Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (703446 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (1941) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 10:58am On May 23
Crixus13:

Just stop talking man
why
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 11:00am On May 23
dvkot:
so isn't your beloved America Using sanctions and rebels group to bully nations ?
those are anti people government.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:04am On May 23
Cancri:
I love Cameroon 🇨🇲 😍, one of state in Africa with balls, terrorist can't be given their own country.
West Bank and gaza belongs to Israel, just a matter of time before Israel takes what is rightfully theirs

Weren't you the one calling for Israel to kill everyone, including children and babies in Palestine?

Were you the one?

If it was you, I wouldn't be surprised with your comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 11:05am On May 23
Cancri:
I love Cameroon 🇨🇲 😍, one of state in Africa with balls, terrorist can't be given their own country.
West Bank and gaza belongs to Israel, just a matter of time before Israel takes what is rightfully theirs
pls explain how it's belongs to isreal
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 11:24am On May 23
Vic2023:
Norway said it will upgrade its representative’s office for Palestine to an embassy
Another one.
Words backed by actions.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 11:24am On May 23
A person suspiciously similar to Prigozhin was spotted in Chad today.
He was walking like him according to the report and the face of the perosn has been blurred in all media pictures posted today.

"The United States has no information about China's alleged intention to supply Russia with weapons because we haven't seen that since 2022, There have been long reports of China supplying Russia but it always turned out to be false.
We will contact the UK about this new report" - White House

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 11:26am On May 23
obedience4:

Who is this one,
I don't have TIME for you nor your childish fantasy
Hamas as always and will always be about the destroying the Jewish state.
They wanted statehood for Palestine yet they removed the only UN recognised power in Gaza and Palestine the PLA
Please don't mention me again
I don't entertain airheads
,,,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who is the empty skull between me and you,?
Note: Knowledge and intelligence is not measured by English, sinks that to your empty skull
This is what makes you an empty headed

Firstly: you said Russia and China did not recognize palestine which is not true ,through the evidence I provided

Secondly: you also said hamas did not support 2 states solution, which is not also true,i think have provided you good evidence for this

Lemme reupload the evidence 👇👇👇👇👇

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:40am On May 23
⚡Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman says "Taiwan independence forces will be left with their heads broken and blood flowing"

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:44am On May 23
Cancri:
anti-people government? You a clown 🤡... So they are anti-people government because the west can't control those government? Or how do you conclude they are anti-people government ?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:47am On May 23
WriteerNg:
⚡U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen:

“About six times more children were killed in three weeks in Gaza than the number of children killed in Ukraine during the entire war there.”
can you pls post the link to this video
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:52am On May 23
Vic2023:
,,,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who is the empty skull between me and you,?
Note: Knowledge and intelligence is not measured by English, sinks that to your empty skull
This is what makes you an empty headed

Firstly: you said Russia and China did not recognize palestine which is not true ,through the evidence I provided

Secondly: you also said hamas did not support 2 states solution, which is not also true,i think have provided you good evidence for this

Lemme reupload the evidence 👇👇👇👇👇

This one is trying to hard to become relevant

What happened was the UN general assemble voted to qualifier Palestine as a member of the united nation subject to UNSC ratification

Spain voted yes in that resolution
The same Spain yesterday said they would recognised Palestine
What dose that tell you clown
Voting in the UN resolution isn't the same as a country declaring recognition of a state

Russia have not recognised the Palestine state No announcement has been made by the Russia forgien ministry saying they recognised a state of Palestine they only supported it during the voting done by the UNGA

Show me one evidence of the Russian forgien ministry saying that the Russia federation now recognised a independent state of Palestine

Why didn't Isreal recalled it's diplomatic mission to Russia, if Russia had recognised PalestineThere is a difference between supporting the UN vote and declaring recognition

Another example to buress my point is the Ukraine war,The USA brought a motion to the united nation general assembly UNGA to condemn Russia war in Ukraine asking for the withdrew from Ukrainian territories. It passed the UNGA
But when the USA brought it up in the united nation security council UNSC for ratification Russia vetoed it

Stop quoting me kid,
If you don't no how things work you read and learn.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/10/un-general-assembly-backs-palestinian-bid-for-membership

