Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (708093 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (1953) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:22am On May 22
Procashtips:

The Western world can never be my destination.

Is there any Eastern european or Asian country where English is spoken by the majority?

They must not be vassals for the west though.

I don't think it matters though, you can hustle anywhere in the world you want, you don't have to accept their ways. The West complain about Nigeria's corruption and insecurity but they are still plenty in Nigeria hustling.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:26am On May 22
Alamkir:

I don't think it matters though, you can hustle anywhere in the world you want, you don't have to accept their ways. The West complain about Nigeria's corruption and insecurity but they are still plenty in Nigeria hustling.

I wouldn't be able to cope with their way of life and what they see as norm.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:27am On May 22
lanre316:

Plenty.

Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Turkey, UAE and several others I can't remember.

All with relatively prosperous economy and much higher morals than the West. Speaks English and no vassals to the West AFAIK

Thanks.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:33am On May 22
Cancri:
All I have to say is that you Islamists are hypocrites terrorists!

Point of correction you retarded Western slave, I'm not a muslim☪️️. To you idiots anyone questioning and criticising the double standard of the international rule based order is an islamic terrorist.

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:36am On May 22
WriteerNg:
⚡Ireland has now announced their Official Recognition of a Palestinian State, with Spain also said to following the lead of Ireland and Norway later today.

Very very good. Palestine 🇵🇸 is also winning at the diplomatic front.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:38am On May 22
WriteerNg:
⚡Israel has Recalled their Ambassadors from Ireland and Norway for “Consultations” following the Governments of the Two Countries announcing their Recognition today of a Palestinian State.

E pain dem

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:38am On May 22
WriteerNg:
⚡Burkina Faso's leader Ibrahim Traore has defeated another coup attempt.

The coup plotters were arrested by Traore's security teams.

One day, the coup go defeat you. Just hold an election let the people choose who they want as a leader, even traore himself can contest as a candidate. All this wearing military uniform everywhere is not attractive at all
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 10:45am On May 22
obedience4:
Same people that are Happy that some countries have choose foolishly to recognise Palestine are the same people what would tell you Taiwan is not state,

Over a 12 Nations recognised Taiwan as an independent state, but dose it make it one in China eye's
Is Taiwan part of the UN??

Will it ever be passed by a UN resolution to make Palestine a state? The answer is no the USA will always veto such rubbish.

As long as there is a Jewish state of Isreal there will never be a Palestine state.

This sounds like the comment of a single-digit IQ Islamophobic Ipob thug. They are the only ones I know capable of this kind of inexplicable hate.

They are also the only people in the world who want their own state of Biafra but wouldn't mind dying (online) to prevent long suffering Palestinians from having a state.

This one is even boasting that "the US will veto that RUBBISH"

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:46am On May 22
WriteerNg:
⚡Israel has Recalled their Ambassadors from Ireland and Norway for “Consultations” following the Governments of the Two Countries announcing their Recognition today of a Palestinian State.

Who their ambassador help? Make dem waka

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:46am On May 22
obedience4:
Same people that are Happy that some countries have choose foolishly to recognise Palestine are the same people what would tell you Taiwan is not state,

Over a 12 Nations recognised Taiwan as an independent state, but dose it make it one in China eye's
Is Taiwan part of the UN??

Will it ever be passed by a UN resolution to make Palestine a state? The answer is no the USA will always veto such rubbish.

As long as there is a Jewish state of isreal there will never be a Palestine state.

Please tell me the Western country or EU state that recognized Taiwan🇹🇼❓❓❔

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:48am On May 22
WriteerNg:
⚡Ireland and Spain recognized a Palestinian state shortly after Norway announced its recognition.

Ghen Ghen, new order is coming

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:50am On May 22
motayoayinde:

This sounds like the comment of a single-digit IQ Islamophobic Ipob thug. They are the only ones I know capable of this kind of inexplicable hate.

They are also the only people in the world who want their own state of Biafra but wouldn't mind dying (online) to prevent long suffering Palestinians from having a state.

