Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (627777 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2023
HornyTave1:

https://joint-research-centre.ec.europa.eu/jrc-news-and-updates/inflation-increases-poverty-unevenly-widening-gaps-across-eu-2022-12-06_en

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/oct/18/millions-forced-to-skip-meals-as-uk-cost-of-living-crisis-deepens

https://eit.europa.eu/news-events/news/european-consumers-cut-back-food-costs-cope-shortages-and-rising-prices

Removing Wheat from an European food is like removing Cassava from A southern Nigerian diet 😂

you don't know anything, I swear.

From Cassava you have Garri, Flour, Starch, Amala, Pkopko etc

same way you get a lot from Wheat like flour etc

Ariaria man, nobody is struggling with wheat here. Get off internet and into real life

One hour minimum wage will buy 37 of these from the same wheat. Weekly Govt benefits (for unemployed) will buy over 300

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2023
HornyTave1:

Lol. an average market woman understands Economics than you.

you think say economics na to deh speak grammar and posting pictures? who were struggling with skipping meals? Europe.

who were struggling with heating bills? Europe

who were struggling with inflation and recession? Europe

and this man deh post Pictures, na data they wan eat 😂😂😂

is the same Finland that were using Business Visas you to go shopping in Russia and were denied entering? abeg post more data like say data na Pasta when the average Italian go eat

You are an illiterate

Europe has never entered recession

Recession as defined by two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth is only being suffered by two countries in Europe - Ukraine and Russia

Gas price is lower now than before the war. Keep drinking propaganda

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2023
So, now we understand what game Prigozhin was playing. He said Wagner was short of ammo, and the flanks were crumbling. He fooled Ukrainians to continue fighting, yet he massively bombed Bakhmut and continued to advance until the complete capture of the city. Well played!

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 4:05pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

You are an illiterate

Europe has never entered recession

Recession as defined by two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth is only being suffered by two countries in Europe - Ukraine and Russia

Gas price is lower now than before the war. Keep drinking propaganda

it wasn't Russians skipping meals but UK.
it wasn't Russia tearing up woods in public spaces for energy but Estonia
it wasn't Russia who has changed leadership due to its economy but UK

you're a professor who lacks commons sense. continue quoting grammar since na grammar deh belleful you

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:06pm On May 20, 2023
⚡️🇺🇦 Bakhmut is completely taken today, on the same day as before one year when Mariupol was taken.

Bakhmut is completely under 🇷🇺 Russian control, delivered by ☠ PMC Wagner.

Mariupol - 20th May 2022 / Bakhmut - 20th May 2023

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 4:07pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Ariaria man, nobody is struggling with wheat here. Get off internet and into real life

One hour minimum wage will buy 37 of these from the same wheat. Weekly Govt benefits (for unemployed) will buy over 300

UK citizens who skips meals according to the news below needs your information than me

I don't eat spaghetti, I prefer Amala, Garri and Santana which I have in abundance and also I don't skip meals 😂

I wake up every morning with the urge to eat and guess what, I do exactly that every time.

come and eat pineapple my friend, your live needs the sweetness

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/oct/18/millions-forced-to-skip-meals-as-uk-cost-of-living-crisis-deepens

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:10pm On May 20, 2023
⚡Founder of 🇷🇺 Russia's ☠ Wagner group Prigozhin: Wagner forces will start leaving Bakhmut from may 25, will transfer the city to the Russian military.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2023
HornyTave1:

UK citizens who skips meals according to the news below needs your information than me

I don't eat spaghetti, I prefer Amala, Garri and Santana which I have in abundance and also I don't skip meals 😂

I wake up every morning with the urge to eat and guess what, I do exactly that every time.

come and eat pineapple my friend, your live needs the sweetness

You must be foolish if you believe that left wing rag poverty hustler newspaper

The lowest of the low on benefits in UK society is better off than the average Russian economically. It's only in UK that someone who smokes 20 cigarette per day for £12 and goes on holiday once a year will be poverty hustling to claim they are skipping meal. Everybody in UK gets a minimum of £85 per week and free housing from Govt if unemployed. You have already seen the price of spaghetti, so that poverty hustling propaganda is for the trash. A UK wretch will feed you handsomely, I can't speak for drug addicts and alcoholics who skip meals to get high.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Globetrot: 5:20pm On May 20, 2023
Next stop Odessa
WrriterNig:
⚡️🇺🇦 Bakhmut is completely taken today, on the same day as before one year when Mariupol was taken.

Bakhmut is completely under 🇷🇺 Russian control, delivered by ☠ PMC Wagner.

