Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,344 members, 7,843,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (662528 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (1847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2023
Appleyard:

I swear. The way Prigozhin played Ukraine in Bakhmuth was worst than how the CIA played Americans over 9/11.

The greatest loser in Bakhmuth was Elensky who continue to grind his own forces to death in a bid to hold on to a city already destroyed. It was really painful to watch.
I knew it when Prigozhin was making noise about Russia troops withdrawing and Russia is not sending enough ammunitions.
He even said he will give Russia military positions ti Ukraine, who does that.

Yes, he has disagreements with Russia chief of staff but not to the extent of treason.
Prigozhin is Putinโ€™s close friend and same with the Russia minister of defence, meaning he has direct contact of Putin.
He always talk to Putin directly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๏ธUkrainian & foreign military destroyed in Bakhmut:

Brigades:
๐ŸŸฅ45th Brigade
๐ŸŸฅ43rd Brigade
๐ŸŸฅ26th Brigade
๐ŸŸซ28th Brigade
๐ŸŸซ62nd Brigade
๐ŸŸซ63rd Brigade
๐ŸŸซ53rd Brigade
๐ŸŸซ60th Brigade
๐ŸŸซ24th Brigade
๐ŸŸซ57th Brigade
๐ŸŸซ30th Brigade
๐ŸŸชAdvance Rubizh Brigade
๐ŸŸชAdvance Azov Brigade
๐ŸŸชAdvance Uragan Brigade
๐ŸŸชAdvance Spartan Brigade
๐ŸŸจ109th Brigade
๐ŸŸจ116th Brigade
๐ŸŸจ119th Brigade
๐ŸŸจ241st Brigade
๐ŸŸฆ93rd Brigade
๐ŸŸฆ77th Brigade
๐ŸŸฆ46th Brigade
โฌ›๏ธ4th Brigade
โฌ›๏ธ17th Brigade
๐ŸŸฉ61st Brigade of Jaegers
๐ŸŸงSpecial Forces and Spetsnaz

Regiments:
๐ŸŸช5th Assault Regiment
๐ŸŸง8th Regiment of Special Forces
๐ŸŸงKraken

Battalions:
๐ŸŸจ122nd Battalion
๐ŸŸจ68th Battalion
๐ŸŸช214th OPFOR Battalion
๐ŸŸฉ49th Rifle Battalion
๐ŸŸฉ15th Mountain Assault Battalion
๐ŸŸงOmega
โฌœ๏ธBorder Guard Donetsk
๐ŸŸซ8th Regiment of the UDAR

UAVs:
๐Ÿ”ณShershen
๐Ÿ”ณAdam
๐Ÿ”ณKarlsen
๐Ÿ”ณTerra
๐Ÿ”ณSkala
๐Ÿ”ณMadyar
๐Ÿ”ณKhartia
๐Ÿ”ณKep
๐Ÿ”ณSeneka
๐Ÿ”ณWASP

Legions:
๐Ÿ”ฒ Dudaev Battalion
๐Ÿ”ฒ Georgian Legion
๐Ÿ”ฒ Mansur Battalion
๐Ÿ”ฒ Shamil Battalion
๐Ÿ”ฒ Gonor
๐Ÿ”ฒ Normandy Legion

That place wasn't dubbed the meat grinder for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2023
Shoodboi:

I asked you to mention the countries against Russia and you right off went to to mention EU/NATO countries. And when you say border, did the definition skip you? Some of the countries you mentioned don't border Russia or share a relatively small border with Russia. When you also talk of Georgia, did you read the news that Georgia recently begun allowing flights from Russia? It also opened its airspace to Russia. Georgia also refused to sanction Russia when the war in Ukraine began, so how does it hate Russia?

It is also false that Russia sent Latvians to Siberia and replaced them with Russians? How is that even possible? Won't the Latvians cause problems in Siberia?

The truth is that Latvia got Russian-speakers when Russia ceded territory to it and not the other way around. Your talk of the Crimean Tartars is also laughable, so I won't even go into that. Crimea belonged to Russia and was handed to Ukraine by an Ukrainian leader of the Soviet Union. Russia asked for it after the Soviet Union separated in 1991 and Ukraine refused to give it back.

I should also mention that it is normal for a country's GDP to increase when they join NATO/EU. It has nothing to do with development but more to do with the fact that countries keep euro and dollar as reserve currency. It is no surprise that they cannot build many of the things Russia build, have no defence industry, little vehicle manufacturing capacity, cannot build nuclear plants and ships and all. Their GDP increased because they started spending the euro.

