Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (712791 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (1964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:19am On May 23
⚡The U.K. Office of Maritime Trade Operations is reporting a possible Attack on a Commercial Shipping Vessel in the Southern Red Sea, roughly 98NM off the Coast of Al-Hodeidah in Western Yemen. If this is an Attack by the Houthis, it is the First Attack since May 17th.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:20am On May 23
⚡AFP reports China is conducting drills that involve the navy and air force 'surrounding' Taiwan, with Beijing saying it is a 'strong punishment' for 'separatist acts'.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:23am On May 23
⚡Only 30 to 35 percent of Hamas fighters — those who were a part of Hamas before the Oct. 7 attack — have been killed and about 65 percent of its tunnels are still intact, U.S. intelligence reports.

Hamas has been able to recruit during wartime — thousands over the last several months.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:26am On May 23
⚡Taiwan Coast Guard tells Chinese vessel to “stay away”.

“China 548 vessel, this is the coast guard of the Republic of China, Yilan patrol vessel. Your action will severely undermine the peace and stability in the Taiwan Straits. It will increase possibility of incidents and security risk. Please change your direction. If you decide to enter we will take action to repel you."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:27am On May 23
⚡U.S. Republican Senator Lindsey Graham on ICC warrant application for Netanyahu and other Israeli officials:

“If they do this to Israel, we’re next.”

“Yeah, you can clap all you want to.”

And then he proposes sanctions against ICC officials.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:28am On May 23
⚡Macron lands in riot-struck New Caledonia where separatist unrest from the native Kanak population has left 6 people dead.

New Caledonia is located East of Australia and has been part of France since 1853.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 8:31am On May 23
jjj37:

You're simply unstable as your statements.. so if recognition is good, why are you then against and mocking countries recognizing the Palestinian state.. you see why i say you need to work on yourself.?
In that same vein., May your destiny and generation be like what/anything you wished for the Palestinians.. simple!!

I don't want a Palestine state, you want a Palestine state, you may like Putin and Russia
I don't like Putin and Russia, I prefer the freedom the West offers.
We both have our difference scope of how we see life and politics

Your ideology defers from mine

I am only bringing out the hypocrisy of Nations supporting Palestine,
Turkey support a Palestine state yet are killing ethnic Kurds in northern turkey.
Spain supports a Palestine state yet put Catalonia leaders in jail for holding referendum

If a country like Spain should recognised Taiwan I would be happy, as it would promote the interest of the USA but will Spain recognition give Taiwan the legality of being a state the answer is capital NO

So why it is good for the Palestine struggle to get recognition, it will sadly not amount to anything till it is not ratified by the UNSC

Also may your destiny and generation be like the pain suffered by Israelis when they were attacked killed and kidnapped by hamas
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 8:49am On May 23
WriteerNg:
⚡Colombia to open embassy in Ramallah, Palestine.
wowwwwwww
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 8:50am On May 23
obedience4:

Did I tell you the USA recognise Taiwan
grin
but you said Russia did not recognize palestine which is not true

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by jjj37: 8:54am On May 23
obedience4:

I don't want a Palestine state, you want a Palestine state, you may like Putin and Russia
I don't like Putin and Russia, I prefer the freedom the West offers.
We both have our difference scope of how we see life and politics

Your ideology defers from mine
I salute your openness bro.. it's not easy to be this open 🤣
obedience4:

Also may your destiny and generation be like the pain suffered by Israelis when they were attacked killed and kidnapped by hamas
Pains shall I continue to receive when more countries continue recognizing the Palestinians. It's only a matter of time before the Isreal's themselves recognised Palestine, when that happens what shall you do?? 😀

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:58am On May 23
Balogunodua:

List those solid infrastructure so we can debate on it.

Except Gaddafi who is more of an activist and never ruled as a military leader...the rest are criminals and a big fraud.

You are joking right?

I don't care about your blacklisting of the present regime...but your precious military heads are still the ones in Agbada constituting the biggest fraud and looting in Nigeria's history.

PS: Democracy is the free speech you are enjoying today insulting politicians online and offline without getting locked up or disappearing like during the IBB regime. Those who lived during military regime knows what's up.

Kindly answer my questions in the comment you quoted if you truly want to be engaged.

Which freedom of speech are you enjoying?
Do you know how many people have gone to jail or even forgotten in jail since 1999 just because they aired their opinions?

