Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Divorcee...!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Divorcee...!!! (1370 Views)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' / Man Deceives Barren Wife, Impregnates Divorcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Divorcee...!!! by Bintdawood(f): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
kkins25:

Just got excited.... Glad to 'meet' you.
Me an my course mate always fight over the spelling, Now you're saying 'Balkisu, ' as a yoruba boy, I often say Bilikisu. She says it's Bilikisu. You see even my auto correct has made it Bilikisu instead the proper Bilkisu.

Oh wow! Nice to meet you too.
Ahh grin but the real spelling is "Balkisu" yeah i also use "Bilkisu" in school but my fam nd friends call me "Balkisu" i have this Ibira girlfriend, we have the same name buh i dont dare call her Bal or Bil grin it must be bilikisu grin. Billy key sue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Divorcee...!!! by Klass99(f): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
smiley
Re: The Divorcee...!!! by cayorday89(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Klass99:

Lookatchu, e be like say too much money is worrying you. A hard mattress is good therapy for back pain, it is both a cure and preventive measure. Sleep on your back instead, not your side and see if you feel any better before purchasing the topper.
Haaa, too much money kę, I wouldn't have bought it instantly, I first want to know the price, then save towards buying it no matter how long it will take, I know it won't be a waste, that is how someone on my level operates. Even the mattress it self I just have to buy it as I won't need to buy another in the near future not that I have too much money to spend.
Yeah, I have been sleeping on my back for God knows how long, it's the first time I am using such a hard bed I guess it's why I am feeling pains and another thing, I have been sitting most times for years now unlike when I used to engage in moving around and lifting things which made me fit. And for the benefits of a hard mattress, many of us don't know these benefits, we just buy to use and hope to enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: The Divorcee...!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2022
Princessdainty:
No man can stop a woman that wants to work from working.

are you seriously saying this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Man / Is It Right For The Woman To Be Older Than The Man In Marriage / How Is Your Relationship With Your In-laws? Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.