Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (632666 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
⚡️Liu Zhenli, Chief of the Joint Staff of the Central Military Commission, may be appointed as the new Minister of Defense of 🇨🇳 China.

He is likely to succeed Li Shangfu, who is reportedly being investigated for corruption.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
⚡Syrian president Bashar al-Assad arrived in 🇨🇳 China today for a bilateral summit in his first visit since a civil war erupted in 🇸🇾 Syria 12 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
⚡️The 🇷🇺 Russian Embassy in Yerevan congratulated the citizens of 🇦🇲 Armenia on Independence Day, wished them perseverance, a peaceful future and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
⚡The first satellite images after the 🇺🇦 Ukrainian strike on the command post of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation near the village of Verkhnyosadove in occupied Crimea.

At least one building in the area was damaged and partially destroyed by the September 20 explosions.

This is the 744th Communications Center of the Command of the 🇷🇺 Black Sea Fleet.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
WriterNigg:
Canada is a safe haven for terrorists, India's Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson says.

Can someone tell me what is going on between Canada & India? Dis one don pass cold war
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
seunny4lif:

He said he built Libya and he will die in Libya.
Well, Libya is now, home of the Terrorists
I’m not even talking about him running to Russia to live, I mean as a military ally
I remembered, I was called names in 2011, when I told my guys that, what happened in Libya will fail in Syria because of Russia.

Gadaffi biggest mistake was dropping the development of those nukes and again failed to get Russia as Libya biggest military ally.

It was Libya war that made Russia and China stopped approving USA/UK/France suggestions of NFZ because France violated the NFZ agreement by using to bomb the shit out of Libya.

That what am saying you have to first run to Russia to seek help before you can now come home with Russia weapons.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Seymour Hersh:

“The US intelligence community believes that Kiev is demoralised, it does not consider a breakthrough of the Russian defense possible and it believes that Russia won the conflict in Ukraine, but the White House and the American media are lying about this.”

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Can someone tell me what is going on between Canada & India? Dis one don pass cold war
Someone was killed in Canada and the Canadian PM said that India government order the hit on the Indian-Canadian person that was killed.

Canada want USA to join her one the protect but USA have said NO, so far because India is more complicated for them than for example if it’s Russia or Iran or China.
EU/USA have a very complicated relationship with India

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

That what am saying you have to first run to Russia to seek help before you can now come home with Russia weapons.
In this world, either you build a massive military with nukes or you will get a massive military ally.

NK have both nukes and powerful allies in China and Russia now.
Syria have Russia military
SK have USA military.
Azeri have Israeli for tech, Turkey for military and Russia indirectly as tech and military

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
seunny4lif:

Someone was killed in Canada and the Canadian PM said that India government order the hit on the Indian-Canadian person that was killed.

Canada want USA to join her one the protect but USA have said NO, so far because India is more complicated than for example if it’s Russia or Iran or China.
EU/USA have a very complicated relationship with India

Thanks. Canadian PM, did he arrest the killers? Any evidence to support his claim that Delhi ordered the killing?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
stanluiz:
This one go pain trump grin grin

Forget trump for a minute, let's focus on facts. If America is ur home country would u support 400k migrants flocking into ur country. This 400k is from just one country ooh. I know some of u dream of going to America but if this is ur country would u support this?

Even me that hate America, when I saw d news, I was like WTF!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Thanks. Canadian PM, did he arrest the killers? Any evidence to support his claim that Delhi ordered the killing?
I think so

India government said Canada PM is overreacting on the matter.
So, Canada allies are watching unlike if it other case.

Remember when Canadian government were quick to arrest a Chinese citizen on behave of USA government but now, USA did not respond to Canada request to join the protect on India.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Badassniggga:
lol what is going on between these 2? Seems they've started getting on each other's nerves. Only a matter of time grin grin

Na so God dey do him work. Anything that's not started on a honest foundation, that's how it normally end

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Alamkir:

Forget trump for a minute, let's focus on facts. If America is ur home country would u support 400k migrants flocking into ur country. This 400k is from just one country ooh. I know some of u dream of going to America but if this is ur country would u support this?

No leader will accept that.

Biden will give Trump a chance to win.

Even Poland that got billions from EU for hosting Ukrainians are now complaining.
Even Irish citizens that are known for be nice, are protesting against around 10K Ukrainians that the government allowed into the country.

Anti Syrians propaganda is going in Turkey.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
seunny4lif:

I think so

India government said Canada PM is overreacting on the matter.
So, Canada allies are watching unlike if it other case.

Remember when Canadian government were quick to arrest a Chinese citizen on behave of USA government but now, USA did not respond to Canada request to join the protect on India.

Then Canada should escalate sh!T. Very simple

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

I still think this is propaganda from USA or psyop from Pentagon.

That's how confusion use to start. Thats how preghozen issue started, we thought it was propaganda. The next thing he committed treason, and died immediately after.
Very soon many countries will stop sending weapon to Ukraine. They go change am for them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Then Canada should escalate sh!T. Very simple
“Canada is a safe haven for terrorists,” said the Indian Foreign Ministry spokesperson.

Canada is a third-tier country just slightly above the likes of Pakistan, Turkey and Azerbaijan. Not only does Canada harbor Khalistani terrorists, but it also supported Al-Qaeda and other Islamist outfits in Syria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
seunny4lif:

“Canada is a safe haven for terrorists,” said the Indian Foreign Ministry spokesperson.