You actually believe we have democracy in Nigeria? grin

So Gaddafi is now an activist and no longer a dictator? A military activist shey? grin

The Singaporean iron man that led Singapore to prosperity (Lee kuan) was able to do it democratically? grin

Did you read what he said about democracy?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 9:09am On May 23
obedience4:

Young man please, I don't have TIME for your rants,
Enjoy the rest of your day

Alaye, even your US does not recognize Taiwan as a state. Neither does Norway, Spain, Ireland, (which recognize Palestine as a state) and every other country in the EU and NATO.

Even Japan and South Korea don't recognize Taiwan as a state.

What am I even saying? Even Taiwan doesn't recognize itself as a state 😂

Meanwhile, 143 countries (70.5%) of the countries in the world recognize Palestine as a state.

I know it's hard, but there isn't anything you can do another than to whine and gloat over it.

So, take a chill pill and get ready for Palestine 🇵🇸

In the image below:

-- Countries that recognize Palestine are in green

-- Countries that will soon recognize Palestine are in light green

Looks like Nigeria is green too. Happy wailing Baba Obedience. Cry into a bucket and use it to bathe 🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:13am On May 23
Some 140 of the about 190 countries represented in the U.N. have already recognized a Palestinian state.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:14am On May 23
Norway said it will upgrade its representative’s office for Palestine to an embassy

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:22am On May 23
⚡China is considering to introduce tariffs as high as 25% on imported cars with large engines from the US & European Union

The China Chamber of Commerce to the EU said it was informed about the potential move by “insiders,”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:26am On May 23
⚡U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen:

“About six times more children were killed in three weeks in Gaza than the number of children killed in Ukraine during the entire war there.”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:26am On May 23
obedience4:

There was a civil war in Sudan
Hamas are not looking for statehood,
They control Gaza, Gaza is independently run by hamas,
The PLA authority is different from hamas,
PLA is looking for statehood yet they can't control the total territorial integrity they want.
So the UN should cut out the statehood of Palestine with a terrorist group also controlling an enclave within the state.

Well my fingers are crossed.
empty headed 😔😔

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:35am On May 23
Procashtips:

So Gaddafi is now an activist and no longer a dictator? A military activist shey?

Gaddafi is now the North African version of Gani Fawehinmi(SAN) . This type of deliberate idiocy, ignorance and stupidity on the cyberspace is unparalleled.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:36am On May 23
⚡The West wants Georgia to open a “second front” against Russia - Prime Minister Irakli Kobakhidze

“Since the beginning of 2022, there was serious interest in opening a “second front” in Georgia, which would weaken Russia’s position, but this would destroy our country. Such interest remains today,” Kobakhidze said, commenting on the West’s dissatisfaction with the Georgian law on foreign agents.

He added that in today’s world there is a “global war party” that “is not interested in the fate of Georgia and its interest lies only in weakening Russia’s position.”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 9:37am On May 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Gaddafi is now the North African version of Gani Fawehinmi(SAN) . This type of deliberate idiocy, ignorance and stupidity on the cyberspace is unparalleled.

They can say anything just to win an argument on a faceless forum.

Like; is there a price attached?

I don't have the strength to keep typing on NL like before again. Bulabu don give me reason to increase my hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:41am On May 23
Procashtips:

They can say anything just to win an argument on a faceless forum.

Like; is there a price attached?

I don't have the strength to keep typing on NL like before again. Bulabu don give me reason to increase my hustle.

Like you don't know the Lagos-Ibadan express media.. They pride themselves in rewriting history. The same media white washed Buhari and packaged him as "Mr Integrity"
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 10:11am On May 23
shoodboi2:

Alaye, even your US does not recognize Taiwan as a state. Neither does Norway, Spain, Ireland, (which recognize Palestine as a state) and every other country in the EU and NATO.

Even Japan and South Korea don't recognize Taiwan as a state.

What am I even saying? Even Taiwan doesn't recognize itself as a state 😂

Meanwhile, 143 countries (70.5%) of the countries in the world recognize Palestine as a state.

I know it's hard, but there isn't anything you can do another than to whine and gloat over it.