GDP is also a wrong way to measure the wealth of a country since it doesn't account for many things. It also favors countries that spend dollar/euro, so theirs will be naturally high. Even poor EU nations have high GDP than richer non-EU nations.

Finally, the EU/NATO are the ones keeping people in poverty, especially Africa, South/Latin America and South-east Asia. So trying to accuse Russia of doing what the paymasters you asslick are doing, is weird. Russia has no history of keeping slaves or fighting wars across the world. Your slavemasters are the ones going to hell. And you can follow them if you want.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2023
Shoodboi:

The battle of Bakhmut marks the first time that a Private Military Company will defeat a standing Army. The fact that the army involved is armed by NATO makes it worse.

The private musicians of death. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2023
stanluiz:
Welcome to the meat grinder cheesy

The West is still pouring Billions of dollars in the this war with no Victory in sight.

Zelensky is still undergoing international begging tour and Ukraine is still loosing territory upon territory.

The loss of Bakhmut will lead to loss of moral of the Ukraine military.

Just look at Ukraine loss in Bakhmut. I really feel sorry for them. embarassed

Honestly, there is nothing to celebrate about in Bakhmuth. Both sides lost a lot, but Ukrainian losses is just catastrophic. Zelensky was foolish to have committed so many men to that front, even when western supporters told him to let it go. It is rumoured that the losses in Bakhmuth is there reason he and Zaluhzney did not get along well before his sudden disappearance. embarassed I feel for the people that died both sides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2023
Ibime:

Immigration from their former Soviet Republics that they have impoverished

I thought you said none of Russian neighbors loves Russia. So, why are they migrating there? cool

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2023
Shoodboi:

You are a comic ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก I wonder how you think you sound when saying all these things? After typing something, read it silently while imagining you're saying it to a group of people. It will help you to detect the ridiculousness and lack of substance in your statements.

Ibime lives in his alternate world of reality. grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2023
Badassniggga:
a few thousands from the Millions of other population not liking Russia Is nothing! Check well, every country has haters. Even Cubans would've fought alongside Russia against US if the reverse was the case.

Talk about hate:

Fact. The United States is the country rated as the GREATEST threat to World Peace. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2023
HornyTave1:

in as much this is a faceless forum, you my friend seems to be a postal stamp. you know everywhere in the world

congratulations on touring the world
cool
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2023
HornyTave1:

from your logic, Homeless people are only found in Russia, China and Iran while everyone in US/Europe are living in heaven on earth.

thank you for your time and information. pls GDF outta here.

The level of homelessness in America is worst than anything similar in Europe. The US have a population of half a million Homeless people per night compared to any other country in Europe, and even comparable to some inpoverished economies.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2023
Shoodboi:

The boldened makes no point. Where did you get the thousands of Georgian volunteers in Ukraine? You think Georgians will leave Georgia to fight for Ukraine? Why don't they stay in Georgia and fight for Georgia instead?

The so-called Georgian legion of the Ukrainian army is made up of foreigners and not just Georgians. It is small, less than a battalion size. And the commander, as I just found out, is a rebel that fought the Chechen war against Russia. He also took part in the 2013/2014 NATO-sponsored protests that overthrew a democratically elected president and installed puppets there.

During the protests, he participated in massacre of anti-NATO protesters. And in Ukraine, he murdered surrendered Russian soldiers. And ow, he's visited the US several times and has met with Congressmen. This one is fighting for his pocket and not for Georgia.

cool

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2023
Shoodboi:

I love how you talked about Russia "stealing" land from China in order to justify the US stealing land from Mexico. Using your logic, why don't you justify Russia separating the Donbass from Ukraine the same way the US separated Kosovo from Serbia?

Lastly, you never said Germany proposed an alliance with Mexico. You said. Even during 2nd World War when Hitler tried to convince them to join his alliance, they rejected.

You specified WW2 and mentioned Hitler. It was when I pointed out your lie and deliberate misinformation, that you quickly backtracked and said it was WW1. The Nazis were not in power then, Hitler was not the leader of Germany, and Germany wanted to help Mexico recover the land the US stole from it.

Tell another lie. I'm waiting.
Ibime don enter today. grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2023
olugabbie:

It is funny that some people believe Putin send thousands of soldiers to Ukraine just to seize territory.

This is ridiculous.
That's the effect of western MSM zombification. cool

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2023
HornyTave1:

LMAO, you're too emotional to be a man.