How did you know his tribe?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 10:53am On May 22
motayoayinde:

Am a Proud Bini boy

Only the UN security council can give statehood, either you like it or not a Palestine state is dead on arrival.
Know that and know peace..

You sounds like a Yoruba "terrorist" Muslim grin
Emphasis on the terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:53am On May 22
seunny4lif:

All those recognition by mouth while at the same time allowing USA and UK to use her nation to help Israeli military.
Only the UN5 can approve Palestinian state and it will never happen because even the Russia will not approve it.
Too many powerful Jew-Russians within Russian government

Don’t Spain locked up the pro Catalonia people in jail.
Aren’t same set of nations sending weapons and billions dollars to Ukraine military to kill those Eastern Ukraine that are Russian speakers.

Spain have a soft spot for the Palestine struggle. It did not start today. It was here we read how Spain blocked a ship carrying arms and ammunition to Israel. Ukraine vs Russia is a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:59am On May 22
lanre316:

You're one of those who believed that every little bad thing happening in every single country of the whole world is caused by America 🙄.

Nawa for you o
yes they are the ones funding rebels group, we've seen it in congo,sengal, middle east and several other countries

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 11:03am On May 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

How did you know his tribe?

I didn't say anything about his tribe did I?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:04am On May 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Please tell met the Western country or EU state that recognized Taiwan🇹🇼❓❓❔

Must they be EU Nation or West??
The 12 Nations who recognises Taiwan are they not state's under the UN.??

Your Putin claims the Donbass as part of Russia, did he need the validation of the West??

Why did Iran and China, and your darling Russia not given Palestine the recognition it wants.

It was come to Palestine you now know the importance of the West, and EU Nations

If all the EU Nations recognised a Palestine state, plus France all I know is that it will be vetoed in the UN security council.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:06am On May 22
motayoayinde:

I didn't say anything about his tribe did I?

You mentioned Biafra, you mentioned ipob yet you didn't say anything about his tribe. Okay na
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:07am On May 22
Alamkir:

One day na one day the coup go defeat you. Just hold an election let the people choose who they want as a leader, even traore himself can contest as a candidate. All this wearing military uniform everywhere is not attractive at all
I've said it several times. Africa is not ready for democracy yet,
All these western countries clamoring for democracy is only deceiving Africa.
What Africa needs is a military government that will position and repair the foundation and the continent, build up their military just like NK and Iran. Then form a unified alliance just like Europe did,
After all this has been done can democracy come in

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 11:08am On May 22
WriteerNg:
⚡Ireland has now announced their Official Recognition of a Palestinian State, with Spain also said to following the lead of Ireland and Norway later today.
Did they also recognised their borders ?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 11:13am On May 22
obedience4:

Am a Proud Bini boy

Only the UN security council can give statehood, either you like it or not a Palestine state is dead on arrival.
Know that and know peace..

You sounds like a Yoruba "terrorist" Muslim grin
Emphasis on the terrorist.

There are now so many of us PROUD "terrorists" supporting the Palestinian cause.
That includes Ireland, Spain and Norway that you're crying about.
Prepare for more tears.
Palestinian statehood is on the horizon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:17am On May 22
obedience4:

Must they be EU Nation or West??
The 12 Nations who recognises Taiwan are they not state's under the UN.??

Your Putin claims the Donbass as part of Russia, did he need the validation of the West??

Why did Iran and China, and your darling Russia not given Palestine the recognition it wants.

It was come to Palestine you now know the importance of the West, and EU Nations

If all the EU Nations recognised a Palestine state, plus France all I know is that it will be vetoed in the UN security council.

Spain and Norway are NATO members.
Ireland and Spain belongs to EU. It's only a matter of time before they lobby other undecided and neutral NATO & EU members to recognize Palestine. These three states have access to the sea. Trade relation with Palestine will be made easy.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:17am On May 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You mentioned Biafra, you mentioned ipob yet you didn't say anything about his tribe. Okay na

Lol,,Igbo man
Sorry ooo
Seems he touched a nerve mentioning ipop and Biafra,

Sorry ooo
All the time you waste on Putin and hamas, you could have put it to greater use for the emancipation of your people in eastern Nigeria.
I have not seen any single sensitisation or you trying to promote the struggles of your people.
Instead you are here worried about Putin who don't give a damm about you nor you'd struggles.
I have attended some meetings here based on the affiliation of my GF, we see young Igbo guys and girls communing and trying to see how they should contribute their own little quota to the struggle.