So, take a chill pill and get ready for Palestine 🇵🇸

In the image below:

-- Countries that recognize Palestine are in green

-- Countries that will soon recognize Palestine are in light green

Looks like Nigeria is green too. Happy wailing Baba Obedience. Cry into a bucket and use it to bathe 🤣
I love Cameroon 🇨🇲 😍, one of state in Africa with balls, terrorist can't be given their own country.
West Bank and gaza belongs to Israel, just a matter of time before Israel takes what is rightfully theirs

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:16am On May 23
Never knew he has African root

Hugo Chavez, the former President of Venezuela, proudly embraced his African heritage, openly acknowledging and celebrating his African features. He often spoke about the racism and discrimination he faced due to his appearance and background, highlighting the pervasive issue of racial prejudice in society. Chavez’s stance was a personal affirmation and a powerful statement of solidarity with Africa and its people.

Chavez's recognition of his African roots was a significant part of his identity and political narrative. He used his platform to address and combat racial inequalities, advocating for a more inclusive and equitable society. His efforts extended to fostering strong ties between Venezuela and African nations, promoting unity and shared purpose.

African Solidarity with Venezuela remains a testament to Chavez's legacy, symbolizing a collective struggle against racism and a commitment to mutual support and respect among nations.

Haiti is another example of how Chavez has prioritised and ensured that the historical plight of African descendants for economic, social and cultural rights be respected. In light of the multiple natural disasters that have plagued the first free African country in the region since 2010, Venezuela forgave Haiti’s over 395 million dollars in foreign debt. It pledged more financial support to relief the devastation than either the United States or the European Union.

Nicolás Maduro needs to find a way to fix that country, at least the Russian government has shown the way to turn sanctions around.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 10:17am On May 23
dvkot:
you don't love Taiwan, you hate China. Even if you know Taiwan can't win against China but you are cool with them causing a minor damage to China at the expense of losing their fake country just like Ukraine is doing
I don't hate China, I hate bullies. China is using her strength to harass Taiwan and the Philippines
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 10:22am On May 23
Cancri:
hit that gigantic bully,Taiwan. We love you Taiwan 🇹🇼🥰😍

🤡
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 10:23am On May 23
Cancri:
I don't hate China, I hate bullies. China is using her strength to harass Taiwan and the Philippines
You hate bullies but like USA and Israel?..

You sure everything is okay?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:29am On May 23
WriteerNg:
⚡The West wants Georgia to open a “second front” against Russia - Prime Minister Irakli Kobakhidze

“Since the beginning of 2022, there was serious interest in opening a “second front” in Georgia, which would weaken Russia’s position, but this would destroy our country. Such interest remains today,” Kobakhidze said, commenting on the West’s dissatisfaction with the Georgian law on foreign agents.

He added that in today’s world, there is a “global war party” that “is not interested in the fate of Georgia and its interest lies only in weakening Russia’s position.”

Even a blind man can see that from miles away because how else do you explain the USA and EU governments fighting the Georgian government trying to pass a law that even the USA and her allies have in their land?
USA even tagged Chinese media and many media outlets that are not owned by USA or EU citizens, foreign agents yet they are trying to bully the Georgian government while the Georgian/French citizen President is supporting the USA and co to destroy her own country.

Georgia is next after the project Ukraine has gloriously failed, and is destined to serve as a sacrificial lamb for the globalist elites in their quest for absolute dominance over the region.

Now I understand the reason German countries, Chinese and Indian law don't allow dual citizens to run for government post

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 10:44am On May 23
Cancri:

Just stop talking man

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 10:47am On May 23
Vic2023:
empty headed 😔😔

Who is this one,
I don't have TIME for you nor your childish fantasy
Hamas as always and will always be about the destroying the Jewish state.
They wanted statehood for Palestine yet they removed the only UN recognised power in Gaza and Palestine the PLA
Please don't mention me again
I don't entertain airheads

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 10:48am On May 23
jjj37:

I salute your openness bro.. it's not easy to be this open 🤣

Pains shall I continue to receive when more countries continue recognizing the Palestinians. It's only a matter of time before the Isreal's themselves recognised Palestine, when that happens what shall you do?? 😀

What will you do when it is vetoed by the USA?? grin
More pains I guess

grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:53am On May 23
Cancri:
so isn't your beloved America Using sanctions and rebels group to bully nations ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 10:58am On May 23
WriteerNg:
⚡Colombia to open embassy in Ramallah, Palestine.

Talk about matching words with action.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (1964) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: NoWam, Brainiac101(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.