Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (626437 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (1771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

World War 1, I stand corrected

I already told you that your lies stand to be studied. So why did you mention the Nazis when it was the German Empire that proposed the alliance? If anything, your mention of the Mexico-German alliance even contradicts your stand with regards to the US not being an imperial power.

Germany proposed the alliance with the promise that it will help Mexico recover Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico, from the US. Why was Germany trying to help Mexico to recover the territories?

It was because they belonged to Mexico. For centuries, the US waged series of unprovoked wars against Mexico just to steal its territory. In many instances, the US renegaded on previous agreements that it would not invade and still went on to invade. Mexico didn't do anything. The US just wanted the land.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Clown, Georgia has no love for Russia. Georgia is under bondage and have no choice but to bow to Russia due to their Geography which does not allow any help to come to Georgia from outside unlike Ukraine who have borders with friendly countries. Russia is currently occupying parts of Georgia. I know a group of Georgian businessmen here in UK who as a policy do not deal with Russia. There is a reason so many Georgian volunteers are fighting for Ukraine

You are a comic 🤡🤡🤡 I wonder how you think you sound when saying all these things? After typing something, read it silently while imagining you're saying it to a group of people. It will help you to detect the ridiculousness and lack of substance in your statements.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2023
Shoodboi:

You are a comic 🤡🤡🤡 I wonder how you think you sound when saying all these things? After typing something, read it silently while imagining you're saying it to a group of people. It will help you to detect the ridiculousness and lack of substance in your statements.

Is Russia not currently occupying South Ossetia

Are thousands of Georgian volunteers not fighting for Ukraine

So where is your phantom Georgian love for Russia coming from?

Georgia is a prisoner of Geography. If they were more conveniently located, they would be fighting off their invaders now, clown 🤡
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2023
Shoodboi:

I already told you that your lies stand to be studied. So why did you mention the Nazis when it was the German Empire that proposed the alliance? If anything, your mention of the Mexico-German alliance even contradicts your stand with regards to the US not being and imperial power.

Germany proposed the alliance with the promise that it will help Mexico recover Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico, from the US. Why was Germany trying to help Mexico to recover the territories?

It was because they belonged to Mexico. For centuries, the US waged series of unprovoked wars against Mexico just to steal its territory. In many instances, the US renegaded on previous agreements that it would not invade and still went on to invade. Mexico didn't do anything. The US just wanted the land.

USA stole land from Mexico about the same time Russia was stealing East Siberia from China. That was how things were run at the time. Russia in 2022 still behaving like ancestors

I said Germany proposed an alliance with Mexico, and they did, so you know where Mexico stands.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡️Ukrainian & foreign military destroyed in Bakhmut:

Brigades:
🟥45th Brigade
🟥43rd Brigade
🟥26th Brigade
🟫28th Brigade
🟫62nd Brigade
🟫63rd Brigade
🟫53rd Brigade
🟫60th Brigade
🟫24th Brigade
🟫57th Brigade
🟫30th Brigade
🟪Advance Rubizh Brigade
🟪Advance Azov Brigade
🟪Advance Uragan Brigade
🟪Advance Spartan Brigade
🟨109th Brigade
🟨116th Brigade
🟨119th Brigade
🟨241st Brigade
🟦93rd Brigade
🟦77th Brigade
🟦46th Brigade
⬛️4th Brigade
⬛️17th Brigade
🟩61st Brigade of Jaegers
🟧Special Forces and Spetsnaz

Regiments:
🟪5th Assault Regiment
🟧8th Regiment of Special Forces
🟧Kraken

Battalions:
🟨122nd Battalion
🟨68th Battalion
🟪214th OPFOR Battalion
🟩49th Rifle Battalion
🟩15th Mountain Assault Battalion
🟧Omega
⬜️Border Guard Donetsk
🟫8th Regiment of the UDAR

UAVs:
🔳Shershen
🔳Adam
🔳Karlsen
🔳Terra
🔳Skala
🔳Madyar
🔳Khartia
🔳Kep
🔳Seneka
🔳WASP

Legions:
🔲 Dudaev Battalion
🔲 Georgian Legion
🔲 Mansur Battalion
🔲 Shamil Battalion
🔲 Gonor
🔲 Normandy Legion
Russia train to kill rat in the field so imagine what will happen to any one on or path