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:52am On May 23
dvkot:
can you pls post the link to this video

https://twitter.com/clashreport/status/1793557697906057286
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 11:54am On May 23
WriteerNg:
⚡Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman says "Taiwan independence forces will be left with their heads broken and blood flowing"
Hmmm, Is the Chinese military about to launch SO on Taiwan? That will be crazy oooh as the Taiwan island is very small, unlike Ukraine.
I think the Chinese government will handle the situation like HK way

I think the Chinese military is just sending a warning message to everyone that Taiwan is an island that belongs to the Chinese people just like Hawaii to the USA and the Kuril Islands to the Russians.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 11:57am On May 23
obedience4:

I don't want a Palestine state, you want a Palestine state, you may like Putin and Russia
I don't like Putin and Russia, I prefer the freedom the West offers.
We both have our difference scope of how we see life and politics

Your ideology defers from mine

I am only bringing out the hypocrisy of Nations supporting Palestine,
Turkey support a Palestine state yet are killing ethnic Kurds in northern turkey.
Spain supports a Palestine state yet put Catalonia leaders in jail for holding referendum

If a country like Spain should recognised Taiwan I would be happy, as it would promote the interest of the USA but will Spain recognition give Taiwan the legality of being a state the answer is capital NO

So why it is good for the Palestine struggle to get recognition, it will sadly not amount to anything till it is not ratified by the UNSC

Also may your destiny and generation be like the pain suffered by Israelis when they were attacked killed and kidnapped by hamas

First, your comparison of Catalonia and Kurdish secessionist struggles with that of Palestine is deeply flawed. Catalonians and Kurds are trying to break away from their countries which are unified entities (something no responsible leadership will allow). Palestinians are trying to get their land back from a usurping and thieving entity backed by bigger thieves.

Second, you can have a problem with certain countries for their "hypocrisy" with regard to their separatist groups. How should that justify your not wanting a Palestinian state?
Why do you hate freedom for a people who have suffered so much?
Why do you hate freedom a people who haven't hurt you?
Why don't you check yourself for hypocrisy and Islamophobia?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 12:03pm On May 23
⚡New Taiwanese President Lai Ching-te studies FIM-92 Stinger DMS (dual mount system) while he visits a military camp in Taoyuan.

Taiwan currently has a stockpile of 1,800 Stinger missiles, including variants such as the Dual Mount Stinger (DMS) and the Humvee-mounted systems.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 12:06pm On May 23
⚡The King of Bahrain congratulated Putin on his victory in the presidential elections during talks, calling it a testament to the wise policies of the head of state.

He added that Putin's victory in the presidential elections in Russia had a positive impact on the situation in the Arab world.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 12:10pm On May 23
⚡‘I consider this day to be one of the happiest days of my life. And I am glad that I am meeting you on this day. Thank you for the invitation and warm welcome. We have been in this beautiful city, Moscow, for a long time. We miss you very much’ - King of Bahrain Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 12:12pm On May 23
Cancri:

🤡

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 12:19pm On May 23
motayoayinde:

First, your comparison of Catalonia and Kurdish secessionist struggles with that of Palestine is deeply flawed. Catalonians and Kurds are trying to break away from their countries which are unified entities (something no responsible leadership will allow). Palestinians are trying to get their land back from a usurping and thieving entity backed by bigger thieves.

Second, you can have a problem with certain countries for their "hypocrisy" with regard to their separatist groups. How should that justify your not wanting a Palestinian state?
Why do you hate freedom for a people who have suffered so much?
Why do you hate freedom a people who haven't hurt you?
Why don't you check yourself for hypocrisy and Islamophobia?

Sorry to say sir
I don't see things from your perspective
Sorry we are all entitled to our own view.
The same way you have countlessly justified Russia invasion of Ukraine on this platform, is the Same way I support isreal unequivocally

Also I don't have a fear or hate for Muslims or the Islamic world in general.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 12:22pm On May 23
WriteerNg:

https://twitter.com/clashreport/status/1793557697906057286
thanks but I was really interested in hearing Austin response
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 12:23pm On May 23
Crixus13:

🤡
A clown indeed is he
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 12:24pm On May 23
obedience4:

This one is trying to hard to become relevant

What happened was the UN general assemble voted to qualifier Palestine as a member of the united nation subject to UNSC ratification

