Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Hot Sexy Mistress bleeped Nicely On School Table - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Sexy Mistress bleeped Nicely On School Table (1114 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole / Hot sexy girls photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sexy Mistress bleeped Nicely On School Table by Israelfunz(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Miss Ajoke was our new teacher,she was a corper and taught us biology.Her boobs were big and nice and her ass was hot.I had always dreamt of handling her.One good day,we had biology and she was explaining the reproductive system.I got turned on and was staring at the little exposure of her boobs,she caught me and told me to stand up.I wasn't writing while others were."See me at closing"she said.I planned to run home once the closing bell was rung but my dick told me that opportunity comes but once.

At closing,i went to the lab which was where she usually stay but she was there.I saw a letter on her table."4pm at my house"i didn't know if that was for me but i waited till 4pm and went to her house.I knocked the door and she opened.To my suprise she was only on towel.She ushered me in and closed the door.I was very happy."Is this what you wanted to see?"she asked as she took off the towel.Her boobs were wet and amazing,her pussy was well shaved and fresh."What are you waiting for?"~NEXT IS COMING SOON~

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give Up? / Why Can't Girls Work, Make Their Own Money And Be Rich Too? / Today I Was Surprised To Know About Infibulation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.