I wish una well o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 11:21am On May 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

IPOB is not exactly homogenous.
Not all members of Ipob are from a particular ethnic group.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:22am On May 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Spain and Norway are NATO members.
Ireland and Spain belongs to EU. It's only a matter of time before they lobby other undecided and neutral NATO & EU members to recognize Palestine. These three states have access to the sea. Trade relation with Palestine will be made easy.

Lobby who
You are not understanding the way things works
The UN security council will have to ratified such matters, recognising is one matter, it given legal status is another,
For example Russia has signed into law the territories they annexed from Ukraine,
The united nations do not recognised such new territories
Only Belarus I think recognises it as part of Russia..

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:22am On May 22
obedience4:

Lol,,Igbo man
Sorry ooo
Seems he touched a nerve mentioning ipop and Biafra,

Sorry ooo
All the time you waste on Putin and hamas, you could have put it to greater use for the emancipation of your people in eastern Nigeria.
I have not seen any single sensitisation or you trying to promote the struggles of your people.
Instead you are here worried about Putin who don't give a damm about you nor you'd struggles.
I have attended some meetings here based on the affiliation of my GF, we see young Igbo guys and girls communing and trying to see how they should contribute their own little quota to the struggle.

I wish una well o

Off point as usual.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:24am On May 22
motayoayinde:

There are now so many of us PROUD "terrorists" supporting the Palestinian cause.
That includes Ireland, Spain and Norway that you're crying about.
Prepare for more tears.
Palestinian statehood is on the horizon.

When will Russia recognise it too ; grin

Four keywords VETO

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:24am On May 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Off point as usual.

Ok
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nedu666: 11:25am On May 22
motayoayinde:

So what is your point. After recognising Palestine state, let them go and open diplomatic mission in gaza. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:28am On May 22
obedience4:

Lobby who
You are not understanding the way things works
The UN security council will have to ratified such matters, recognising is one matter, it given legal status is another,
For example Russia has signed into law the territories they annexed from Ukraine,
The united nations do not recognised such new territories
Only Belarus I think recognises it as part of Russia..

Who gives a flying fvck about United Nations and the Security Council. The same UN recognized China🇨🇳 as a country in 1971. 8years later USA also recognized China. If Palestine and her allies follow the growth path. It will not take long before others recognize Palestine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:36am On May 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Who gives a flying fvck about United Nations and the Security Council. The same UN recognized China🇨🇳 as a country in 1971. 8years later USA also recognized China. If Palestine and her allies follow the growth path. It will not take long before others recognize Palestine.

The USA choice to recognise China was a personal decision.
That didn't stop China from being a nation.
As it was already given statehood by the UN.

Same way Paraguay choose not to recognise China but Taiwan.
Dose that makes China not a state because the Paraguay government chooses not to recognise it

Same way in Honduras iin 2023 choose to recognise China after almost 25 years of recognising Taiwan.

Was it not a UN security council resolution that gave south Sudan statehood in 2011

You think you just wake up and created a state,

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:39am On May 22
obedience4:

The USA choice to recognise China was a personal decision.
That didn't stop China from being a nation.
As it was already given statehood by the UN.

Same way Paraguay choose not to recognise China but Taiwan.
Dose that makes China not a state because the Paraguay government chooses not to recognise it

Same way in Honduras iin 2023 choose to recognise China after almost 25 years of recognising Taiwan.

Was it not a UN security council resolution that gave south Sudan statehood in 2011

You think you just wake up and created a state,

When the time is right, na the same personal decision dem go use recognize Palestine🇵🇸

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (1953) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: DystopianMuse(f), Mille

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.