Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (679999 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1883) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Badassniggga:
lol what a joker you are. Do you have any idea the number of Fighter jets US and others have lost despite not in war? F35 was lost and crashed to earth in US few days ago. Is US at war in their homeland? Try get sense.
gibberish as usual tell us how many f35 was built and lost compare the ratio to su 34 and see who doesn't have sense between me and your family members
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
dvkot:
USA loss f-35 and they are still looking for it till now, what's your point again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
do su 34 vs f35 non combat loss i want to see something
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Segun2222:
Do age comparison (of the services of both aircrafts), I want to check something.

Also tell me about your knowledge of all military accidents in the two biggest military powers. If we can all access these informations from publicly available data then why do spy agencies even exist ?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Segun2222:
Your problem is that you are a fan boy, you hate Russia and love the USA, and all your comments could be resumed by that. So why waste people's time by giving us millions of versions of "I love USA and I hate Russia" ?
Bring up real analysis, not fanboyism. You have the right to have a preference, but temper it with logic.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Stoplying:

Russia and China have a veto, so to exclude them from the un, you need them to not exercise their veto power.
Imagine a hitman was sent to kill you, but his gun needs your permission to shoot, what will you do ?
I don't know how the human rights thing works, but I would like to see your proof of Russia being suspended from it.

The proof is all over the Internet. The UNHCR is a council of the UN. It has 47 members or so.

When countries/people/organisations make complaints about human rights abuses, the UNHCR is the one to investigate. They have no real powers other than that.

As for the Chinese and Russian veto, that's true but it's by design cos even without a veto, Russia will never be expelled.

In fact, no country has been expelled from or even allowed to leave the UN since its founding.

The whole point of the UN is to further the West's interest. But they figured out that for it to work, they needed to have the Soviet Union on board. That way, it'd look like a "world" organisation rather than a "western" organisation.

The original plan was to have four permanent members - US, UK, China and the Soviet Union.

So, the US, UK, and China will always be in agreement. And in instances when the UK refuses to side with the US, the US knew it could rely on China's support.

The US also knew UK and the Soviet Union will never be in agreement, so that wasn't an issue.

UK feared this and insisted its frenemy, France, was included.

So this meant UK and France would be able to reach a stalemate that would counter the US and China.

The US realized this would make the Soviet Union the wildcard and give it alot of leverage, so the US improved ties with UK and France (but majorly the UK) so that all four could counter the Soviet Union together.

After the Chinese civil war, the Republic of China (Taiwan) got China's permanent seat at the UN and was recognized as "China" while People's Republic of China (PRC, which is known today as China) was not even recognised as a country.

It was so bad that the PRC was recognised as a province of Taiwan and Taiwan claimed ownership of the territory and people of the PRC.

But not allowing the PRC into the UN was a problem cos it was the bigger nation. It had most of the land and people of the old China.

That changed decades later after UN members voted to replace Taiwan with China.

So Taiwan lost the UN permanent member seat along with its recognition as a country while PRC got the permanent seat and was recognised as a country and the successor of old China. It too turned around and claimed Taiwan as part of its territory.

That said, the whole veto thing is a ruse. Even if Russia votes to expel Russia from the union, it still won't be expelled.

The day China or Russia leaves will mark the end of the UN. The US and UK and France may have concerns about China and Russia, but which is better?

Having China and Russia in the UN where they and their supporters can be controlled to some extent or...

Having China, Russia, and their supporters in an alternate organization where they can't be controlled at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
Shoodboi:

The proof is all over the Internet. The UNHCR is a council of the UN. It has 47 members or so.
If the proof is all over the internet (but I couldn't see it) then it must be extremely easy for you to provide that proof to me. So why waste time in a long writeup instead of simply providing the proof ?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Stoplying:

If the proof is all over the internet (but I couldn't see it) then it must be extremely easy for you to provide that proof to me. So why waste time in a long writeup instead of simply providing the proof ?

That's it on UN's website: https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/04/1115782

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Stoplying:

Your problem is that you are a fan boy, you hate Russia and love the USA, and all your comments could be resumed by that. So why waste people's time by giving us millions of versions of "I love USA and I hate Russia" ?
Bring up real analysis, not fanboyism. You have the right to have a preference, but temper it with logic.
nobody is asking you for your life's problem, back your statements with facts or keep your sentiments too, no trouble when f35 miss and it was reported here su 34 crash I reported and una won dey cry, who is not using logic btw me and u

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Stoplying:

Do age comparison (of the services of both aircrafts), I want to check something.

Also tell me about your knowledge of all military accidents in the two biggest military powers. If we can all access these informations from publicly available data then why do spy agencies even exist ?
u didn't say this wen f35 went missing few days ago kindly say ur peace or keep it moving
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2023
Shoodboi:

That's it on UN's website: https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/04/1115782
Thank you.
The way the USA has basically bought most international organisations (sports, political, scientific...) makes me think Russia and its allies should consider creating parallel organisations to all these.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 6:52am On Sep 22, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian landing ship Olenegorsky Gornyak that was reportedly damaged by a ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian bomb-drone last month has been fixed and back in Sevastopol now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Segun2222:
gibberish as usual tell us how many f35 was built and lost compare the ratio to su 34 and see who doesn't have sense between me and your family members
you cheap NAFO trolls are the worst to argue with cos your mouths are full of insults. Disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2023
USA sponsored terrorism in action

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2023
seunny4lif:

The Russia president was under warrant of arrest by ICC not UN warrant and those present in the meeting are Russia representatives not the Russia president and even USA did not recognise ICC law, meaning if Putin enter USA today, USA canโ€™t arrest him due to them not being a member.

