
Appleyard:

Do the maths. cool

In other words, Russia is the major oil seller to India, and India is the filling station that sells oil to Europe that sanctioned themselves from buying oil directly from Russia at a lower rate compared to what India is selling them. cool
I have never seen a set of bureaucrats that are this stupid and insipid in geopolitics like those in the Eurozone. Spit.

I wonder how these dumb fuckers were able to colonise Africa. I swear their mumu dey compete with Sabinus.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:30pm On May 16
lanre316:

You don't need to deactivate your account before you can stop commenting and being active on nairaland. Except you have no willpower of your own and you've become addicted to nairaland.

Talking about lawsuits because you can't deactivate your account is a delirious joke 🤣🤣🤣. It's not like Seun forced your hands to login and write posts on his forum.

You're really a clown of the first grade. 🤣🤣

😆😆😆😆 Laff wan kill me for here

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 9:30pm On May 16
Alamkir:

Most people here engage in insults; it's not only a pro-West thing, although they do it more frequently. However, insults are a Nigerian thing; we tend to force people to accept our opinions, and if they don't, we easily resort to abuse.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Can't we all respect that for once?
Honestly this Nigerian mentality, as you said is sickening to me...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:36pm On May 16
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

No place in Nigeria can compare with this city... Not even Lagos grin grin

See pure jealousy!
2000 yrs from now your home state will never be like Lagos of today. Na jealousy go kill you

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:37pm On May 16
⚡Vladimir Putin:

"90% of all trade between China and Russia is conducted in Ruble or Yuan after ditching the US Dollar"

*Many other countries will gradually join this new system of operation.

Many dollars in the world will become "surplus".

Inflation will be brutal in the US and Europe in a few years and is already very bad.

The bubble, which inflates the West with its huge foreign debts, will burst in a very short time."

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 9:38pm On May 16
Michaeltreasure:

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Can't we all respect that for once?
Honestly this Nigerian mentality, as you said is sickening to me...
Don't waste your time, they are not civilised and they are proud of not being civilised. You can't bring them up to your level, they can only drag you down.
This is why most successful nigerians I know in europe avoid other nigerians. Let us face it, nobody (of worth) wants to converse with someone who has the habbits of an animal. The weird thing is that many nigerians just can't see this, they are proud of acting like savages. Just imagine.
Don't fall into their traps, don't go into their unending arguments, just learn to ignore them when they act like savages. If you rumble with a pig, you ultimately become as dirty as the pig.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 9:40pm On May 16
Alamkir:

😆😆😆😆 Laff wan kill me for here

😁😁

Yes o. Laughter is good for the mind. The best medicine, as they say
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:47pm On May 16
StudyBarn:

You are for all intents and purposes an illiterate, you've surely never picked up a pamphlet nevermind a book in your miserable life. Let's move on to some schooling.

China could crack and cracked internal combustion engines but why spend all that money chasing legacy manufacturers who already produce millions of export ICE vehicles in China under joint ventures with Chinese Auto manufacturers. China rightly calculated it can gain market share, expertise and supply chain in a future technology. Today the west is playing catch up and losing market share in Electric cars and battery technology in the largest Auto market in the world (China).

China's nascent commercial airline is proceeding quite fine, COMAC just delivered it's first set of narrow body aircraft the C919, it's widebody aircraft (C939) is due in 3 years, with technology transfer from Russia and comingling of the military-industrial, the production is inevitable; While Boeing and Airbus have a virtual monopoly for Widebody aircrafts, Embraer is a significant player and an even more significant player for narrow bodies

Pls stop pontificating on stuffs you have zero knowledge about, your ignorance is only outstripped by your obvious lack of embarrassment.
I am always amused by the way you always type Rubbish with arrogance.

China can crack ICE bring that evidence that they can first. ICE contains several moving parts unlike EV which are easier which makes china go in that direction

You also forgot their lead in EV is largely due to state subsidy. Now that the West is waking up. Hope your dumb brain knows the gap will be narrowed.

COMAC OR whatever it is.

Your dumb skull should know that the Boeing's 737 lineup and Airbus' equivalent family of A320s. Still dominates and continue to dominate the widebody nonse you typed of there .

Stop displaying your stupidity please.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:52pm On May 16
Alamkir:

See pure jealousy!
2000 yrs from now your home state will never be like Lagos of today. Na jealousy go kill you

Why e dey pain you. Lagos was built up by the federal government. If e sure for una, make una develop ekiti, ondo, osun etc.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:56pm On May 16
⚡Belgian Prime Minister Alexander De Croo on Thursday filed a police complaint against a radio presenter who appeared to call for his shooting after the attack on Slovak leader Robert Fico.

Flemish station Radio Waregem1 said the broadcaster had been suspended and apologised for making a misplaced joke after urging listeners to “take out” De Croo following the news of Fico’s shooting.

“Prime Minister Alexander De Croo has filed a complaint against the presenter who called for the ‘prime minister to be taken out’,” a spokesman for the prime minister wrote on X, the former Twitter.

“The journalist called on listeners to ‘go ahead despite the security around that guy’ and referred to the attack on Prime Minister Fico in Slovakia.”