I bought my first farm land at 21, that was 12 plots, I bought my residential land in 2021, at 24. I don't know the definition of assets to you but I know what assets means to me.

Eh eh, I'm into farming, it might be whatever size, I don't see how it affects you, I don't think I borrow from you to live my life ๐Ÿ˜‚

You take little things too serious, Nobody get out of life alive...

I'll ignore your comment on living from hand to mouth but let me ask you, how many kg do you weigh on a scale?

At the bolded grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2023
olugabbie:

This is sad. You are raining curse on someone because of his opinion. Dictating the future that you know nothing about.

You live in the West. There are Nigerians living in Russia and who believe Russia is the best place to live in the world. Just like the way you believe in the UK. Infact there are lots of Americans living in Russia (St Petersburg). The Russians you claim are poor travel to Turkey, China, and EU majorly for vacation. Most of them have schengen visa which allow them to move from one country to another during vacation abroad. Many of you don't realise that Russia is a developed country. She is a competitor to the West (just like China) which is the main reason why the West want to destroy it. The West are calling China a threat because of it growth.

The West (especially US, Canada and UK) opens it door to foreigners. UK & Canada lacks man power to run their economy. People don't just go to UK because they love the country. The UK govt itself gave them the opportunity. Likewise Canada. If Russia introduce such policy today, you will see how their embassy will be crowded. Russia don't run this kind of programs. Most of the Americans living in Russia don't even have Russian passport. The Russian govt rarely gives citizenship to foreigners.

Superpowers are known for protecting their interest. There is nothing Russia has done (doing) that the West has not done or will still not do.

The US imposed sanctions on Cuba because of it alliance with the Soviet. The sanctions have not been lifted till today. The US/UK/NATO has killed more than 4.5 millions of people in middle east alone.

That is why I rarely engage him...a fellow man raining abusive words on someone on a faceless forum just shows how insecure and emotionally prone he is.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:53pm On May 21, 2023
HornyTave1:

I used to follow his thread when I was trading crypto.
He used to be smart with analysis but guess the Zelensky curse caught up with him

His greatest undoing is his emotions. He can't just stomach divergent views no matter how put it. To me, that's a psychological problem.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
they live in fantersy in Hollywood movies which teach them that Rambo exist lol.
grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2023
HornyTave1:

Like I said in my diary, I am a farmer, I live off grid. if you have a problem wit it, take ride and plunge into The Atlantic Ocean.

Do you know I add more economical growth to Nigeria's ailing economy than you do?

in 3 months, I'm adding at least 2 tons of rice paddy into the Nigeria food sector.

lol... for the respect I had for you, I'll ignore you.

Off grid, that's code for running to village. You will talk one weight here and 20% of that weight on your diary

2 tonnes of rice, that's about N1m wholesale, a miniscule fraction of my contribution to Nigerian GDP this year alone in remittances

Well there's dignity in labour. Keep up the farm work, as long as cassava turn to garri, I respect your grind.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2023
HornyTave1:
Mr Ibime ,๐Ÿ˜ in as much as I'm more matured than you to do this but I had to do it regardless.

You registered this account in 2007, everybody, old enough knows how expensive getting access to the internet was at that time, on The HornyTave scale, let's say you were 25 in 2007 ( you might be older or younger but let's say 25 for basis sake)

In 2009, you should be around 29, you were still fooling your self online doing rap battles ๐Ÿฅฒ - how amusing, is it at 29, you wake up early in the morning wanting to fight somone Lyrically on the internet instead of doing something more meaningful with your life.

In 2011, at age 31, you ventured into music ๐Ÿ˜‚ - you wanted to make something meaningful out of your life. Music that even your fans were ashamed to listen to, I searched for it sha ๐Ÿ˜ I wanted to listen and promote it, maybe you'll finally blow, sha I know if them out grenade for your head, it wouldn't blow

I also noticed you were also into betting and gambling.

you're probably in your early 40's, dragging with a 26 yrs old guy bustling not to be like you ๐Ÿ˜‚, instead of you to pray for my success, you're trolling me. me that have been independent since I was 19 ๐Ÿ˜‚,

do you know if you actually gave birth at 21, your child would probably be 4 years younger to me? mumu man

I was thinking you are around 23 to 28 from your comments o.

well, at 26, I wasn't fooling myself doing rap battles, I'm on foreign affairs section schooling a old man what basic economics is

you should be grateful to me, but your pride is bigger than Planet Saturn.

ode
undecided
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US president Biden says that ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia has suffered more then 100,000 casualties in ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine - Reuters
You mean the same Bidenopulos that said the other time that he is working for Kamala Harris? cool

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden says he received assurances from Zelensky that ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Kyiv would not use F-16s to attack ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian territory.

