Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (590428 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by kiddkash(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

All of EU neighbours love EU

Mexico has no problem with USA
Speak what you know. Go see how they are shunning the president of Mexico because he likes Russia.

Honestly pls answer, will USA ever allow Mexico to enter into an alliance with Russia or China that would warrant them to put up their military in Mexico?

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

None of Russia's neighbours likes Russia

My God free the Georgians from under Russia's oppressive grip

The only time you guys make general blanket statements is when you want to deceive others. The whole world is against Russia. None of Russia's neighbors like Russia. If you're being honest, you'll make more specific statements. Don't say "None of". Mention the names of Russian neighbors that hate Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 12:51pm On May 20, 2023
πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 12:54pm On May 20, 2023
βš‘οΈπŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Mariupol, Russia. ❀️

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2023
kiddkash:

Speak what you know. Go see how they are shunning the president of Mexico because he likes Russia.

Honestly pls answer, will USA ever allow Mexico to enter into an alliance with Russia or China that would warrant them to put up their military in Mexico?

Mexico is part of the North America Trade Agreement (NATA) with USA and Canada. They have no business with Russia

Even during 2nd World War when Hitler tried to convince them to join his alliance, they rejected. USA is their largest trading partner
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Badassniggga(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2023
Kelvin3476:

THE STATES WILL ONLY SANCTION U , AND NOT INVADE U MILITARILY.

THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR
Murica activated Defcon 5 during the heat of the Cuban Missile crisis where they Bloackaded Cuba with their naval forces and was preparing to invade the island 🏝️ if Soviets don't remove their nukes. Go make research and stop choking on half-truths and lies.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by kiddkash(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Mexico is part of the North America Trade Agreement (NATA) with USA and Canada. They have no business with Russia

Even during 2nd World War when Hitler tried to convince them to join his alliance, they rejected. USA is their largest trading partner
I said they can't enter into a military alliance.
Senator Bernie Sanders said so on the floor of US senate. They will never allow a country like Mexico to enter military alliance with Russia.
The video is on youtube

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2023
Shoodboi:

The only time you guys make general blanket statements is when you want to deceive others. The whole world is against Russia. None of Russia's neighbors like Russia. If you're being honest, you'll make more specific statements. Don't say "None of". Mention the names of Russian neighbors that hate Russia.

Georgia, Moldova, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Lithuania, you name it. They hate Russia with passion. A lot of their ethnic nationalities have been deported to Siberia and replaced with Russians who Russia later use to forment civil war. Millions of ethnic Latvians have been deported to Siberia and replaced with Russians to the extent Latvia is now 40% ethnic Russian. The Crimean Tartars suffered the same fate to the extent that Crimea is now majority Russian

Nobody wants to suffer poverty with Russia. All those countries I mentioned are now twice as rich as Russia on a GDP per capita basis since joining EU. Ukraine being the poorest country in Europe wanted the same for their populace and Russia formented a civil war there.

Russia is a failure. Nobody likes poverty. The wealth and happiness of citizens is more important than any dictators propaganda.

Highlighted below is the GDP per capita of the countries that escaped Russia's grip (Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland etc) vs the paupers that have stayed under Russian influence (Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Georgia, Bosnia, Armenia etc)

Who no like better thing? A hot place in hell is reserved for people like you that want to keep humans in slavery and poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Badassniggga(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2023
Watcharena:
they invaded Iraq, Afghanistan ,Vietnam, a bi those are just does of democracy not inversion
Kelvin3476 you quoted knows nothing about history grin grin grin grin. He never knew US has invaded a handful of countries in the past, the recent being Iraq and Syria in this century grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2023
kiddkash:

I said they can't enter into a military alliance.
Senator Bernie Sanders said so on the floor of US senate. They will never allow a country like Mexico to enter military alliance with Russia.
The video is on youtube

They would be foolish to enter a military alliance against their biggest trade partner, don't you think?