USA will never join ICC.

ICC and UN aren't that far apart though.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2023
Shoodboi:

Countries are sovereign entities, so it's impossible to issue a warrant or arrest their presidents or ministers. But the US and EU often issue warrants anyway to embarrass the president, but they can never arrest them. How the warrants works out depends on how powerful your country is. For a small country like Sudan, well, they can throw them around. But for a medium one like Nigeria, it won't even work, not to talk of a powerful country like Russia.

Russia was suspended from the UN Human Rights Council and not from the UN itself. I should add that the UN only works because Russia and China are there. If the UN dares to expel them, then they will form their own association that will rival the UN. That alone defeats the purpose of the UN.

Ok not the main body.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BornAgainCow: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Dalil8:
THE ZELENSKY PARASITE:

Depicted in brilliant Madrid graffiti sucking Europe dry of money and sending its citizens into despair as they REPEATEDLY make themselves CLEAR with how FED UP they are.

Damn that artist is a pro. The painting looks 3D. Like you can tough it.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijani cranes removing Gagik Avsharyan's infamous T-72 tank at the entrance to Shusha, installed by the ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenian invaders in memory of the occupation of Shusha.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenian PM Pashinyan reiterated that there is no direct threat to the lives of the Armenian population in Karabakh:

Yes, the situation is not stable, something may happen in some place, but we are talking about the general assessment at the moment that there is no direct threat to the lives of the population.

Pashinyan also said the Armenian authorities are ready to accommodate and provide food for 40,000 people from Karabakh.

But there is a nuance.

โ€œPlan A is for them all to stay in their homes and continue to live there safely.โ€

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia has banned diesel and gasoline exports as crude oil prices rise to $100 a barrel, a significant escalation that will fuel fears Moscow is using oil as retaliation for Western sanctions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2023
WriterNigg:
โšก๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian landing ship Olenegorsky Gornyak that was reportedly damaged by a ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian bomb-drone last month has been fixed and back in Sevastopol now.

Russia has eternal resources for as long as the earth remains.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2023
dvkot:
you cheap NAFO trolls are the worst to argue with cos your mouths are full of insults. Disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ

They have to use insult since they are losing big time

One congress man in USA said they don't have more money to give Ukraine that the one they had was borrowed from China lol.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Zelensky:

We will de-occupy Bakhmut. I think that we will de-occupy two more cities.

I won't tell you which cities, sorry. So, we have a plan. A very, very detailed plan.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2023
โšกThe ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Aerospace Forces received the modernized A-50U long-range radar surveillance and guidance aviation complex.

The aircraft can detect new types of aircraft, and is capable of simultaneously tracking a greater number of targets and guided fighters than the previous modification.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2023
โšกThe Cabinet of Ministers of the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Federation has approved a list of more than 30 countries whose banks and brokers will be able to participate in foreign exchange trading in Russia.

The list includes ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijan, ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenia, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ Belarus, ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Kyrgyzstan, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฏ Tajikistan, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฒ Turkmenistan, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Uzbekistan, ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Algeria, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ Bahrain, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil, ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช Venezuela, ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam, ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ Egypt, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran, ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Qatar, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ Cuba, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Malaysia, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ณ Mongolia, ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช UAE , ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ Oman, ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ Serbia, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Thailand, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey, ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ South Africa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

They have to use insult since they are losing big time

One congress man in USA said they don't have more money to give Ukraine that the one they had was borrowed from China lol.
No wonder he was called "drowning man" grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2023
WriterNigg:
โšกThe Cabinet of Ministers of the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Federation has approved a list of more than 30 countries whose banks and brokers will be able to participate in foreign exchange trading in Russia.

The list includes ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijan, ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenia, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ Belarus, ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Kyrgyzstan, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฏ Tajikistan, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฒ Turkmenistan, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Uzbekistan, ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Algeria, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ Bahrain, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil, ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช Venezuela, ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam, ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ Egypt, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran, ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Qatar, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ Cuba, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Malaysia, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ณ Mongolia, ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช UAE , ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ Oman, ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ Serbia, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Thailand, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey, ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ South Africa.
interesting start

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ โ˜  PMC "Wagner" detachments have started arriving in the Kherson region. The new battle theater for the "Wagner" group will be in the south. Apparently, the management issues have finally been settled and everything is back to the original plan.

According to Russian sources, the "Wagner" group should now be the second line of defense on the Kherson front and help to stop the penetrations of the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainians, if they can really achieve those penetrations.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenian Foreign Minister, Ararat Mirzoyan:

Armenia demands the withdrawal of ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian peacekeepers from Nagorno-Karabakh and their replacement by ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท French and ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ American forces.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
โšกThe attack on Sevastopol was accompanied by an ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ American P-8A Poseidon.

During the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ AFU attack on Sevastopol, a US Navy P-8A reconnaissance aircraft was in the skies over ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด Romania.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
โšกThe governor of ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Sevastopol reports a missile attack on the headquarters of the Black Sea Fleet.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
WriterNigg:
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenian Foreign Minister, Ararat Mirzoyan:

Armenia demands the withdrawal of ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian peacekeepers from Nagorno-Karabakh and their replacement by ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท French and ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ American forces.

Is this Armenian president genetically related the comedian Zelensky? He quacks and barks like him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1883) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Vic2023, NoWam, WriteerNg, mojounited(m), lanre316, LordAdam16, 0m0luabi, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.