Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,539 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (699491 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1929) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
South Korea pledges military support to Ukraine worth over $130 million to aid in it's fight against Russia.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Only dictators are friends with Putin. Only authoritarians will align themselves with a very foolish leader like Putin who seeks to draw the world into another devastating war.

But he would fail. China alone can not support Russia and china is only maximizing it's opportunities but when shit hits the fan would distance themselves seeing as they wouldn't want to lose their biggest markets in Europe, America, Japan, Australia, Canada and the rest.

Only fools will think the US is acting alone. No the power of the US is in the strength of it's alliances and nothing will ever break the bond between the world's most advanced democracies like Britain, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, south Korea and the rest. In so far as the bonds remains strong between these countries. The US will forever maintain its status as the global supreme power and influence.

Russia will die a slow and steady death moving forward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ranking Senior republican senator and ranking member of the Senate committee on foreign policy admonishes president Biden to go much harder and tougher on the mad man Putin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nothing but the truth. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nafo is in the chatroom. Code name: "ukrainians are magnificent".
Nafo, this is an African oriented forum, we don't support banderite Nazis here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nafo, take your propaganda to where people care, we don't care for Nazis in Africa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stoplying:
Nafo, take your propaganda to where people care, we don't care for Nazis in Africa.

Shut your mouth, you Russian propagandist.

I have been on this forum for more than 10 years now and counting.

This is my main moniker below.
https://www.nairaland.com/donjazet

We the civilized citizens of this world who enjoys the concept of democracy and the associated individual freedoms that come with it will not let you paid Russian propagandists to support the looming threat to world democracy.

All democratic institutions of the world must unite and fight for it. Russia must be defeated.

You must be a stupid black man to be black and support Russia in this modern world. Why don't you move your ass to Russia?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stoplying:
Nafo is in the chatroom. Code name: "ukrainians are magnificent".
Nafo, this is an African oriented forum, we don't support banderite Nazis here.
A FRAUGHT MEETING IN VILNIUS

Despite Biden’s best efforts to put a happy face on it, Vilnius will be remembered as the NATO Summit where tensions boiled over.
Zelensky denounced the Alliance’s admission policy as “absurd” and disrespectful. UK Secretary of Defense Ben Wallace chastised Zelensky for ingratitude. Lindsey Graham attacked the Biden administration for weakness. Ben Hodges criticized Jake Sullivan for lack of “strategic bravery.” Even NAFO mascot Adam Kinzinger no longer appears to be a “fella.”

The optics were even harsher than the words, with the NATO elites turning their backs on a frustrated Zelensky.
Biden’s assurance that Zelensky is “stuck” with the U.S. may come as cold comfort to both nations now that the Ukrainian counteroffensive has failed to meet expectations, huge amounts of expensive Western armor lay in ruins smoldering on the battlefield, Ukrainian casualties are horrific, and the U.S. has run out of 155mm artillery shells to give, forcing America to debase itself by sending cluster bombs.
The war effort is increasingly a shambles and the War Party is starting to turn on each other.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
donjazzet:

Shut your mouth, you Russian propagandist.

I have been on this forum for more than 10 years now and counting.

This is my main moniker below.
https://www.nairaland.com/donjazet

We the civilized citizens of this world who enjoys the concept of democracy and the associated individual freedoms that come with it will not let you paid Russian propagandists to support the looming threat to world democracy.

All democratic institutions of the world must unite and fight for it. Russia must be defeated.