Even Russia tried to join NATO, what's good for the Jews is good for Uganda

The play is, you try to join the EU to improve your living conditions. Russia starts making trouble in your country, then you try to join NATO to protect your EU status. All these countries want is EU. NATO is only to protect you against the trouble that will occur when you try to join EU. Nobody will prevent Russia from joining EU, but a condition of joining EU is DEMOCRACY, which the wicked Putin will rather let his people suffer than allow.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:45pm On May 20, 2023
⚑ F-18 fighter jet crashes at Spanish airbase.

The incident happened this morning at the πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ Zaragoza airbase. The pilot ejected.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by kiddkash(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

They would be foolish to enter a military alliance against their biggest trade partner, don't you think?

Even Russia tried to join NATO, what's good for the Jews is good for Uganda

The play is, you try to join the EU to improve your living conditions. Russia starts making trouble in your country, then you try to join NATO to protect your EU status. All these countries want is EU. NATO is only to protect you against the trouble that will occur when you try to join EU. Nobody will prevent Russia from joining EU, but a condition of joining EU is DEMOCRACY, which the wicked Putin will rather let his people suffer than allow.
Pls reduce watching CNN or BBC.
They control the media

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2023
kiddkash:

Pls reduce watching CNN or BBC.
They control the media

CNN or BBC is not what made the average Estonian more than twice as rich as the average Russian

In 20 years, the average Ukrainian will be the same. God bless them as they fight their way out of poverty
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by kiddkash(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

CNN or BBC is not what made the average Estonian more than twice as rich as the average Russian

In 20 years, the average Ukrainian will be the same. God bless them as they fight their way out of poverty
Price of commodities are very cheap in Russia

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2023
kiddkash:

Price of commodities are very cheap in Russia

Same as Cuba and Nigeria. Poverty begets low prices of locally produced goods because labour is cheap.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kelvin3476: 2:24pm On May 20, 2023
Badassniggga:
Kelvin3476 you quoted knows nothing about history grin grin grin grin. He never knew US has invaded a handful of countries in the past, the recent being Iraq and Syria in this century grin grin.
i knew abt libya too.
the never tnk their territories.

RUSSIA INVDE TO TAKE TERRITORIES
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 2:25pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Finland is 15 on your list but they were going to Russia for Gasoline and Grocery with business Visas

I want to know why is it so, I feel from your logic Russia should be going to Finland but reverse is. also with your logic, Guinea is richer than Nigeria and Angola is also richer than Nigeria

my brother your logic is flawed

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 2:25pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Finland is 15 on your list but they were going to Russia for Gasoline and Grocery with business Visas

I want to know why is it so, I feel from your logic Russia should be going to Finland but reverse is. also with your logic, Guinea is richer than Nigeria and Angola is also richer than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by kiddkash(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Same as Cuba and Nigeria. Poverty begets low prices of locally produced goods because labour is cheap.
Russia is not a village without social amenities

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2023
HornyTave1:

my brother your logic is flawed

That list is in alphabetical order

These are the sort of uneducated mind that support Putardism

Americans go to Mexico for food and Nigeria for oil. Does that make Mexicans and Nigerians richer than Americans

Finland GDP per capita us $54k while Russia GDP per Capita is $12k. That makes the average Finn more than 4 times richer than the average Russian

Finland average wage is $4.2k pcm while Russia average wage while Russia average wage is $795

Thunder fire poverty and those that want to keep others in poverty
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 2:33pm On May 20, 2023
βš‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί ☠ Wagner PMC boss Yevgeny Prigozhin confirms: πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Bakhmut is fully taken.

Bakhmut has fallen and is 100% under Russian control.

After 9 months 2 weeks and 5 Days, The Battle of Bakhmut ends in a Russian Victory.

