Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,988 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (685031 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (1893) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 9jatriot(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Na wa, the destruction in that place de vex me.

Zelensky does not seem to mind though.

Is the OP a Russian agent though, he seems to have access to exclusive pictures.
Kingsnairaland:
that will not solve the problem another person will take the place of zelensky and if that person is secretive in nature it is a game changer

Zelensky is a comedian every thing each step he want to do he will first say it which is a bonus for Russia

A true leader don't act that way.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Joe Biden to Zelensky: "The bad news for you is that we're not going anywhere. You are stuck with us."

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Zelensky is trying at the NATO summit to achieve the possibility of sending Polish and ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น Lithuanian troops to Ukraine this year.

This was reported by the TG-channel Resident, citing a source in Zelensky's Office. Yesterday Ukraine was given to understand that NATO countries would not take part in peacekeeping operations.

โ€œThis destroys the track with ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland about the Warsaw Union,โ€ writes the Resident.

A couple of weeks ago, Duda and Nauseda came to Zelensky to discuss the deployment of a joint brigade in Ukraine.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
โšก๏ธFrom January to May, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China exported 1.933 million vehicles, up 79.8% year-on-year. ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico and ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ Belgium became the top three destinations of China's auto exports.

A total of 673,000 new-energy vehicles were exported, up 1.2 times year-on-year, and Belgium, the ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK and ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Thailand are the top three countries for importing Chinese NEVs - China Association of Automobile Manufacturers

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico surpassed ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China as the top ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ U.S. trading partner.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian military captured a working American M2A2 ODS Bradley tank near the Zaporizhzhia region. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian forces abandoned the tank after a failed assault. The 42nd Guards Motor Rifle Division captured the vehicle.

Under a secret agreement the Russian military will ship the captured ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ American vehicle to Iran to reverse engineer.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Hamxas: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico surpassed ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China as the top ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ U.S. trading partner.

U sanctioned me i sanctioned, u tit for tat but united state remains chinas biggest trading partner this shows China in d feature can do away with d united state, i don't see the US stopping trades with china. D day China goes on strike d whole world would feel d heat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Balance is the concept that you're looking for here. Too little regulation and those terrorists reign supreme. Too much regulation and regular folks are little more than slaves. When we have an agency that now has the power to sanction sovereign nations for not accepting LGBT rubbish I would call that too much regulation, don't you think?
I don't think those LGBTQ sanctions are anything Africans and whoever is affected by it should worry about cos ordinarily they wouldn't be more than visa restrictions. I am sure the sanctions wouldn't go as far as hampering the economic interest of such a country as a whole since Africa doesn't really persecute the LGBTQ community. For me, those sanctions are not too much of a price to pay for our beliefs and values.
The worst they can do is to withdraw their aid. Well, it is their money and they can prescribe whatever terms they want with it.
You see friend, those sanctions will only make Africa stronger. For instance, I am sure the people behind that movement have massive businesses in Africa, why are they not removing their companies because we do not want LGBTQ?
On a note of morality or otherwise, I don't think the LGBTQ movement has anything to do with demons or devils. Many people who criticise USA. & Co for LGBTQ are people with very shallow thinking capacities. Anybody who has studied philosophy before would understand the reason behind these movements. This doesn't mean I support the movement but the inability to separate objective reason from religious morality is the problem with 98% of those who are against America and Co.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hamxas:

U sanctioned me i sanctioned, u tit for tat but united state remains chinas biggest trading partner this shows China in d feature can do away with d united state, i don't see the US stopping trades with china. D day China goes on strike d whole world would feel d heat
Honestly, the way you people analyze issues is ridiculous and always makes me laugh. China never wanted to trade with USA before. It was USA that outsmarted them by building VPN applications that made it impossible for the Chinese government to stop its citizens from seeing things being offered by the USA.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Shoodboi:

Counter you? You think so highly of yourself ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ The few people that reply you here are those that want to catch cruise. You're a clown here. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

You see how you called me a monkey in the first comment and I didn't respond? And you called me a monkey again hoping I will reply and begin arguing with you. You're joking son. I will rather watch a paint dry than exchange words with you.