They burn that place one by one.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Badassniggga(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Georgia is a prisoner of Geography. If they were more conveniently located, they would be fighting off their invaders now, clown 🤡
a few thousands from the Millions of other population not liking Russia Is nothing! Check well, every country has haters. Even Cubans would've fought alongside Russia against US if the reverse was the case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:11pm On May 20, 2023
⚡Kremlin: Putin congratulated the Wagner group and the 🇷🇺 Russian Armed Forces on the liberation of Bakhmut. All those who distinguished themselves in this operation will be presented with state awards.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 11:13pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Clown, Georgia has no love for Russia. Georgia is under bondage and have no choice but to bow to Russia due to their Geography which does not allow any help to come to Georgia from outside unlike Ukraine who have borders with friendly countries. Russia is currently occupying parts of Georgia. I know a group of Georgian businessmen here in UK who as a policy do not deal with Russia. There is a reason so many Georgian volunteers are fighting for Ukraine

in as much this is a faceless forum, you my friend seems to be a postal stamp. you know everywhere in the world

congratulations on touring the world

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 11:16pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

There is nothing like food insecurity in UK. What you have is a political movement from the left that romanticised poverty in a bid to attack the Conservative Governments policies. What you have in UK is irresponsible people who can't budget, drink and smoke away their money and the labour opposition party amplifying a non issue.

Take even an unemployed family of 4 with father, wife and two kids

Their rent is paid for, and their benefits between JSA and child benefit will be £210 per week.

Only the most foolish slowpoke will not be able to feed his family comfortably on that. Most of these families have both parents smoking £20 of cigarettes per day, that's their problem. Even at that, they should be able to feed if they aren't degenerates. Come out of internet and enter real life.

from your logic, Homeless people are only found in Russia, China and Iran while everyone in US/Europe are living in heaven on earth.

thank you for your time and information. pls GDF outta here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

The boldened makes no point. Where did you get the thousands of Georgian volunteers in Ukraine? You think Georgians will leave Georgia to fight for Ukraine? Why don't they stay in Georgia and fight for Georgia instead?

The so-called Georgian legion of the Ukrainian army is made up of foreigners and not just Georgians. It is small, less than a battalion size. And the commander, as I just found out, is a rebel that fought the Chechen war against Russia. He also took part in the 2013/2014 NATO-sponsored protests that overthrew a democratically elected president and installed puppets there.

During the protests, he participated in massacre of anti-NATO protesters. And in Ukraine, he murdered surrendered Russian soldiers. And ow, he's visited the US several times and has met with Congressmen. This one is fighting for his pocket and not for Georgia.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

USA stole land from Mexico about the same time Russia was stealing East Siberia from China. That was how things were run at the time. Russia in 2022 still behaving like ancestors

I said Germany proposed an alliance with Mexico, and they did, so you know where Mexico stands.

I love how you talked about Russia "stealing" land from China in order to justify the US stealing land from Mexico. Using your logic, why don't you justify Russia separating the Donbass from Ukraine the same way the US separated Kosovo from Serbia?

Lastly, you never said Germany proposed an alliance with Mexico. You said. Even during 2nd World War when Hitler tried to convince them to join his alliance, they rejected.

You specified WW2 and mentioned Hitler. It was when I pointed out your lie and deliberate misinformation, that you quickly backtracked and said it was WW1. The Nazis were not in power then, Hitler was not the leader of Germany, and Germany wanted to help Mexico recover the land the US stole from it.

Tell another lie. I'm waiting.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2023
Shoodboi:

I love how you talked about Russia "stealing" land from China in order to justify the US stealing land from Mexico. Using your logic, why don't you justify Russia separating the Donbass from Ukraine the same way the US separated Kosovo from Serbia?

Lastly, you never said Germany proposed an alliance with Mexico. You said. Even during 2nd World War when Hitler tried to convince them to join his alliance, they rejected.