These guys are really funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OKOSISIBF: 1:11pm On May 21, 2023
Ibime:

Off grid, that's code for running to village. You will talk one weight here and 20% of that weight on your diary

2 tonnes of rice, that's about N1m wholesale, a miniscule fraction of my contribution to Nigerian GDP this year alone in remittances

Well there's dignity in labour. Keep up the farm work, as long as cassava turn to garri, I respect your grind.

who vex ibime like this, abeg apologies alzizu

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by somehow: 1:15pm On May 21, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšกTrust in government (% of population):

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Switzerland: 83.78
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ Luxembourg: 78.02
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland: 77.54
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden: 68.79
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway: 63.61
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark: 63.54
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Ireland: 62.34
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria: 61.05
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany: 60.76
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ท Costa Rica: 60.01
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Portugal: 58.92
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Belgium: 57.24
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico: 52.88
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland: 51.53
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ New Zealand: 51.39
๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ South Africa: 50.90
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช Estonia: 50.85
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada: 50.67
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia: 49.91
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands: 47.23
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia: 45.70
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Slovenia: 45.07
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ Hungary: 44.19
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel: 43.96
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท South Korea: 43.38
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France: 43.35
๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan: 43.15
๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Tรผrkiye: 42.60
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom: 39.48
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil: 39.16
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain: 37.17
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy: 35.43
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland: 34.16
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czech Republic: 34.08
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States: 31.02
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น Lithuania: 30.38
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด Colombia: 29.68
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป Latvia: 29.46
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Chile: 28.72
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท Greece: 25.63
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Slovak Republic: 21.5

Whenever you're sharing this, always include Nigeria (Be kind)
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 1:22pm On May 21, 2023
Ibime:

different grind, different levels. that's life.

stop trying to use one's hustle to mock him, cause at he end of the day, your net worth is someone else pocket money.

Peace โœŒ๏ธ

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by somehow: 2:14pm On May 21, 2023
Empty shelves in supermarkets across Russia due to 'sanctions'

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM28XMTvF/

grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 2:18pm On May 21, 2023
โšกThe military of the Armed Forces of ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine from outside of Bakhmut are shelling the city with mortars, trying to hit the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian flag on a high-rise building โ€” RIA

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 2:35pm On May 21, 2023
โšก"The ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian military is in Bakhmut, at what positions I will not share, but Bakhmut has not been captured by the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Federation today." โ€” Zelensky

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 2:37pm On May 21, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ’ญ Statement by Prigozhin:

โ€œNot a single ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian military was left in Bakhmut, because we stopped taking prisoners, there are a huge number of corpses of Ukrainian military, said Prigozhin, head of ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ โ˜  Wagner PMC.

Therefore, Vladimir Aleksandrovich Zelensky is cunning, or is not aware of what is happening on earthโ€

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 2:57pm On May 21, 2023
โšกJoe Biden confirmed that the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States will soon begin training Ukrainian pilots on fourth-generation F-16 fighter jets.

Asked by a journalist whether he agrees with the statement of the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Foreign Ministry about the "colossal risks" associated with the supply of F-16s to ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine, Biden said: "For them, yes."
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:20pm On May 21, 2023
โšกThe ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US does not object to Kyiv using its weapons to attack Crimea, Jake Sullivan, assistant to the US President for National Security, in an interview with CNN.

"We said that we would not allow Ukraine to use American & Western weapons for strikes against ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia. & we believe that Crimea is Ukraine."
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:24pm On May 21, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Zelensky compared Hiroshima with Bakhmut

โ€œWhat happened in Hiroshima and the destruction that we have.. I will say frankly, I will say openly - the photos of the destruction of ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Hiroshima remind me of Bakhmut,โ€ Zelensky said.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 4:52pm On May 21, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Zelensky compared Hiroshima with Bakhmut

โ€œWhat happened in Hiroshima and the destruction that we have.. I will say frankly, I will say openly - the photos of the destruction of ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Hiroshima remind me of Bakhmut,โ€ Zelensky said.
funny guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (1847) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: IchKampf, nigeriansamurai(m), dvkot(m), hustler66(m), Watcharena, Mille, Crixus13, Obedience40, WritterNg and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.