Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! (1709 Views)

AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published / I'll Vote For BAT If You Can Tell Me This? / I'll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2022
That's all.

Wailers can wail. Ipob miscreants and urchins votes don't count. Don't vote for us! We don't need your votes.

All real Igbo men and women will vote Tinubu. Don't worry.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubu the incoming Mr President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by derecho(m): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Kikikiki
It's just like catching an Alfa pants down with a prostitute and he starts defending himself.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Any Igbo man who has something to contribute to Nigeria should immediately port to the Asiwaju Bola Tinubu camp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
It's just like catching an Alfa pants down with a prostitute and he starts defending himself.

Ipob urchin vote for your candidate. It's actually a blessing that you are not supporting the Jagaban. Or else I'll have been very worried.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Nightwolf1: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:
Any Igbo man who has something to contribute to Nigeria should immediately port to the Asiwaju Bola Tinubu camp

grin

6 Likes

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:

grin

Is that all? Everywhere na Bola Tinubu, Bola Tinubu, Bola Tinubu..... The Jagaban.....

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:
That's all.

Wailers can wail. Ipob miscreants and urchins votes don't count. Don't vote for us! We don't need your votes.

You're the urchin Na, who else you come dey call urchin?

Hopeless, useless and brainless urchin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're the urchin Na, who else you come dey call urchin?

Hopeless, useless and brainless urchin.
Ipob urchin don't wail.... Just go ahead with your killing in alaigbo

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

Ipob urchin vote for your candidate. It's actually a blessing that you are not supporting the Jagaban. Or else I'll have been very worried.

Demented Yoruba Muslim urchin.

Irresponsible drug addict.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Demented Yoruba Muslim urchin.

Irresponsible drug addict.
Ipob urchin...... Is that all? Enemy of progress. Children of extreme hatred and envy...

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by PrinceOfLagos: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2022
You're inconsequential in the scheme of things bros

2 Likes

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by derecho(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Kikikiki..
Ipob no dey interested in the elections so the ipob line is stale.

Tinubu is going to be retired 2023 whether he likes it or not.This is a promise.

So tell your fellow BATstards Nigerians are wiser now.
I'm very happy because I can see sane Nigerians outnumber the BATstards.
Kewtt:

3 Likes

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

Ipob urchin don't wail.... Just go ahead with your killing in alaigbo

Jobless fool.

Hunger ho finish you even before election.

Why won't you be stupid when Tinubu has mined your brain for his juju.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You're inconsequential in the scheme of things bros

I don't have plans of being relevant to ipob urchins like you. You see me you run.

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Jobless fool.

Hunger ho finish you even before election.

Why won't you be stupid when Tinubu has mined your brain for his juju.

Thanks. Don't vote for us. Your votes don't count!

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Nightwolf1: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

Is that all? Everywhere na Bola Tinubu, Bola Tinubu, Bola Tinubu..... The Jagaban.....

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki..
Ipob no dey interested in the elections so the ipob line is stale.

Tinubu is going to be retired 2023 whether he likes it or not.This is a promise.

So tell your fellow BATstards Nigerians are wiser now.
I'm very happy because I can see sane Nigerians outnumber the BATstards.

Don't be pained.... Be wise...

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Nightwolf1 post=119167749][/quote]
Is this all?

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Ofunaofu: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:
That's all.

We all know that the reason why all urchins most especially Bayo Onanuga and Dele Alake are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at Arise TV is just to shield the Emilokan drug lord from attending interviews and Debates.

Don't worry, Nigerians have already made up their minds to ensure that the Emilokan drug lord is resoundingly rejected come February 2023

4 Likes

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Ofunaofu:

We all know that the reason why all urchins most especially Bayo Onanuga and Dele Alake are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at Arise TV is just to shield the Emilokan drug lord from attending interviews and Debates.

Don't worry, Nigerians have already made up their minds to ensure that the Emilokan drug lord is resoundingly rejected come February 2023

Says ipob miscreants and urchins..... Please don't vote for us. Your votes don't count they are actually liabilities.

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by PrinceOfLagos: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

I don't have plans of being relevant to ipob urchins like you. You see me you run.

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Ofunaofu: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

Says ipob miscreants and urchins..... Please don't vote for us. Your votes don't count they are actually liabilities.

Those liability votes will sink the Emilokan drug lord

This is not 2015 and 2019, and Sai Baba is not on the ballot

4 Likes

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Those liability votes will sink the Emilokan drug lord

This is not 2015 and 2019, and Sai Baba is not on the ballot

Take your liability votes and go. And keep killing in alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=119167800][/quote]
Ipob miscreant and urchin... That's what you are

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by lloydtruth: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2022
This OP looks like he's Igbo landlord just served him quit notice.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2022
lloydtruth:
This OP looks like he's Igbo landlord just served him quit notice.

Igbo people are Nigerians. Ipob miscreants and urchins are not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by derecho(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Very incongruous statement.
Oh I forgot... Heroin at work.
Kewtt:

Don't be pained.... Be wise...
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by JASONjnr(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2022
Lol...

This one is a blind supporter....

I'd love to be given a job without a formal interview as a minister of petroleum.....

Infact, tell Tinubu to chose any station of his choice and we will be listening to him....
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol...

This one is a blind supporter....

I'd love to be given a job without a formal interview as a minister of petroleum.....

Infact, tell Tinubu to chose any station of his choice and we will be listening to him....

No need. Keep your votes

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by lloydtruth: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

Igbo people are Nigerians. Ipob miscreants and urchins are not Nigerians.

Looks like you are new to this shlt? Before you there has been several Urchins who cried here on a daily on Igbo matter.

Well yours won't be different, it will surely end in tears. grin grin grin cool cool tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2022
lloydtruth:

Looks like you are new to this shlt? Before you there has been several Urchins who cried here on a daily on Igbo matter.

Well yours won't be different, it will surely end in tears. grin grin grin cool cool tongue tongue

Keep your votes. They don't count.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call For Igbo Traders In Lagos / 2023 Polls Was Won And Lost In The North / All I Need In The Presidential Election's Tribunal Is Justice Served

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.