You specified WW2 and mentioned Hitler. It was when I pointed out your lie and deliberate misinformation, that you quickly backtracked and said it was WW1. The Nazis were not in power then, Hitler was not the leader of Germany, and Germany wanted to help Mexico recover the land the US stole from it.

Tell another lie. I'm waiting.

This is not 1800s where countries behave line Barbarians. US stole land from Mexico then as Russia did from China.

Whether WW1 or WW2, Germany proposed alliance with Mexico and Mexico let them know where they stand, EOD
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2023
HornyTave1:

in as much this is a faceless forum, you my friend seems to be a postal stamp. you know everywhere in the world

congratulations on touring the world

Unlike you celebrating living hand to mouth with subsistence farming in the village and blaming all your woes on the west, some of us actually have real life experience of what you read on propaganda websites. Congratulations on living in poverty. You will forever remain miserable for supporting the murder of innocent Ukrainians who are just trying to better themselves economically. You are 26 now, 9 years after living in the village, when all your mates have built assets, you will be 35 years old, still celebrating growing pineapples to eat three time a day in the village. You have given up on life as the loser you are. You won't grow up and face life responsibilities, instead you are running back to village.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 12:57am On May 21, 2023
Shoodboi:

It is also false that Russia sent Latvians to Siberia and replaced them with Russians? How is that even possible? Won't the Latvians cause problems in Siberia?

The truth is that Latvia got Russian-speakers when Russia ceded territory to it and not the other way around. Your talk of the Crimean Tartars is also laughable, so I won't even go into that. Crimea belonged to Russia and was handed to Ukraine by an Ukrainian leader of the Soviet Union. Russia asked for it after the Soviet Union separated in 1991 and Ukraine refused to give it back.

Shut up you liar. Russian crimes against the Crimean Tartars and Latvians are well known. Even Stalin's crimes have been admitted and exposed by Krushchev. Even his City of Stalingrad had to have his name changed because of his wickedness. May the wickedness you support continue to be reflected in your life as it already is.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 1:08am On May 21, 2023
WrriterNig:

All of EU neighbours are in EU or NATO. Of course the EU would love itself. 🤡 🤡
cheesy
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 1:09am On May 21, 2023
Shoodboi:

The boldened makes no point. Where did you get the thousands of Georgian volunteers in Ukraine? You think Georgians will leave Georgia to fight for Ukraine? Why don't they stay in Georgia and fight for Georgia instead?

The so-called Georgian legion of the Ukrainian army is made up of foreigners and not just Georgians. It is small, less than a battalion size. And the commander, as I just found out, is a rebel that fought the Chechen war against Russia. He also took part in the 2013/2014 NATO-sponsored protests that overthrew a democratically elected president and installed puppets there.

During the protests, he participated in massacre of anti-NATO protesters. And in Ukraine, he murdered surrendered Russian soldiers. And ow, he's visited the US several times and has met with Congressmen. This one is fighting for his pocket and not for Georgia.

Shut up you clown. There is no such thing as NATO sponsored protest. Every side will support their interest as usual.

The Ukrainian populace have expressed their will and the Parliament has signed off on the EU deal. It is not the Presidents prerogative to subvert the will of the people in favour of poverty by rejecting EU deal and signing deal with Russia

Funny how you clowns talk about the Maidan protest of 2013 as the start of the problem, when a rogue President tried to subvert the will of Parliament , but won't talk about Russia's poisoning of the pro-EU President as far back as 2004

The Ukrainians want to escape poverty by joining the EU. Let them go, no be by force. If you have better economic proposal, nobody will fight you. They can see their neighbours becoming rich by joining EU, and you wicked people want them to live in poverty at the barrel of a gun. May you continue to suffer the poverty you wish on Ukrainians

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 1:13am On May 21, 2023
WrriterNig:

All of EU neighbours are in EU or NATO. Of course the EU would love itself. 🤡 🤡

Were they in EU 25 years ago? They had a choice between democracy, freedom and prosperity of EU and autocracy and oppression of their neighbour Russia, and they fled from wickedness into prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by olugabbie(m): 6:10am On May 21, 2023
Ibime:

It is funny that some people believe Putin send thousands of soldiers to Ukraine just to seize territory.