Spain voted yes in that resolution
The same Spain yesterday said they would recognised Palestine
What dose that tell you clown
Voting in the UN resolution isn't the same as a country declaring recognition of a state

Russia have not recognised the Palestine state No announcement has been made by the Russia forgien ministry saying they recognised a state of Palestine they only supported it during the voting done by the UNGA

Show me one evidence of the Russian forgien ministry saying that the Russia federation now recognised a independent state of Palestine

Why didn't Isreal recalled it's diplomatic mission to Russia, if Russia had recognised PalestineThere is a difference between supporting the UN vote and declaring recognition

Another example to buress my point is the Ukraine war,The USA brought a motion to the united nation general assembly UNGA to condemn Russia war in Ukraine asking for the withdrew from Ukrainian territories. It passed the UNGA
But when the USA brought it up in the united nation security council UNSC for ratification Russia vetoed it

Stop quoting me kid,
If you don't no how things work you read and learn.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/10/un-general-assembly-backs-palestinian-bid-for-membership

I swear nothing dey that your head except nonsense ,this is your third time of posting false claims on this thread within 12hrs
You need to explain what means by "officially recognition" to me

Wikipedia says 143 of UN member has officially, officially, officially recognized Palestine states,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 12:54pm On May 23
⚡Khodorkovsky says that Yukos, the oil company that produced 20% of Russia’s oil, was controlled by the Rothschild.

Hence Putin took Russian resources back from Rothschild’s control back to Russia.

That’s why the west hates Putin. He stopped their feast in Russia.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 12:56pm On May 23
⚡King Of Bahrain To Putin:

CAN YOU BRING PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST?

Bahrain has reportedly requested Russia to host a peace conference with Israel and Hamas.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:01pm On May 23
Russian border guards remove markers from Estonian waters in Narva River

Russia's border guard removed more than 20 buoys demarcating shipping lanes from the Narva River on Thursday (May 23), Estonia's PPA said. The government is seeking clarification.

Twenty-four floating markers were removed by the Russian border guard at around 3 a.m. on Thursday morning, the Police and Boarder Guard Board (PPA) said in a statement.

Buoys have been installed on the river for decades to prevent navigation errors.

Estonia installed the markers in its waters based on the State Borders Act and the buoys' location were agreed by the border agencies in 2022.

However, this year Russia disagreed with the locations of approximately half of the 250 markers. Some of those removed on Thursday morning were those disputed by Russia.

The first 50 were placed in the Narva River 10 days ago on May 13.

Eerik Purgel, head of the PPA's Eastern Prefecture, said Russia has not yet explained its actions.

Prime Minister Kaja Kallas said at the government's weekly press conference on Thursday that this is a border incident and the exact circumstances are being clarified.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:17pm On May 23
⚡Putin invited the King of Bahrain to visit the BRICS summit in Kazan; the invitation was accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:18pm On May 23
⚡The President of the Republic of Srpska, Milorad Dodik, stated that in the next 30 days, a proposal for a peaceful demarcation agreement will be made to the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

"Today we are starting with a formal decision to seek a peaceful demarcation. We will propose first to clarify the political jurisdictions regarding the entities while preserving and maintaining the current economic model, and within a few years, adapt it to the model of peaceful demarcation," Dodik told reporters.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:58pm On May 23
⚡“We cannot get re-elected”
“We cannot win this re-election”
“We can only re-elect Donald Trump”

- Joe Biden

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:59pm On May 23
⚡The President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, signed a decree on the procedure for compensating the damage caused to the Russian Federation and the Central Bank by the actions of the United States.

The President authorized the use of US assets in Russia, including securities, for compensation. They will be identified by the legal commission.

According to the document, a copyright holder from the Russian Federation can initiate a lawsuit for illegal seizure of property by the US.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 2:00pm On May 23
⚡📍 Ballyogan, Ireland.

Huge clashes tonight in Ireland as The Police beat & arrest protesters venting their frustrations over the continued mass import of unknown foreign migrants into their local community.

Reports members of the public have been badly injured.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 2:09pm On May 23
⚡Iran says 3 million people attended the funeral of Iranian President Raisi in Mashhad.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 2:20pm On May 23
WriteerNg:
⚡“We cannot get re-elected”
“We cannot win this re-election”
“We can only re-elect Donald Trump”

- Joe Biden
what grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (1941) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: seunny4lif(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.