You must be a stupid black man to be black and support Russia in this modern world. Why don't you move your ass to Russia?
1. Russia is not known for paying propagandists unlike Ukraine which is funded by NATO and has a very well known and well funded web of propagandists: it is called nafo.
2. Why don't I move to Russia? Well I'm not a Russian, and I don't see the need to move to Russia, I also am not moving to Syria or Iraq eventhough I do not support harm being done to them and their livelihoods. You don't need to move to a country to understand its fight and see the commonalities with your own fight. But if you differ, then please tell us why you don't move to Ukraine and fight for Ukraine ? I know, because nafo is paying you to troll for it, right ?
3. "We civilized citizens of this world..." It seems you can't even use your own words, I've heard zelenski speak like this many times, you don't need to copy these guys, use your own words. And it sounds very Nazi like.
4. Ukraine is not a democracy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
seunny4lif:

A FRAUGHT MEETING IN VILNIUS

Despite Biden’s best efforts to put a happy face on it, Vilnius will be remembered as the NATO Summit where tensions boiled over.
Zelensky denounced the Alliance’s admission policy as “absurd” and disrespectful. UK Secretary of Defense Ben Wallace chastised Zelensky for ingratitude. Lindsey Graham attacked the Biden administration for weakness. Ben Hodges criticized Jake Sullivan for lack of “strategic bravery.” Even NAFO mascot Adam Kinzinger no longer appears to be a “fella.”

The optics were even harsher than the words, with the NATO elites turning their backs on a frustrated Zelensky.
Biden’s assurance that Zelensky is “stuck” with the U.S. may come as cold comfort to both nations now that the Ukrainian counteroffensive has failed to meet expectations, huge amounts of expensive Western armor lay in ruins smoldering on the battlefield, Ukrainian casualties are horrific, and the U.S. has run out of 155mm artillery shells to give, forcing America to debase itself by sending cluster bombs.
The war effort is increasingly a shambles and the War Party is starting to turn on each other.

You summarized it perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stoplying:

1. Russia is not known for paying propagandists unlike Ukraine which is funded by NATO and has a very well known and well funded web of propagandists: it is called nafo.
2. Why don't I move to Russia? Well I'm not a Russian, and I don't see the need to move to Russia, I also am not moving to Syria or Iraq eventhough Ibro not support harm bring done to them and their livelihoods. You don't need to move to a country to understand its fight and see the commonalities with your own fight. But if you differ, then please tell us why you don't move to Ukraine and fight for Ukraine ? I know, because nafo is paying you to troll for it, right ?
3. "We civilized citizens of this world..." It seems you can't even use your own words, I've heard zelenski speak like this many times, you don't need to copy these guys, use your own words. And it sounds very Nazi like.
4. Ukraine is not s democracy

Well said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
BentizilL2:

Current Russia government is not communist, hope you're not high on drugs? lipsrsealed

Who even take you serious again, you've been casted many times... France win world cup, Russia using tactical nuke on Ukraine in December 2022, infact they're too numerous... grin

Don't bother mentioning me, I won't reply you again... tongue

Fake prediction mofo... cool

Perhaps in a bid for God to make okeysoninv a lair made France lose and thereby costing me on my bet. It was looking like France will win, but that mofo had to jinx it with his stupid fake prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
See Putin retards giving themselves false hopes. grin grin

NATO is stronger than ever. All NATO countries have just resolved to up their defense budgets significantly in order to aid Ukraine.

It's common sense to everyone that Ukraine cannot be admitted RIGHT NOW to NATO as that would essentially be a confirmation of world war which no one wants.

But what every single democratic country in the world is united and aligned to is for now inflicting a strategic defeat on Russia.

Russia losing the war in Ukraine will be the ultimate humiliation for it. Because the only significant claim Russia has in the world today is of it being a military power, a legacy 0f it's Soviet years. But if that "military power" cannot defeat it's next door neighbor, everyone sees it for what it is. A old rust remnant of an empire. A paper tiger. Looking good on paper while actually being significantly powerless.

So no big deal here. Ukraine will eventually be in NATO even by the end of next year when Russia has been defeated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
Regex:

Perhaps in a bid for God to make okeysoninv a lair made France lose and thereby costing me on my bet. It was looking like France will win, but that mofo had to jinx it with his stupid fake prophecy.

All he predicted comes out opposite you should have known.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

All he predicted comes out opposite you should have known.