1st August 2022 - 20th May 2023

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2023
kiddkash:

Russia is not a village without social amenities

Cuba is not a village without social amenities

The Government even give you some cups of rice and beans there every month. I have visited Cuba twice

Monthly wage in Cuba when I last went in 2014 was $20 for everyone and $25 for Doctors. Women are selling themselves for $5 there
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by kiddkash(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Cuba is not a village without social amenities

The Government even give you some cups of rice and beans there every month. I have visited Cuba twice

Monthly wage in Cuba when I last went in 2014 was $20 for everyone and $25 for Doctors. Women are selling themselves for $5 there
I'll never convince you and likewise, so let's agree to disagree

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 2:49pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

You have a low sense of economics

' What is produced in a country has low prices because of the poverty in the country '

Nigeria is the largest producer of Cassava. a 50kg bag of Cassava is 20k. The average labour cost of Farm labourers in Nigeria is 2k per day, a month is 60k assuming the labourer doesn't take a break. If the labourer spend all his income on garri, he will be able to afford 3 bags of 50kg which is 150kg.
if the labourer decides to buy rice, he will be able to buy 1β…” bags of local rice ( 50kg per bag )
if he decides to buy palm oil with His wage, he will be able t buy 1 blue and 1 yellow gallon of Palm oil.
if the labourer decides to buy corn he can only afford 3 bags ( 20k per 100kg bag )
Also minimum wage in Nigeria is 30k and many governors are finding it difficult to pay. ( it becomes more critical using The minimum wage. )

Russia is the largest producer of Wheat ( one of the major players )

A metric ton ( 1000kg ) of wheat is 275 USD, a metric ton of corn is 268USD, and guess what, the average wage of Russians is 795USD per month.

Low agricultural prices in Russia shows a strong economy. when a government can provide basics necessity of its citizens ( food, shelter and security and education ) the country is said to be stable unlike the west with increasing inflation and protest over the failure of their government to either tackle inflation or social programs to benefit their citizens.

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 2:52pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Americans go to Mexico for food and Nigeria for oil. Does that make Mexicans and Nigerians richer than Americans

Finland GDP per capita us $54k while Russia GDP per Capita is $12k. That makes the average Finn more than 4 times richer than the average Russian

Finland average wage is $4.2k pcm while Russia average wage while Russia average wage is $795

your rush to attack me has shown you don't study to have sense but to have an aura of na me know pass.

Number 13, rank 15. look at the data you posted and answer my question

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2023
HornyTave1:

your rush to attack me has shown you don't study to have sense but to have an aura of na me know pass.

Number 13, rank 15. look at the data you posted and answer my question

What is your question, that the rich buy from the poor or what?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2023
HornyTave1:

You have a low sense of economics

' What is produced in a country has low prices because of the poverty in the country '

Nigeria is the largest producer of Cassava. a 50kg bag of Cassava is 20k. The average labour cost of Farm labourers in Nigeria is 2k per day, a month is 60k assuming the labourer doesn't take a break. If the labourer spend all his income on garri, he will be able to afford 3 bags of 50kg which is 150kg.
if the labourer decides to buy rice, he will be able to buy 1β…” bags of local rice ( 50kg per bag )
if he decides to buy palm oil with His wage, he will be able t buy 1 blue and 1 yellow gallon of Palm oil.
if the labourer decides to buy corn he can only afford 3 bags ( 20k per 100kg bag )
Also minimum wage in Nigeria is 30k and many governors are finding it difficult to pay. ( it becomes more critical using The minimum wage. )

Russia is the largest producer of Wheat ( one of the major players )

A metric ton ( 1000kg ) of wheat is 275 USD, a metric ton of corn is 268USD, and guess what, the average wage of Russians is 795USD per month.

Low agricultural prices in Russia shows a strong economy. when a government can provide basics necessity of its citizens ( food, shelter and security and education ) the country is said to be stable unlike the west with increasing inflation and protest over the failure of their government to either tackle inflation or social programs to benefit their citizens.

You are typing rubbish

Nobody in the West is struggling with wheat or any base human need

Stick to economic metrics, GDP per capita, GDP per capita adjusted for Purchasing power parity, minimum wage, average wage etc

Below is what you wanted to express - GDP (PPP)
(Purchasing Power parity) and was typing like a primary school pupil. Find me Russia and those under their influence there in relation to the rest of Europe there, and tell me why anyone under their influence will not want to gravitate toward better life.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 3:12pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

In as much I would want to keep this going I feel, you're not intelligent enough.