In a statement the radio station said the presenter had been immediately suspended after making the “misplaced statement”.

“The presenter says he meant this in a playful manner, but it did not come across that way,” it said.

“He apologises to the listeners and Waregem1 believes that he completely misjudged the timing and context and therefore should not have made this statement.”
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 9:59pm On May 16
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Why e dey pain you. Lagos was built up by the federal government. If e sure for una, make una develop ekiti, ondo, osun etc.
No need to exchange with him, operate at a higher intelectual level and let him remain in the mud. If you wrestle with a pig, you become as dirty as the pig.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:02pm On May 16
Ghostagain:

No need to exchange with him, operate at a higher intelectual level and let him remain in the mud. If you wrestle with a pig, you become as dirty as the pig.

Exactly!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:04pm On May 16
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Why e dey pain you. Lagos was built up by the federal government.

Biult by federal government of Russia abi.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

If e sure for una, make una develop ekiti, ondo, osun etc.

Who be una? Am not a Lagosian neither am I from the southwest, just no dey bad mouth other people hardwork, thats an act of jealousy.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:06pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡Belgian Prime Minister Alexander De Croo on Thursday filed a police complaint against a radio presenter who appeared to call for his shooting after the attack on Slovak leader Robert Fico.

The guilty are afraid.

😁 😁 😁 😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:07pm On May 16
lanre316:

😁😁

Yes o. Laughter is good for the mind. The best medicine, as they say

😆😆😆
You sef get vawulence for body, u just dey pretend
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:10pm On May 16
shoodboi2:
Let's not forget...

Undiluted truth.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:11pm On May 16
Alamkir:

Biult by federal government of Russia abi.

Who be una? Am not a Lagosian neither am I from the southeast, just no dey bad mouth other people hardwork, thats an act of jealousy.

Where are you from? Mention your state?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:20pm On May 16
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Where are you from? Mention your state?

Curiosity kill you there, have you ever mention where you came from here?
Iam a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:26pm On May 16
Alamkir:

Curiosity kill you there, have you ever mention where you came from here?
Iam a Nigerian.

Or you part of them from Kwara claiming Lagosian?... Fun fact is that Lagos is not even among top ten best city in Africa. So, when I say no city in Nigeria can compare to Mariupol including Lagos it's not jealousy. I'm just stating fact. But if e pain you, go take otapiapia and end your miserable life. Nobody cares.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 10:30pm On May 16
Ghostagain:

Don't waste your time, they are not civilised and they are proud of not being civilised. You can't bring them up to your level, they can only drag you down.
This is why most successful nigerians I know in europe avoid other nigerians. Let us face it, nobody (of worth) wants to converse with someone who has the habbits of an animal. The weird thing is that many nigerians just can't see this, they are proud of acting like savages. Just imagine.
Don't fall into their traps, don't go into their unending arguments, just learn to ignore them when they act like savages. If you rumble with a pig, you ultimately become as dirty as the pig.
Thanks bro. Just that it's actually difficult seeing this barbaric behavior on this thread and not condemning it...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:33pm On May 16
⚡President Xi and President Putin met again in Zhongnanhai and had an in-depth exchange of views on the Ukraine crisis.

China will continue to play a constructive role in promoting the political settlement of the Ukraine crisis.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:48pm On May 16
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Or you part of them from Kwara claiming Lagosian?... Fun fact is that Lagos is not even among top ten best city in Africa. So, when I say no city in Nigeria can compare to Mariupol including Lagos it's not jealousy. I'm just stating fact. But if e pain you, go take otapiapia and end your miserable life. Nobody cares.

You are a bitter jealous person, if not jealousy you would have used your own state as an example not Lagos, but I guess your state is not worth mentioning

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:57pm On May 16
People should know how to separate business from politics. Cato will never forget Carthage

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by StudyBarn: 10:58pm On May 16
DystopianMuse:

I am always amused by the way you always type Rubbish with arrogance.

China can crack ICE bring that evidence that they can first. ICE contains several moving parts unlike EV which are easier which makes china go in that direction

You also forgot their lead in EV is largely due to state subsidy. Now that the West is waking up. Hope your dumb brain knows the gap will be narrowed.

COMAC OR whatever it is.

Your dumb skull should know that the Boeing's 737 lineup and Airbus' equivalent family of A320s. Still dominates and continue to dominate the widebody nonse you typed of there .

Stop displaying your stupidity please.

I always knew you were an idiot but even I underestimated your idiocy, I will advise you to first familiarize yourself with Brighter Grammar books 1-6 before mouthing off on Industrial policy, Reddit might give you copy and paste but it can neither fill up your empty skull nor offer you context. China sells millions of ICE (Fuel/Hybrid) cars a year, great wall, geely, even Volvo is now Chinese owned.

Again I must reiterate given the sheer depth of your dumbness and inbreeding, you have no right to call anyone dumb, I've seen houseflies with more wits than you, again schooling ...

There are different kinds of Aircrafts, you know what never mind... it'd be like explaining Calculus to a donkey go stand in the corner with the rest of the dumb fûcks... Stop copying shît you can barely read and certainly can't comprehend off Reddit stinky boy.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (1861) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: usmanpogo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.