I have already placed the bet before knowing the nincompoop already made a bloody prophecy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
donjazzet:

You must be a stupid black man to be black and support Russia in this modern world.
You must be a banderite nazi, for a price, right ?

I don't think I've ever called an other black person a "dumb black man". I guess you are either a white guy who believes all black people must align with his position always, either you are a person suffering from inferiority complex. Either way, you seem ok with Nazi ideology.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
donjazzet:

I would rather be a stupid black man and support Russia, China and Iran, than be a reasonable white fella eating out the ass of the USA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Regex:

I would rather be a stupid black man and support Russia, China and Iran, than be a reasonable white fella eating out the ass of the USA.

You must be a very wicked and stupid fellow then. Because your hypocrisy is on another level all together.

You are enjoying the unrestricted freedom of speech and enjoying the benefits of democracy. Things that those countries you listed don't offer.

China thoroughly censors it's citizens, Russia ruthlessly silences it's critics, Iran is a highly repressive society ruled with an iron fist by a dictator that has ruled for more than 35 years.

All these are qualities you would never wish to experience or wish on your worst enemy but you prop up these regimes. Simply because of bigotry. Simply because the west now truly stands for freedoms and rights of the individual.

USA, a mighty world power where the son of an average African immigrant rose to become it's leader and which has a half black\ half Asian vice president.

Britain, where the son of an asian immigrant rose to become it's leader.
Same in France and other European countries where opportunities and access are open to all.

All of you hypocritical fools have at least one relative who left this country with nothing and became very successful via sheer will, open opportunities and hardwork.

Tell me any influential African native in any of these countries you've called?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
🇺🇸 🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
WrriterNig:
🇺🇸 🤡

Of course, one person's opinion must be the truth, right?

You, paid Russian shill. 🤡🤡

India remains a very strong ally of the west. It's simply making a fool of Russia by buying the cheapest gas it can buy.

It's only a matter of time before their "neutrality" ends. Right now India is gaining from both sides but noncommittal to both, I can see why Russian shills will celebrate that.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
donjazzet:

You must be a very wicked and stupid fellow then. Because your hypocrisy is on another level all together.

You are enjoying the unrestricted freedom of speech and enjoying the benefits of democracy. Things that those countries you listed don't offer.

China thoroughly censors it's citizens, Russia ruthlessly silences it's critics, Iran is a highly repressive society ruled with an iron fist by a dictator that has ruled for more than 35 years.

All these are qualities you would never wish to experience or wish on your worst enemy but you prop up these regimes. Simply because of bigotry. Simply because the west now truly stands for freedoms and rights of the individual.

USA, a mighty world power where the son of an average African immigrant rose to become it's leader and which has a half black\ half Asian vice president.

Britain, where the son of an asian immigrant rose to become it's leader.
Same in France and other European countries where opportunities and access are open to all.

All of you hypocritical fools have at least one relative who left this country with nothing and became very successful via sheer will, open opportunities and hardwork.

Tell me any influential African native in any of these countries you've called?

Cry me a river Negro!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
donjazzet:

1. Who is Julian Assange
2. Who is Gonzalo lira
3. Did you by any chance follow twittergate at all ?
4. Who is Maria Dugina ?
5. What is the Ukrainian "peace keeper" list ? (It's a hit list on critics of the Ukrainian government)
6. Who is Gary Webb ?
7. Censorship by the government in the west has been on the rise for the past 4 years, where have you been ? You need to update your propaganda to at least make it more believable.