Mariupol - 20th May 2022 / Bakhmut - 20th May 2023

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2023
HornyTave1:

it wasn't Russians skipping meals but UK.
it wasn't Russia tearing up woods in public spaces for energy but Estonia
it wasn't Russia who has changed leadership due to its economy but UK

you're a professor who lacks commons sense. continue quoting grammar since na grammar deh belleful you

Keep repeating your propaganda while living your subsistence existence that doesn't go beyond the basest of Maslow's heirarchy.

Russians are the only ones cutting firewood in Europe as normal part of everyday life. Clown.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:38pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Keep repeating your propaganda while living your subsistence existence that doesn't go beyond the basest of Maslow's heirarchy.

Russians are the only ones cutting firewood in Europe as normal part of everyday life. Clown.

Lol. 🇷🇺 Russia Supplies firewood to the entire EU. Why would firewood be expensive in Russia?

Russia has more trees than 🇺🇸 US & 🍁 Canada combined.

Try something else.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by stanluiz(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2023
Finally, Bakhmut has been captured and libreated.

Putin keep Annihilating and killing Ukraine slowly and painfully.

Welcome to the real MEAT GRINDER!!! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 6:08pm On May 20, 2023
stanluiz:
Finally, Bakhmut has been captured and libreated.

Putin keep Annihilating and killing Ukraine slowly and painfully.

Welcome to the real MEAT GRINDER!!! cheesy
a private defence company has defeated a national armed force trained, equipped and supported by NATO

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2023
Medvedev on Twitter ask Elon Musk to come see Bakhmut for himself since Elon asked him when will Bakhmut be taken lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡ F-18 fighter jet crashes at Spanish airbase.

The incident happened this morning at the 🇪🇸 Zaragoza airbase. The pilot ejected.
watch the video on rumble

https://rumble.com/v2owuz6-spain-f-18-jet-crashes-on-base.html
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2023
kiddkash:

Russia is not a village without social amenities
there is no homeless people in Russia but in USA so much around the street.. Russia Moscow has the highest billionaires in a city.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2023
WrriterNig:

Lol. 🇷🇺 Russia Supplies firewood to the entire EU. Why would firewood be expensive in Russia?

Russia has more trees than 🇺🇸 US & 🍁 Canada combined.

Try something else.

Nobody in Western Europe heats their house exclusively with firewood except by choice. We all have central heating mate. It's only Russia where a significant portion of the population have only firewood as heating source
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
there is no homeless people in Russia but in USA so much around the street.. Russia Moscow has the highest billionaires in a city.

That must be why people are queueing for Russian visa and shunning USA visa. People like animals tell you the facts by their migration patterns. No eediot on God's green earth will choose Russia visa over Polish visa, much less USA or Western Europe
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 6:36pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Does this man understand what food security is?
People are complaining of food insecurity and skipping meals, you're bringing the price of raw goods and saying they can't be food insecure because their minimum wage can buy x amounts of a particular food.

I think the increasing number of food insecure households and food bank users will disagree with you.

https://lordslibrary.parliament.uk/cost-of-living-food-price-inflation/

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 6:41pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

That must be why people are queueing for Russian visa and shunning USA visa. People like animals tell you the facts by their migration patterns. No eediot on God's green earth will choose Russia visa over Polish visa, much less USA or Western Europe

This man speaks with all emotions and zero facts.

Do you know that Russia has the 4th largest immigrant population?

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:41pm On May 20, 2023
⚡️Ukrainian & foreign military destroyed in Bakhmut:

Brigades:
🟥45th Brigade
🟥43rd Brigade
🟥26th Brigade
🟫28th Brigade
🟫62nd Brigade
🟫63rd Brigade
🟫53rd Brigade
🟫60th Brigade
🟫24th Brigade
🟫57th Brigade
🟫30th Brigade
🟪Advance Rubizh Brigade
🟪Advance Azov Brigade
🟪Advance Uragan Brigade
🟪Advance Spartan Brigade
🟨109th Brigade
🟨116th Brigade
🟨119th Brigade
🟨241st Brigade
🟦93rd Brigade
🟦77th Brigade
🟦46th Brigade
⬛️4th Brigade
⬛️17th Brigade
🟩61st Brigade of Jaegers
🟧Special Forces and Spetsnaz

Regiments:
🟪5th Assault Regiment
🟧8th Regiment of Special Forces
🟧Kraken

Battalions:
🟨122nd Battalion
🟨68th Battalion
🟪214th OPFOR Battalion
🟩49th Rifle Battalion
🟩15th Mountain Assault Battalion
🟧Omega
⬜️Border Guard Donetsk
🟫8th Regiment of the UDAR

