Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! (1731 Views)

AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published / I'll Vote For BAT If You Can Tell Me This? / I'll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by PrinceOfLagos: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

Ipob miscreant and urchin... That's what you are
The northerners know better and will pay you and Tinubu in your own coin on election

You can keep fooling yourselves with fake mobilised crowd of supporters in your campaign in the north , una go hear word

2 Likes

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by JASONjnr(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

No need. Keep your votes

You're scared he might disgrace himself beyond redemption....

Beyond the limit to defend his cluelessness.....

You're so scared that you lose confidence of listening to him speak....might turn out to be a nightmare....

You are not concerned with anything except to avoid him making gaffes....

Because, feel down, Tinubu doesn't have sense and you know this...
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by PeterObi4LP: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Op your 1 vote is inconsequential. Vote wisely
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by lloydtruth: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

Keep your votes. They don't count.

This Urchin is seriously hoping on Northern votes. You will learn the hard way come Feb. 2023.
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by tamdun: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:

grin
Below are Ur barbarian brothers killing each other

1 Like

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Nightwolf1: 7:48am On Dec 15, 2022
tamdun:

Below are Ur barbarian brothers killing each other

grin

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2022
JASONjnr:

You're scared he might disgrace himself beyond redemption....

Beyond the limit to defend his cluelessness.....

You're so scared that you lose confidence of listening to him speak....might turn out to be a nightmare....

You are not concerned with anything except to avoid him making gaffes....

Because, feel down, Tinubu doesn't have sense and you know this...

Is that all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The northerners know better and will pay you and Tinubu in your own coin on election

You can keep fooling yourselves with fake mobilised crowd of supporters in your campaign in the north , una go hear word

Empty barrel. Keep your vote. It's a liability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Duru009(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2022
TINUBU will certainly not win this ELECTION because Affliction will NEVER araise the second time in this COUNTRY.......

#NigeriaMustProgress
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:
That's all.

Wailers can wail. Ipob miscreants and urchins votes don't count. Don't vote for us! We don't need your votes.

All real Igbo men and women will vote Tinubu. Don't worry.

Your opinion doesn't matter, you are too small and completely insignificant, if you stop supporting Tinubu, he will not even notice.
if you start supporting Peter Obi, he too will not even notice.

Nobody know you, you are just another Yoruba man in Lagos.
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lannister360:

Your opinion doesn't matter, you are too small and completely insignificant, if you stop supporting Tinubu, he will not even notice.
if you start supporting Peter Obi, he too will not even notice.

Nobody know you, you are just another Yoruba man in Lagos.
Drink bleach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

Drink bleach
Drink sniper
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lannister360:

Drink sniper
Drink both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by asanausana91: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
How will he even accept to be interviewed by the Arise Tv when he knows that his mental capabilities is nothing but dead.
S man that cannot remember what is PVC,how is he going to speak with intelligent people like Abati and Rufai?
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

Drink both
Drink both too
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lannister360:

Drink both too
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Kewtt:

On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand
He will rule only your village.
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kewtt:

He will demolish all ipob miscreants and urchins hideouts and build refineries and piggeries
I'm not an ipob member, I'm from Delta State.

If you think that 100 year old pampas wearing sick/corrupt dwarf who can no longer think nor speak properly would be able to build a refineries, then you are a very dumb person.

Someone that would be spending most of his time in an hospital bed in the U.K.
The level of stupidity plagueing Tinubu supporters is mind blowing. You guys are just the living and walking representation of foolishness.
I wonder how some people put tribalism over common sense, mumu.
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kewtt:

Ipob miscreant
Agbada pig
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lannister360:

Agbada pig
Lolol painment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lannister360:

Lol, Agbado urchin don tire to suffer under APC. Bastard.
Chinedu

When are you going home for Christmas?
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Kewtt: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lannister360:

My.nd44
S.eun
Lalast.iclala
You're an ipob miscreant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

When are you going home for Christmas?

Adebayo abi Adewale abi Ademola abi Ade-who-give-a-fück, why have you not gone back to your village in Ekiti State for Christmas? Lagos is not your home, they have sold all your father's land in Ekiti, you are here forming Lagosian
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lannister360:

Adebayo abi Adewale abi Ademola abi Ade-who-give-a-fück, why have you not gone back to your village in Ekiti State for Christmas? Lagos is not your home, they have sold all your father's land in Ekiti, you are here forming Lagosian
Chinedu

I learnt JAGABAN gave free bus to ndi developers going to AfghanEastern for Christmas

Hope you are visiting the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built for una?
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by Lannister360: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kewtt:

You're an ipob miscreant.

You are an Agbado and Cassava Urchin
Re: I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!! by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lannister360:

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Lol

IPOB man talking grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Candidate In Edo State Tells Supporters To Vote Peter Obi For President / "You Have 24hrs To Provide Evidence Or"—LP Lawyers To APC Youth Leader / Picture: First To Reach My Polling Booth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.