Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! (1739 Views)

AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published / I'll Vote For BAT If You Can Tell Me This? / I'll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

I learnt JAGABAN gave free bus to ndi developers going to AfghanEastern for Christmas

Hope you are visiting the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built for una?

Ademumu

I learnt PETER OBI gave free bus to awon accomodators going to Yelloba land for Christmas

Hope you are visiting the paradise the demented 1000year old rusted blablablublabla bolabai built for una?
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

IPOB man talking grin cheesy
Lol

Agbado urchin talking
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lannister360:

Lol

Agbado urchin talking
Hahahahaha

Chinedu go home for Christmas

Go to the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built for una grin

Ndi developers grin grin
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lannister360:

Ademumu

I learnt PETER OBI gave free bus to awon accomodators going to Yelloba land for Christmas

Hope you are visiting the paradise the demented 1000year old rusted blablablublabla bolabai built for una?
Obi na Akagum. He doesn't give shi shi but only share bread and 1k mobilization fee for campaign

Fowl go grow teeth if the demented effeminate frog voice do am grin grin
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Felabrity: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
You think you are doing me?
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lannister360:

You are an Agbado and Cassava Urchin

Sineedu go home for Christmas.
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kewtt:

Sineedu go home for Christmas.

Ademumu go home for Christmas
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi na Akagum. He doesn't give shi shi but only share bread and 1k mobilization fee for campaign

Fowl go grow teeth if the demented effeminate frog voice do am grin grin
Tinubu na vegetable, he cannot count money not to talk of to give, him hand de always shake.

Tinubu is even the one with a frog voice, go home to Osun state to clean shìt and piss from you 1000year old balabublu bolabai masters.
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu go home for Christmas

Go to the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built for una grin

Ndi developers grin grin

I know this is your second account, mumu, you are as dumb as your blablablublabla master.
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by novaris(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kewtt:
That's all.

Wailers can wail. Ipob miscreants and urchins votes don't count. Don't vote for us! We don't need your votes.

All real Igbo men and women will vote Tinubu. Don't worry.

that thing don dey do you again
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
novaris:

that thing don dey do you again
Do I look like your relative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Lose / Can Tinubu Win 80% Votes In The North ? / Statisense: Top Seven (7) State IGR Data For 2021 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.