UAVs:
🔳Shershen
🔳Adam
🔳Karlsen
🔳Terra
🔳Skala
🔳Madyar
🔳Khartia
🔳Kep
🔳Seneka
🔳WASP

Legions:
🔲 Dudaev Battalion
🔲 Georgian Legion
🔲 Mansur Battalion
🔲 Shamil Battalion
🔲 Gonor
🔲 Normandy Legion

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:27pm On May 20, 2023
🇺🇸

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Georgia, Moldova, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Lithuania, you name it. They hate Russia with passion. A lot of their ethnic nationalities have been deported to Siberia and replaced with Russians who Russia later use to forment civil war. Millions of ethnic Latvians have been deported to Siberia and replaced with Russians to the extent Latvia is now 40% ethnic Russian. The Crimean Tartars suffered the same fate to the extent that Crimea is now majority Russian

Nobody wants to suffer poverty with Russia. All those countries I mentioned are now twice as rich as Russia on a GDP per capita basis since joining EU. Ukraine being the poorest country in Europe wanted the same for their populace and Russia formented a civil war there.

Russia is a failure. Nobody likes poverty. The wealth and happiness of citizens is more important than any dictators propaganda.

Highlighted below is the GDP per capita of the countries that escaped Russia's grip (Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland etc) vs the paupers that have stayed under Russian influence (Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Georgia, Bosnia, Armenia etc)

Who no like better thing? A hot place in hell is reserved for people like you that want to keep humans in slavery and poverty

I asked you to mention the countries against Russia and you right off went to to mention EU/NATO countries. And when you say border, did the definition skip you? Some of the countries you mentioned don't border Russia or share a relatively small border with Russia. When you also talk of Georgia, did you read the news that Georgia recently begun allowing flights from Russia? It also opened its airspace to Russia. Georgia also refused to sanction Russia when the war in Ukraine began, so how does it hate Russia?

It is also false that Russia sent Latvians to Siberia and replaced them with Russians? How is that even possible? Won't the Latvians cause problems in Siberia?

The truth is that Latvia got Russian-speakers when Russia ceded territory to it and not the other way around. Your talk of the Crimean Tartars is also laughable, so I won't even go into that. Crimea belonged to Russia and was handed to Ukraine by an Ukrainian leader of the Soviet Union. Russia asked for it after the Soviet Union separated in 1991 and Ukraine refused to give it back.

I should also mention that it is normal for a country's GDP to increase when they join NATO/EU. It has nothing to do with development but more to do with the fact that countries keep euro and dollar as reserve currency. It is no surprise that they cannot build many of the things Russia build, have no defence industry, little vehicle manufacturing capacity, cannot build nuclear plants and ships and all. Their GDP increased because they started spending the euro.

GDP is also a wrong way to measure the wealth of a country since it doesn't account for many things. It also favors countries that spend dollar/euro, so theirs will be naturally high. Even poor EU nations have high GDP than richer non-EU nations.

Finally, the EU/NATO are the ones keeping people in poverty, especially Africa, South/Latin America and South-east Asia. So trying to accuse Russia of doing what the paymasters you asslick are doing, is weird. Russia has no history of keeping slaves or fighting wars across the world. Your slavemasters are the ones going to hell. And you can follow them if you want.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Mexico is part of the North America Trade Agreement (NATA) with USA and Canada. They have no business with Russia

Even during 2nd World War when Hitler tried to convince them to join his alliance, they rejected. USA is their largest trading partner

The way you tell lies need to be studied. When did the Nazis try to form an alliance with Mexico?

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡🇷🇺 ☠ Wagner PMC boss Yevgeny Prigozhin confirms: 🇺🇦 Bakhmut is fully taken.

Bakhmut has fallen and is 100% under Russian control.

After 9 months 2 weeks and 5 Days, The Battle of Bakhmut ends in a Russian Victory.

1st August 2022 - 20th May 2023

The battle of Bakhmut marks the first time that a Private Military Company will defeat a standing Army. The fact that the army involved is armed by NATO makes it worse.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by stanluiz(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡️Ukrainian & foreign military destroyed in Bakhmut:

Brigades:
🟥45th Brigade
🟥43rd Brigade
🟥26th Brigade
🟫28th Brigade
🟫62nd Brigade
🟫63rd Brigade
🟫53rd Brigade
🟫60th Brigade
🟫24th Brigade
🟫57th Brigade
🟫30th Brigade
🟪Advance Rubizh Brigade
🟪Advance Azov Brigade
🟪Advance Uragan Brigade
🟪Advance Spartan Brigade
🟨109th Brigade
🟨116th Brigade
🟨119th Brigade
🟨241st Brigade
🟦93rd Brigade
🟦77th Brigade
🟦46th Brigade
⬛️4th Brigade
⬛️17th Brigade
🟩61st Brigade of Jaegers
🟧Special Forces and Spetsnaz

