Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (636679 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (1788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
🇺🇸

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
😅🤣😂

🤡 Ibime 🤡 👆🏻

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Biden: Saudi Arabia demanded that the United States provide Saudi Arabia with the means to obtain nuclear power in exchange for normalizing relations with Israel, and this is a "hard profit.

I knew it
Turkey should have demanded EU membership should be approved and signed before signing Finland to NATO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Stoplying:

The thing is that Erdogan's actions don't even make sense. He is basically rewarding his foes and punishing his friends while his friends are still in the process of helping him. And he is calling for an agreement while he is in the process of violating an other agreement...
I believe myself to be very smart, but I never could have predicted Erdogan's actions. I never expect people, especially world leaders, to be this irrational.

Is it nt the same Erdogan that was sick during his election, maybe that sickness affected his brain
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
seunny4lif:
Biden: Saudi Arabia demanded that the United States provide Saudi Arabia with the means to obtain nuclear power in exchange for normalizing relations with Israel, and this is a "hard profit.

I knew it
Turkey should have demanded EU membership should be approved and signed before signing Finland to NATO

Saudi has found a new love. 😂 😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Regex:

Saudi has found a new love. 😂 😂
Now, its operation national interest cheesy cheesy

If USA can provide it then surely Pak will hand it down ro Saudi for sure.
Almost all Saudi Navy and air force men from Pak.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Mossad style assassination. Slava Ukraini
hope you won't cry when Russia starts using sleepers agent

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡France will supply 🇺🇦 Ukraine with a batch of SCALP EG cruise missiles.

The missile is identical to the 🇬🇧 British Storm Shadow cruise missile and has only minor design differences.

Given that British missiles have been successfully shot down by our air defence systems, THE 🇫🇷 French missiles are unlikely to be an unsolvable challenge. Nevertheless, the expected steps towards further escalation of the war in Ukraine between 🇷🇺 Russia and NATO continue.
just storm shadow pro max
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡️🇹🇷 Erdogan has authorized 🇫🇷 France to control the nuclear reactor that 🇷🇺 Russia is building in Turkey.
well Russia saw this coming already, turkey does only what turkey wants to be honest.. And the nuclear reactor is not Russia property but turkey
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
WrriterNig:
🇮🇷
it's just wonderful to see how far iran has developed it weapons despite decades of western sanctions and yet one baboon somewhere is saying russia will not be able to produce new weapons because of sanctions, i laugh in saheed drones grin

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
WrriterNig:
🇭🇺 🇷🇺 🇺🇦
see their faces they hate that orban ia there 😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
dvkot:
well Russia saw this coming already, turkey does only what turkey wants to be honest.. And the nuclear reactor is not Russia property but turkey

Exactly. When you sell something to someone it ceases to become yours. 🇹🇷 Turkey can do whatever they like with the Reactor. It's theirs.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
WrriterNig:

Exactly. When you sell something to someone it ceases to become yours. 🇹🇷 Turkey can do whatever they like with the Reactor. It's theirs.
⚠️NATO Summit Report⚠️

NATO refuses to give Zelensky even a potential timeline on membership.

Zelensky calls this “absurd” and that Ukraine “deserves respect”. Claiming “Ukraine will make NATO stronger”.

NATO disagreed.

Ukraine's entry into NATO during the hostilities would mean a US war with Russia, this will not happen under Biden - US State Department
It appears NATO are abandoning Ukraine for dead!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nancy1986:
Join herbalist officially because your desire are fruitless
fear God , your maker. You will see it and it shall come to pass. Russia is finished already.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
WrriterNig:

😂 🤣 🤡 🤡 🤡
I wonder how shameful your face will be after the defeat of Russia. Starting from Spain.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
WrriterNig:
🇺🇸
USA shall suffer financial losses as the war progresses to Europe. It clearly happening..praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy1986: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
fear God , your maker. You will see it and it shall come to pass. Russia is finished already.
all the people that said it in the past one thousand years are all dead I give you just one hundred years old and Russia will still be on earth while you migrate to the under world

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nancy1986:
all the people that said it in the past one thousand years are all dead I give you just one hundred years old and Russia will still be on earth while you migrate to the under world
remnants will remain but communist Russia Government is finished . Whether you like it or not. Thus says God almighty.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
⚡️🇺🇸 Washington will proceed with the supply of F-16 fighter planes TO 🇹🇷 Turkey after consulting with Congress- Jake Sullivan, US National Security Adviser

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡️🇺🇸 Washington will proceed with the supply of F-16 fighter planes TO 🇹🇷 Turkey after consulting with Congress- Jake Sullivan, US National Security Adviser
Gulf foreign ministers meet in Moscow

The negotiations resulted in the adoption of a joint action plan for a strategic dialogue between Russia and the GCC for 2023-2028.