Canada is a third-tier country just slightly above the likes of Pakistan, Turkey and Azerbaijan. Not only does Canada harbor Khalistani terrorists, but it also supported Al-Qaeda and other Islamist outfits in Syria.

Same canada wey naija pple dey rush..a 3rd world country?? i dey confused!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
seunny4lif:

No leader will accept that.

Biden will give Trump a chance to win.

Even Poland that got billions from EU for hosting Ukrainians are now complaining.
Even Irish citizens that are known for be nice, are protesting against around 10K Ukrainians that the government allowed into the country.

Anti Syrians propaganda is going in Turkey.

Exactly, we need to always put things into perspective sometimes. We all know what porus border is doing to Nigeria A.T.M. It started when Ghana and Niger Republic flocked into our country in the 90s, we are yet to recover from that
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Alamkir:

Exactly, we need to always put things into perspective sometimes. We all know what porus border is doing to Nigeria A.T.M. It started when Ghana and Niger Republic flocked into our country in the 90s, we are yet to recover from that
Even within ourself within Nigeria as a nation.
We feel threatened when there are more other tribes within our community.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by stanluiz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡🇺🇸 Donald Trump says he will carry out the 'largest domestic deportation operation in American history' if elected as massive number of migrants cross Southern border.
I talk am say the thing Pain Trump.

But Trump is a racist modafuker! He want only migrants from Norway, Finland, sweden etc to Come to America. But those Countries knows that US is a developed First world shithole country that doesn't have ordinary health care system that the Rest of EU countries have.

As for Migrants from Latin America Coming to US. Trump should go and read his history book how US destroy those countries during the cold war.

Us invaded, sanction and destroy the political system of those countries. They wrongly accuse them of being a Soviet satellite states. Eg is Panama and Guatemala.

US through Their CIA removed their Visionary leaders and install incompetent and brutal dictators who unleash hell on their citizens all because of the Economic and political selfish interest of the US.

So Mr Trump. Those Migrants that is crossing boarder and moving to America and from those countries that US invaded, sanction and destroyed.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡🇰🇷 South Korea urges Russia to halt military cooperation with North Korea.

South Korea summoned Russia's ambassador to warn Moscow against any military cooperation with North Korea after summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and President Vladimir Putin.

First Vice Foreign Minister Chang Ho-jin summoned Russia's ambassador in Seoul to urge "Russia to immediately halt any moves to expand military cooperation with 🇰🇵 North Korea and to abide by UN Security Council Resolutions," South Korea's foreign ministry said in a statement.

Chang said Russia should live up to its role as a member of the UN Security Council to address North Korea's nuclear threat, and added that any actions that threaten its security would seriously undermine 🇷🇺 Russia's relationship with South Korea.

These guys sometimes act like fools.

You have military corporation with other countries but you don't want your brother to have friends too?

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡At the UN, Zelensky voiced his peace plan, consisting of two points:

1. Complete withdrawal of all 🇷🇺 Russian troops and military formations, including the Russian Black Sea Fleet from the entire territory of Ukraine within the 1991 borders.

2. Full return to 🇺🇦 Ukraine of control over the entire state border and exclusive economic zone in the Black and Azov Seas, as well as in the Kerch Strait.

Them go soon silence this one.

Divisions has been spotted already.

Your pushers are getting tired.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡️🇵🇱 Polish PM Morawiecki:

Ukraine is defending itself against a brutal 🇷🇺 Russian attack, and I understand the situation, but as I said, we are defending our country.

We no longer transfer weapons to 🇺🇦 Ukraine, because now we are arming Poland.

Fool

So he was disarming his country before?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Alamkir:

Yes i would support it, they destroyed the country so they should accept the immigrants

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡BRICS Meeting on the margins of the UNGA session in 🇺🇸 New York chaired by 🇷🇺 Russian PM Sergey Lavrov.

I'm confused here.

BRICS is having a meeting in the US?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡🇺🇸 Joe Biden forgets to shake hands with 🇧🇷 Brazil's President, salutes news reporters instead.

Tinubu's elder brother.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
dvkot:

Yes i would support it, they destroyed the country so they should accept the immigrants

U didn't answer my question. It's nt ur country so ur support means nothing. Answer for ur country
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
seunny4lif:

Right after WW2, Canada welcomed a bunch of Ukrainian Nazis and their families in order to shield them from the USSR. Those guys kept their Nazi ideology intact and even built monuments to some famous Ukrainian Nazis like Bandera. Many of those Ukrainian Nazis occupy big positions in the Canadian government today.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
seunny4lif:

Even within ourself within Nigeria as a nation.
We feel threatened when there are more other tribes within our community.

Absolutely true.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 House Speaker Kevin McCarthy says he turned down a request from Zelensky to address a joint session of Congress

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
⚡🇦🇲 Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan believes that Russian peacekeepers could have stopped 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan’s military actions in Nagorno-Karabakh before they began and they have a share of responsibility for what happened.

“We bear our share of responsibility, but on the other hand, I don’t think we should turn a blind eye to the failures that 🇷🇺 Russian peacekeeping troops committed in Nagorno-Karabakh,” he said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1781) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: motayoayinde, obedience4(m), Ghostagain, WriteerNg, Highlife200, Appleyard(m), erniok(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.