Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

How OBIdients Succeeded In Taming Tinubu in the Niger Rally - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How OBIdients Succeeded In Taming Tinubu in the Niger Rally (727 Views)

Please Advise Me, My Dad Has Succeeded In Redirecting My Life / Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How OBIdients Succeeded In Taming Tinubu in the Niger Rally by derecho(m): 4:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubu and his handlers can no longer ignore OBIdients.

Initially, he pretends to be unperturbed and oblivious of the jabs to compel him to do right.
He undermined the weight of these intelligent Nigerians who have rendered his handlers helpless.He had trusted what his media team and the hordes of BATstards could do.
Keyamo and FFK have been suffocated.Nothing seems to be working anymore.

Tinubu seems to have learnt to keep quiet if he has nothing to say.
The gaffe checkers department (GCD) ensured this happened.

We hope going forward his campaign would be issue based.
The fear of OBIdients is the beginning of political wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How OBIdients Succeeded In Taming Tinubu in the Niger Rally by gbengaeed(m): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Go ahead and make yourself happy, it's good to console yourself in advance even before February 25.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How OBIdients Succeeded In Taming Tinubu in the Niger Rally by derecho(m): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Just as this one is doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAjgLQ_nARI
gbengaeed:
Go ahead and make yourself happy, it's good to console yourself in advance even before February 25.
Re: How OBIdients Succeeded In Taming Tinubu in the Niger Rally by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Obidients have been schooling those urchins grin

2 Likes

Re: How OBIdients Succeeded In Taming Tinubu in the Niger Rally by PapaHadum: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
Just as this one is doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAjgLQ_nARI

Shame!

Body language betrayed him!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Plans To Pump More Fund In Education Sector . / Any Biochemists In The House Plsssssss Help! (urgent)! / Free Education In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.