This is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 6:33am On May 21, 2023
Ibime:

Unlike you celebrating living hand to mouth with subsistence farming in the village and blaming all your woes on the west, some of us actually have real life experience of what you read on propaganda websites. Congratulations on living in poverty. You will forever remain miserable for supporting the murder of innocent Ukrainians who are just trying to better themselves economically. You are 26 now, 9 years after living in the village, when all your mates have built assets, you will be 35 years old, still celebrating growing pineapples to eat three time a day in the village. You have given up on life as the loser you are. You won't grow up and face life responsibilities, instead you are running back to village.

LMAO, you're too emotional to be a man.

I bought my first farm land at 21, that was 12 plots, I bought my residential land in 2021, at 24. I don't know the definition of assets to you but I know what assets means to me.

Eh eh, I'm into farming, it might be whatever size, I don't see how it affects you, I don't think I borrow from you to live my life 😂

You take little things too serious, Nobody get out of life alive...

I'll ignore your comment on living from hand to mouth but let me ask you, how many kg do you weigh on a scale?

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:46am On May 21, 2023
⚡Russian News Agency TASS, reported today that the 🇷🇺 Russian Foreign Ministry has Notified the 🇺🇸 United States and other European Countries that if they decide to follow through with their Plan to provide F-16s to 🇺🇦 Ukraine it will carry “Colossal” Risk to the West.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:49am On May 21, 2023
🤣 😂

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:53am On May 21, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 White House says if the US defaults, the stock market is expected to decline by more than 45%.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by olugabbie(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2023
Ibime:

This is sad. You are raining curse on someone because of his opinion. Dictating the future that you know nothing about.

You live in the West. There are Nigerians living in Russia and who believe Russia is the best place to live in the world. Just like the way you believe in the UK. Infact there are lots of Americans living in Russia (St Petersburg). The Russians you claim are poor travel to Turkey, China, and EU majorly for vacation. Most of them have schengen visa which allow them to move from one country to another during vacation abroad. Many of you don't realise that Russia is a developed country. She is a competitor to the West (just like China) which is the main reason why the West want to destroy it. The West are calling China a threat because of it growth.

The West (especially US, Canada and UK) opens it door to foreigners. UK & Canada lacks man power to run their economy. People don't just go to UK because they love the country. The UK govt itself gave them the opportunity. Likewise Canada. If Russia introduce such policy today, you will see how their embassy will be crowded. Russia don't run this kind of programs. Most of the Americans living in Russia don't even have Russian passport. The Russian govt rarely gives citizenship to foreigners.

Superpowers are known for protecting their interest. There is nothing Russia has done (doing) that the West has not done or will still not do.

The US imposed sanctions on Cuba because of it alliance with the Soviet. The sanctions have not been lifted till today. The US/UK/NATO has killed more than 4.5 millions of people in middle east alone.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2023
kiddkash:

Price of commodities are very cheap in Russia
You're wasting your time debating with him. A man who thinks Russia is in poverty and Latvia is better than Russia Economically using crude GDP is not even worth the debate. I just read and laugh. grin

You have more impoverished people in the US than you have in Russia. Let him be. cool

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:01am On May 21, 2023
⚡Explosions have been reported near Berdyansk Airport in the Russian-Occupied Zaporizhzhia Region; this Airport has been utilized by the 🇷🇺 Russian Armed Forces as a Major Helicopter Base since the City of Berdiansk was Captured by them earlier in the War.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2023
HornyTave1:

Finland is 15 on your list but they were going to Russia for Gasoline and Grocery with business Visas

I want to know why is it so, I feel from your logic Russia should be going to Finland but reverse is. also with your logic, Guinea is richer than Nigeria and Angola is also richer than Nigeria

my brother your logic is flawed
Ibime is a self-incarcerated illusionist. grin He lived in his alternative world of warped economic reality. Latvia richer than Russia.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by olugabbie(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2023
HornyTave1:

LMAO, you're too emotional to be a man.

I bought my first farm land at 21, that was 12 plots, I bought my residential land in 2021, at 24. I don't know the definition of assets to you but I know what assets means to me.

Eh eh, I'm into farming, it might be whatever size, I don't see how it affects you, I don't think I borrow from you to live my life 😂

You take little things too serious, Nobody get out of life alive...