You that continue to claim Ukraine is winning even when Western media has started to come out that Ukraine is losing. Earlier today, I posted a link to a YouTube video where a Pentagon spokesperson said "The war is a strategic disaster for Ukraine" during a news conference. The media corrected him, saying "for Russia," only for him to repeat himself saying, "for Ukraine."

If Pentagon can call the war a strategic error for Ukraine,
If NATO can confirm that Ukraine cannot join NATO despite all the noise,
If Ukraine can end the counteroffensive it has been making noise about without even reaching Russian frontlines,

Then Gbadebo19, what concerns me with your opinion?

Is your opinion important? Are you yourself important? Take a look at your post. You referred to yourself with a small letter "i." You already classified yourself as a subhuman, so why should a human like me waste time rolling in the mud with you? The mud is your home. You live in it. So you don't know you're dirty.

Take a break.

As for you, I honestly don't think you are someone I should be engaging. You are far far below my caliber when it comes to reason. The problem is that people like us feel pity for you when you refuse to open your eyes and see.
I think highly of myself because I am confident that what I have posted are indisputable facts, and not fallacies and hearsays like you do. You think lowly of yourself because you can't defend the rubbish you say here in a gathering of intellectuals and intelligent people.
And in your myopic mind, you believe Russia is winning a war when even after over 500 days, it is yet to establish air superiority over Ukraine despite building forces on Ukraine's border for over a year before the invasion.
By the way, have you eaten today? Don't worry, your fellow monkeys are coming to give you the likes and shares you will use to buy something.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL2: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก It was reported that Tokmak was shelled with cluster munitions. This means it's time to unleash our arsenals of "inhumane weapon" - ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Dmitry Medvedev
Thank you Medvedev. cool

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
โšกAfter the final statement by the ministers of foreign affairs of ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia and the Cooperation Council of Arab States of the Persian Gulf regarding three Iranian islands, the Russian ambassador was summoned today to the ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Honestly, the way you people analyze issues is ridiculous and always makes me laugh. China never wanted to trade with USA before. It was USA that outsmarted them by building VPN applications that made it impossible for the Chinese government to stop its citizens from seeing things being offered by the USA.
what you wrote here does it make sense,you said US want trade with china and it's US that is on trade war with China sanctioning every here and there .

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
โšก"These islands (3 Islands in the Persian Gulf) belong to Iran forever," said Iran's MFA Spokesman Nasser Kanaani rejecting the recent joint statement issued by the Gulf Cooperation Council & ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia.

"Issuing such statements contradicts the friendly relations between ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran and its neighbors," continued MFA spokesman.

1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
โšกThe ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Black Sea Fleet is getting the missile ship "Cyclone".

The combat unit is equipped with a launcher for Kalibr missiles and the latest air defense systems.

The ceremony took place in Kerch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
โšก๏ธAccording to ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel's Foreign Minister, Iran is behind the failed attempt on the Israeli embassy in ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijan this week.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๏ธ"We will never exchange any status on the territory, even if it is just a village with one elderly person," commented ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Zelensky in response to media reports suggesting that Biden and Scholz would pressure Ukraine to initiate negotiations "on ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian terms."
just dey play

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Joe Biden to Zelensky: "The bad news for you is that we're not going anywhere. You are stuck with us."
this sounds like a warning to zelensky

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Badassniggga(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has stated that Russian peacekeepers are scheduled to be withdrawn from Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) by 2025, as outlined in the agreement.

Erdogan "believes" that ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Moscow will keep the deadline.
To hell with this fvcking Erdogan. This stupid dishonorable hide and seek 2-faced game he's always playing won't make others trust him with anything. He's just soiling his image and come off as one that cannot be relied on in anything.