The plan provides for the development of cooperation in the agricultural sector, in the field of ecology, in the areas of healthcare, higher education, culture and sports. An agreement was also reached to increase food supplies to the GCC states.

The Council was established in 1981 for the purpose of political coordination and economic integration among member states and cooperation to ensure security in the Persian Gulf.

The GCC includes Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Saudi Arabia.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Gbadebo19:

And what is wrong in retracing my steps when i found out it wasn't him? Your only point of argument right now is that you claim you used the word "instigated" and I said that it was "forced" Stupid monkey that you are. I replied that post with a correct account of what led to world war 1 and world war 2, You cannot counter me that i was wrong. Whether it was instigated or forced, the fact remains that the entire nonsense you wrote in that post was a complete lie because the US was a militarily neutral country up until 1918 when it joined the war.

Counter you? You think so highly of yourself 🤣🤣🤣 The few people that reply you here are those that want to catch cruise. You're a clown here. 🤡🤡🤡

You see how you called me a monkey in the first comment and I didn't respond? And you called me a monkey again hoping I will reply and begin arguing with you. You're joking son. I will rather watch a paint dry than exchange words with you.

You that continue to claim Ukraine is winning even when Western media has started to come out that Ukraine is losing. Earlier today, I posted a link to a YouTube video where a Pentagon spokesperson said "The war is a strategic disaster for Ukraine" during a news conference. The media corrected him, saying "for Russia," only for him to repeat himself saying, "for Ukraine."

If Pentagon can call the war a strategic error for Ukraine,
If NATO can confirm that Ukraine cannot join NATO despite all the noise,
If Ukraine can end the counteroffensive it has been making noise about without even reaching Russian frontlines,

Then Gbadebo19, what concerns me with your opinion?

Is your opinion important? Are you yourself important? Take a look at your post. You referred to yourself with a small letter "i." You already classified yourself as a subhuman, so why should a human like me waste time rolling in the mud with you? The mud is your home. You live in it. So you don't know you're dirty.

Take a break.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tyerllwendland5: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Impressive display of military readiness. Belarusian 38th Guards Air Assault continues to prove their capabilities. A force to be reckoned with. Stay strong and vigilant! For more visit : https://trafficriderapp.com/
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
WrriterNig:

yeah it's all about the money for turkey cos they facing crazy inflation right now
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
how are you dragging God and Russia abeg

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
dvkot:
how are you dragging God and Russia abeg
because hand of God is on Russia. God wants to bring salvation to mankind through war orchestrated by Russia. he (God) ordered Russia to start this war and he is going to finish Russia with war till all Russians proclaims that Jesus Christ is the Lord .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
All the Russia warmorgers will be assembled and killed after defeat.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy1986: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
remnants will remain but communist Russia Government is finished . Whether you like it or not. Thus says God almighty.
Russia government has been the same through out ages apart from when they practiced king ship Russia combines cummunizim and capitalism and it works for them the government will abide forever as long as the earth remains while you will come and go and still be grinding your teeth in your failed outcome Biden will die and Russia government will still stand

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nancy1986:
Russia government has been the same through out ages apart from when they practiced king ship Russia combines cummunizim and capitalism and it works for them the government will abide forever as long as the earth remains while you will come and go and still be grinding your teeth in your failed outcome Biden will die and Russia will government will still stand
communist of warmorgers in Russia is finished whether you agree or not. this is not my words but what came from God. we are only affirming what God said. Do I minced word , Biden is going to die nothing changes. America will be weaken during the war . I go on and on. remember I said France will be burned by himself.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
🇺🇸

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Prigozhyn announces that Wagner intends to return to the battlefield on August the 5th.

The mysterious drama continues!

Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Kuleba:

- “NATO Shouldn’t Keep Ukraine’s Membership in Limbo”

- “NATO Showed Lack of Political Will Over Ukraine’s Bid”
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alusiizizi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Not that you are not right. All these things you posted are true benefits. But all the while, you people always forget about how to control terrorist activities. That is the main concern. How do you deal with individuals that are rogue and must be sanctioned. The fact that you are maintaining a safe haven does not mean you would not have to be brutal at certain points in time because rogue elements will always exist to thwart whatever you are doing. BTC has done this, it has done that, Fine. But let it be known that it will never happen where there will cease to exist a kind of central authority to monitor things. The only way is if AI takes over the whole world.

Balance is the concept that you're looking for here. Too little regulation and those terrorists reign supreme. Too much regulation and regular folks are little more than slaves. When we have an agency that now has the power to sanction sovereign nations for not accepting LGBT rubbish I would call that too much regulation, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
"If Ukraine doesn't win, there will be no question of membership at all" - NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (1788) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Watcharena, lanre316, motayoayinde, odudueffiom(m), Masterviolence(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.