We started off with ' locally produced goods in respect how poor a country is '

Now to Agricultural imports of America, data shows they import more of Horticultural goods - fruits, nuts and brevages. Farmers all over the world knows not everything can grow in your country ( common sense which you lack )

America you're using to run your mouth has the highest earnings from Agricultural export amounting to 150 billion USD in 2020.

America uses more energy than many countries combined, America has Oil which is insufficient for their use. So common sense is expected to import but you lack it.

If you share 1000 naira among 5 people is 200 naira

If you share 1000 naira among 20 people it becomes 50 naira

If the first set of people with 200 naira spend 190 naira on bills every month, they are left with 10 naira

If the second set of people spend 30 naira on bills they are left with 20 naira.

At the end of the day, the second set are better off.

I hope I don break am reach ground level for you. If you no understand still, na your village people you will go beg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2023
HornyTave1:

In as much I would want to keep this going I feel, you're not intelligent enough.

We started off with ' locally produced goods in respect how poor a country is '

Now to Agricultural imports of America, data shows they import more of Horticultural goods - fruits, nuts and brevages. Farmers all over the world knows not everything can grow in your country ( common sense which you lack )

America you're using to run your mouth has the highest earnings from Agricultural export amounting to 150 billion USD in 2020.

America uses more energy than many countries combined, America has Oil which is insufficient for their use. So common sense is expected to import but you lack it.

If you share 1000 naira among 5 people is 200 naira

If you share 1000 naira among 20 people it becomes 50 naira

If the first set of people with 200 naira spend 190 naira on bills every month, they are left with 10 naira

If the second set of people spend 30 naira on bills they are left with 20 naira.

At the end of the day, the second set are better off.

I hope I don break am reach ground level for you. If you no understand still, na your village people you will go beg

Mumu go and understand the meaning of GDP and stop speaking like an Ariaria trader

I just told you everything you are trying to explain to yourself in double digit IQ language

GPD is the value of all goods and services produced in a country in a year

So what is the GDP per capita of Russia and that of Finland and you have your answer, rather than all these low IQ ramblings.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 3:20pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

You are typing rubbish

Nobody in the West is struggling with wheat or any base human need

Stick to economic metrics, GDP per capita, GDP per capita adjusted for Purchasing power parity, minimum wage, average wage etc

Below is what you wanted to express - GDP (PPP)
(Purchasing Power parity) and was typing like a primary school pupil. Find me Russia and those under their influence there in relation to the rest of Europe there, and tell me why anyone under their influence will not want to gravitate toward better life.

https://joint-research-centre.ec.europa.eu/jrc-news-and-updates/inflation-increases-poverty-unevenly-widening-gaps-across-eu-2022-12-06_en

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/oct/18/millions-forced-to-skip-meals-as-uk-cost-of-living-crisis-deepens

https://eit.europa.eu/news-events/news/european-consumers-cut-back-food-costs-cope-shortages-and-rising-prices

Removing Wheat from an European food is like removing Cassava from A southern Nigerian diet πŸ˜‚

you don't know anything, I swear.

From Cassava you have Garri, Flour, Starch, Amala, Pkopko etc

same way you get a lot from Wheat like flour etc

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 3:23pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Mumu go and understand the meaning of GDP and stop speaking like an Ariaria trader

I just told you everything you are trying to explain to yourself in double digit IQ language

So what is the GDP per capita of Russia and that of Finland and you have your answer, rather than all these low IQ ramblings.

Lol. an average market woman understands Economics than you.

you think say economics na to deh speak grammar and posting pictures? who were struggling with skipping meals? Europe.

who were struggling with heating bills? Europe

who were struggling with inflation and recession? Europe

and this man deh post Pictures, na data they wan eat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 3:24pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Lol. an average market woman understands Economics than you.

you think say economics na to deh speak grammar and posting pictures? who were struggling with skipping meals? Europe.

who were struggling with heating bills? Europe

who were struggling with inflation and recession? Europe

and this man deh post Pictures, na data they wan eat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

is the same Finland that were using Business Visas you to go shopping in Russia and were denied entering? abeg post more data like say data na Pasta when the average Italian go eat

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1699) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc

Viewing this topic: HornyTave1, emmaodet, Mille, Procashtips(m), WrriterNg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.