I'll ignore your comment on living from hand to mouth but let me ask you, how many kg do you weigh on a scale?

When you meet someone who act like a child online. The best you can do is to ignore.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 7:05am On May 21, 2023
Appleyard:
Ibime is a self-incarcerated illusionist. grin He lived in his alternative world of warped economic reality. Latvia richer than Russia.... grin grin

I used to follow his thread when I was trading crypto.
He used to be smart with analysis but guess the Zelensky curse caught up with him

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡🇷🇺 ☠ Wagner PMC boss Yevgeny Prigozhin confirms: 🇺🇦 Bakhmut is fully taken.

Bakhmut has fallen and is 100% under Russian control.

After 9 months 2 weeks and 5 Days, The Battle of Bakhmut ends in a Russian Victory.

1st August 2022 - 20th May 2023
But some folks said the Ukrod were begining the siege of the Russian forces in Bakhmuth? What happened to that. undecided The way Prigozhin played Ukraine in Bakhmuth is worst than the way the CIA played Americans in 9/11. It was a pathetically successful meathgrinder that the Cocaine laden Elensky fell for line, hook and sinker as long as it lasted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2023
HornyTave1:

You have a low sense of economics

' What is produced in a country has low prices because of the poverty in the country '

Nigeria is the largest producer of Cassava. a 50kg bag of Cassava is 20k. The average labour cost of Farm labourers in Nigeria is 2k per day, a month is 60k assuming the labourer doesn't take a break. If the labourer spend all his income on garri, he will be able to afford 3 bags of 50kg which is 150kg.
if the labourer decides to buy rice, he will be able to buy 1⅔ bags of local rice ( 50kg per bag )
if he decides to buy palm oil with His wage, he will be able t buy 1 blue and 1 yellow gallon of Palm oil.
if the labourer decides to buy corn he can only afford 3 bags ( 20k per 100kg bag )
Also minimum wage in Nigeria is 30k and many governors are finding it difficult to pay. ( it becomes more critical using The minimum wage. )

Russia is the largest producer of Wheat ( one of the major players )

A metric ton ( 1000kg ) of wheat is 275 USD, a metric ton of corn is 268USD, and guess what, the average wage of Russians is 795USD per month.

Low agricultural prices in Russia shows a strong economy. when a government can provide basics necessity of its citizens ( food, shelter and security and education ) the country is said to be stable unlike the west with increasing inflation and protest over the failure of their government to either tackle inflation or social programs to benefit their citizens.

You're confusing him the more. He is doing life in Langley economic prison of zombification. cool

When a folk tells you that Latvia is richer than Russia because of it's small population cum GDP, then you can as well say Togo is richer than Nigeria. cool

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2023
HornyTave1:

In as much I would want to keep this going I feel, you're not intelligent enough.

We started off with ' locally produced goods in respect how poor a country is '

Now to Agricultural imports of America, data shows they import more of Horticultural goods - fruits, nuts and brevages. Farmers all over the world knows not everything can grow in your country ( common sense which you lack )

America you're using to run your mouth has the highest earnings from Agricultural export amounting to 150 billion USD in 2020.

America uses more energy than many countries combined, America has Oil which is insufficient for their use. So common sense is expected to import but you lack it.

If you share 1000 naira among 5 people is 200 naira

If you share 1000 naira among 20 people it becomes 50 naira

If the first set of people with 200 naira spend 190 naira on bills every month, they are left with 10 naira

If the second set of people spend 30 naira on bills they are left with 20 naira.

At the end of the day, the second set are better off.

I hope I don break am reach ground level for you. If you no understand still, na your village people you will go beg

grin grin grin That's the reason why in his books Latvia is richer than China and Russia. grin He so much love the taste of GDP crude indices without considering the huge population difference. Even the world bank has stopped using GDP solely to gauged the wealth of nations due to its crude and limited indices.

The thought of Latvia being richer than Russia always gets me cracking with laughter. grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ItooWorWor(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2023
Western fanboys be crying grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (1771) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: WritterNg, emmaodet, soqmeov, mojounited(m), NightCrawler1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.