You are just a dumb propagandist.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2023
Of course, Ben Wallace's speech was warped and twisted by the Russian propagandists to make it seem like he was completely belittling zelensky but this is the full speech he actually made with the right contexts.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 12:31am On Jul 13, 2023
😂 🤣 😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2023
Ukraine and NATO. Putin in 2008 at the NATO summit in Bucharest: "
"... in Ukraine, one-third are generally ethnic Russians. Out of forty-five million people, only according to the official census, seventeen million are Russians. There are regions where only the entire Russian population lives, say, in Crimea. Ninety percent are Russians. Ukraine, in general , a very complex state.Ukraine in the form in which it exists today, it was created in Soviet times; it received territories from Poland - after the Second World War, from Czechoslovakia, from Romania - and now not all border problems on the Black Sea have been resolved sea ​​with Romania. This means that Russia has received huge territories in the east and south of the country. This is a complex state formation. And if NATO problems and other problems are also introduced there, this can generally put statehood itself on the brink of existence. There are complex internal political problems. We also need to act very, very carefully. We do not have any right of veto, and cannot be, and we do not pretend to be. But I want all of us, when we resolve issues of this kind, to understand that we also have their interests. Well, seventeen million Russians live in Ukraine. Who can tell us that we have no interests there? The south, the south of Ukraine is completely, there are only Russians there.

Crimea was simply received by Ukraine by the decision of the Politburo of the Central Committee of the CPSU. Even the state procedures for the transfer of this territory were not carried out, as far as we calmly and responsibly treat these problems. We try not to excite anything, we act very carefully, but we ask our partners to act also in a balanced way ... "

After that, the topic "Ukraine in NATO" died out in the public field for a long time, almost until the Nazi coup in Kiev.
And then Putin's warnings began to come true - if you climb into Ukraine, drag Ukraine into NATO, Russia will deal with it. Well, that's what we're dealing with now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2023
Germany makes further commitments to Ukraine today in Lithuania cementing it as the 3rd largest supporter of Ukraine behind the USA and UK.

The German government also had a major leap in it's move to significantly boost it's defense budget against further participation in the war.

Germany's total war efforts in Ukraine is estimated at more than $25 billion so far.

Below are germans report for deliveries this week. Logistics delivery via the polish and Romanian borders

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:59am On Jul 13, 2023
donjazzet:
Of course, Ben Wallace's speech was warped and twisted by the Russian propagandists to make it seem like he was completely belittling zelensky but this is the full speech he actually made with the right contexts.
Never knew The Guardian was Russia media news grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 1:04am On Jul 13, 2023
More on the published German reports for deliveries on military aid to Ukraine this week from the German government website.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 1:20am On Jul 13, 2023
Mexico has for the first time since the war in Ukraine began pledged to supply military aid to Ukraine. This is a bit unusual as mexico had initially defined it's stance as "neutral" but in recent months had begun supplying Ukraine with humanitarian aids and financial donations, but for the first time today, had pledged to supply lethal military aid and equipments to Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 1:30am On Jul 13, 2023
Incase you are curious, here are the list of countries so far that has actively armed and supported the Ukrainian war efforts. With more countries expected to join the collaboration within the next few months.

Donations and military aid to Ukraine is estimated to have clocked more than $120 billions so far with the US contributing close to half of that at $48 billion. Furthermore, current outstanding pledges to Ukraine (promises not yet delivered) are estimated at more than $150 billion dollars with that figure expected to rise more sharply, especially with the EU proposing a $500 billion post-war package for Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by mysticwarrior(m): 6:18am On Jul 13, 2023
donjazzet:
Only dictators are friends with Putin. Only authoritarians will align themselves with a very foolish leader like Putin who seeks to draw the world into another devastating war.

But he would fail. China alone can not support Russia and china is only maximizing it's opportunities but when shit hits the fan would distance themselves seeing as they wouldn't want to lose their biggest markets in Europe, America, Japan, Australia, Canada and the rest.

Only fools will think the US is acting alone. No the power of the US is in the strength of it's alliances and nothing will ever break the bond between the world's most advanced democracies like Britain, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, south Korea and the rest. In so far as the bonds remains strong between these countries. The US will forever maintain its status as the global supreme power and influence.

Russia will die a slow and steady death moving forward.
This one is abviously still in elementary school.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2023
😂 🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1929) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Procashtips(m), Godstime001, akwesenana, NoWam, idowuh98(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.