One moment you think of him as friend, then he shoots you in the back, then he comes back at you again for continued rapport. It would've been better if he had made a stand and stick to it with everything he's got, and not jumping ship aimlessly like a fรธol.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
President Biden soars high on the international stage.

His mastery of foreign policy and politics is unmatched.

Thank God Trump was not in power when Putin invaded. He would have given him a free reign.
Biden has solidified the nato alliance and seen to it's expansion right to Putin's doorstep.

The end of Russia is nigh.
Russia's economy is predicted to tank by mid 2024 when his artificial liquidation dries up and the effects of the sanctions fully kick in

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Watcharena:
what you wrote here does it make sense,you said US want trade with china and it's US that is on trade war with China sanctioning every here and there .
Let me take my time to lecture you like a primary school student.
China did not want to trade with USA. They prefer to build their own things, consume and sell what remains to the outside world.
USA saw an opportunity with China's over 1 billion population. China knew the impact of their citizen's being exposed to western ideologies would cause to their autocratic government, they therefore built a firewall that would not make it possible for their citizens to access things like google, facebook etc.
In order to breach this firewall, Americans built VPN applications which allowed them to penetrate the chinese market.
China being aware that there is nothing they can do anymore and USA seeing the potential of selling to over 1 billion people, they then both became trade partners. USA has rich people who will also buy from China.
Becoming exposed to USA antics and the importance of data collection, such as putting spy chips and softwares in the products being sold, as well as the possibility of market domination because chinese products are much affordable than USA's products, China started acting the USA way too which did not go down well with USA. Hence, USA began sanctioning Chinese products such as Huawei. In order to maintain market domination, which is perfectly normal in a competitive market, USA will produce a product in USA and will not allow USA version to enter Chinese market because the chinese could dismantle it and use the secret in it to make the same product that would become cheaper than USA's product. China also reacted by requiring that they wouldn't buy USA products made directly in the USA in order to be sold in China but requiring that USA companies must make and sell their products inside China itself. Check all the iphones in Nigeria, nothing less than 75% of them are made in China. Hope you have learnt something. By the way, you can counter any of what i have written here with proofs

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by juman(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
I dont know why I worry right now about his visit.
He is so old that even if he fall down by himself he can faint.
Hope he return home safe.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
Australia pledges an additional 100 million dollar military package for Ukraine. The package includes new tanks, munitions and military vehicles from it's national stockpile.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by juman(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ukrainians are fools.
Fools.
They are confused human beings.
They gain nothing from the war.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšกThe ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Black Sea Fleet is getting the missile ship "Cyclone".

The combat unit is equipped with a launcher for Kalibr missiles and the latest air defense systems.

The ceremony took place in Kerch.

grin grin Only two neptune missiles and this one too will be under water grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Japan reiterates it's unflinching support to Ukraine and delivers on its promise of 100 military vehicles with pledges of new munitions, artillery and hardware.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
France pledges to deliver new long range missiles to Ukraine. Bringing it's up to date Ukraine military package assistance since the war began to 15 billion Euros.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
โšก๏ธDozens of pro-Iranian militant groups have either called for or spread the call for mass protests and a โ€œsiegeโ€ against the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ U.S. embassy in ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ Baghdad on July 14th

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Canada today pledges military commitments to Ukraine in a package totalling over 1.5 billion dollars.

These include air to surface missiles, tanks, howitzers, access to high resolution satellite imagery, munitions, drones and millions of other non-lethal military gear such as night vision wear, helmets, gas masks and sophisticated infield military communication hardware.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
President Biden is securing big wins for Ukraine today on his European tour.

All world democracies staunchly stand strongly behind Ukraine.
America continues to successfully play it's role as the defender of democracy on the global stage.

Slava ukraina.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (1893) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Bontee, IMEI, obegiri, david7776 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.