Regiments:
🟪5th Assault Regiment
🟧8th Regiment of Special Forces
🟧Kraken

Battalions:
🟨122nd Battalion
🟨68th Battalion
🟪214th OPFOR Battalion
🟩49th Rifle Battalion
🟩15th Mountain Assault Battalion
🟧Omega
⬜️Border Guard Donetsk
🟫8th Regiment of the UDAR

UAVs:
🔳Shershen
🔳Adam
🔳Karlsen
🔳Terra
🔳Skala
🔳Madyar
🔳Khartia
🔳Kep
🔳Seneka
🔳WASP

Legions:
🔲 Dudaev Battalion
🔲 Georgian Legion
🔲 Mansur Battalion
🔲 Shamil Battalion
🔲 Gonor
🔲 Normandy Legion
Welcome to the meat grinder cheesy

The West is still pouring Billions of dollars in the this war with no Victory in sight.

Zelensky is still undergoing international begging tour and Ukraine is still loosing territory upon territory.

The loss of Bakhmut will lead to loss of moral of the Ukraine military.

Just look at Ukraine loss in Bakhmut. I really feel sorry for them. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:47pm On May 20, 2023
🇷🇺 ☠

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2023
Shoodboi:

I asked you to mention the countries against Russia and you right off went to to mention EU/NATO countries. And when you say border, did the definition skip you? Some of the countries you mentioned don't border Russia or share a relatively small border with Russia. When you also talk of Georgia, did you read the news that Georgia recently begun allowing flights from Russia? It also opened its airspace to Russia. Georgia also refused to sanction Russia when the war in Ukraine began, so how does it hate Russia?

It is also false that Russia sent Latvians to Siberia and replaced them with Russians? How is that even possible? Won't the Latvians cause problems in Siberia?

The truth is that Latvia got Russian-speakers when Russia ceded territory to it and not the other way around. Your talk of the Crimean Tartars is also laughable, so I won't even go into that. Crimea belonged to Russia and was handed to Ukraine by an Ukrainian leader of the Soviet Union. Russia asked for it after the Soviet Union separated in 1991 and Ukraine refused to give it back.

I should also mention that it is normal for a country's GDP to increase when they join NATO/EU. It has nothing to do with development but more to do with the fact that countries keep euro and dollar as reserve currency. It is no surprise that they cannot build many of the things Russia build, have no defence industry, little vehicle manufacturing capacity, cannot build nuclear plants and ships and all. Their GDP increased because they started spending the euro.

GDP is also a wrong way to measure the wealth of a country since it doesn't account for many things. It also favors countries that spend dollar/euro, so theirs will be naturally high. Even poor EU nations have high GDP than richer non-EU nations.

Finally, the EU/NATO are the ones keeping people in poverty, especially Africa, South/Latin America and South-east Asia. So trying to accuse Russia of doing what the paymasters you asslick are doing, is weird. Russia has no history of keeping slaves or fighting wars across the world. Your slavemasters are the ones going to hell. And you can follow them if you want.

Clown, Georgia has no love for Russia. Georgia is under bondage and have no choice but to bow to Russia due to their Geography which does not allow any help to come to Georgia from outside unlike Ukraine who have borders with friendly countries. Russia is currently occupying parts of Georgia. I know a group of Georgian businessmen here in UK who as a policy do not deal with Russia. There is a reason so many Georgian volunteers are fighting for Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2023
Shoodboi:

The way you tell lies need to be studied. When did the Nazis try to form an alliance with Mexico?

World War 1, I stand corrected

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2023
Mille:

This man speaks with all emotions and zero facts.

Do you know that Russia has the 4th largest immigrant population?

Immigration from their former Soviet Republics that they have impoverished

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Rareoil(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2023
R
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2023
Mille:

Does this man understand what food security is?
People are complaining of food insecurity and skipping meals, you're bringing the price of raw goods and saying they can't be food insecure because their minimum wage can buy x amounts of a particular food.

I think the increasing number of food insecure households and food bank users will disagree with you.

https://lordslibrary.parliament.uk/cost-of-living-food-price-inflation/

There is nothing like food insecurity in UK. What you have is a political movement from the left that romanticised poverty in a bid to attack the Conservative Governments policies. What you have in UK is irresponsible people who can't budget, drink and smoke away their money and the labour opposition party amplifying a non issue.

Take even an unemployed family of 4 with father, wife and two kids

Their rent is paid for, and their benefits between JSA and child benefit will be £210 per week.

Only the most foolish slowpoke will not be able to feed his family comfortably on that. Most of these families have both parents smoking £20 of cigarettes per day, that's their problem. Even at that, they should be able to feed if they aren't degenerates. Come out of internet and enter real life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1772) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Highlife200, hustler66(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.