Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation (1839 Views)

Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC / APC Minna Rally Cut Short As Tinubu Rushed Off Stage On Health Grounds / Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by Nairalander248: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
Guy dey hin dey o.
I saw one yeye reply he gave recently to Reuters publication alleging that the Nigerian Army aborted 10000 Boko haram babies

cheesy cheesy for Twitter he banned?
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by garfield1: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I saw the video, you need not lie to me.

The campaign was cut short because Tinubu ill health got serious

Not true.if it was because of health reason,why wasn't he rushed out of the state? Why did he attend two other functions
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by derecho(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Maybe..but the news was here on NL.

The thing is, they never saw this coming. OBIDIENTS too dey complex for dem.I believe say God hand dey behind OBIdients.
Nairalander248:

cheesy cheesy for Twitter he banned?

1 Like

Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by jumper524(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2022
xevove2061:
Lol. Have you ever seen where a presidential candidate ran asay from a presidential campaign rally crowd because it was too much? LADIES AND GENTSmeet BAT, the presidential candidate that broke that record.
in 2014 during the jonathan minna campaign rally, the crowd were fewer and d podium fell down. what do you think would happen yesterday?
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by DeAdvokate(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Lori ro grin grin grin
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by richeeyo(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Hizzy:

No be matter of IPOB, you know the above statement is a lie. If all those following Peter Obi are members of IPOB it means 80% of Nigerians are IPOB
So you mean 80percentof Nigerians following obi grin grin grin grin grin
Wow
Feb is almost here bro
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by Indispensable85(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Zombiediots couldn't believe their eyes. The crowd was massive. Obi has pulled out of the race. Lol...
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by Indispensable85(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...from which newspaper again?
APC must be missing Lai Mohammed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGGhVVH4oNU
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by Indispensable85(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:
It was massive...l was there

every one was extremely jubilant and more vociferous that tinubu is the man they want...

That Niger state rally shocked me. I didn't see it coming. It was something else. Unbelievable! He's truly JAGABAN Borgu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by garfield1: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Indispensable85:

That Niger state rally shocked me. I didn't see it coming. It was something else. Unbelievable! He's truly JAGABAN Borgu

Me too

1 Like

Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by Indispensable85(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu wife should advice him to rest, he's not well

All this lies by Tinubu newspaper company theNation is watery

How can Tinubu run away from the crowd he paid billions to mobilise?

I laugh

After the election you'll disappear again like you did before without shame.
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by Indispensable85(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

It is not a lie.watch the video

Oboy wetin happen for Minna shock me. Is Tinubu that popular in Niger state? It was crazy and massive. I shock.......
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by garfield1: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Indispensable85:

Oboy wetin happen for Minna shock me. Is Tinubu that popular in Niger state? It was crazy and massive. I shock.......

Same thing that happened to buhari in jos 2019.I was seeing niger as 50 50
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by juman(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2022
I remember during last election campaign the security agents did not allow the president to talk to people because of the crowd was too much.
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by juman(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Apc trust tinubu.
They know inside out.
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by Indispensable85(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

Same thing that happened to buhari in jos 2019.I was seeing niger as 50 50

I'll give Niger to Tinubu henceforth.
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by amanda10g: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Very Juvenile Lie... as in the Candidate run from the Crowd? ChaiVery Juvenile Lie... as in the Candidate run from the Crowd? Chai...
Re: APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation by Madups(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
The kind of lie apc cannot tell does not exist even lucifer need to go meet these guys for refresher course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA / Another Great Reason Why I Love Lagos State And The Leadership. Pictures. / 38 FRSC Traffic Offences & Their Penalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.