Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal (25727 Views)

Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed / NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Pickmycall: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Mumu want to scam Russia to accept fake cease fire to restock but president putin is wiser than Zelensky and the entire terrorist NATO leaders putin can't be decieved after Minsk agreement have shown that west and it puppet in Ukraine can't be trusted
Ukraine has recaptured most of the city that Russia invaded.Who is losing?The only tactics Russia is using is firing artillery at random

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by blackgold2018(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2022
God1000:
Fake news

Trust me guys, Putin is praying for this war to end, Russia has already lost over 100.000 soldiers and the casualties keep increasing everyday

shameless Putin who underestimated Ukraine right from day one.

He's been humbled

Putin's harmful expansionism must be stopped
according to Ukraines president.

Even CCN have not accepted such report
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by ugolinze123(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2022
This is funny as f0ck grin holiday dey for war..zelensky na real comedian ooh cheesy
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Psalmistproject: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2022
arantess:

Did you not just read the news?

Abi na comprehension problem?

The news is fake!

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Thinkfree(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Psalmistproject:
I tot Putin said he is fighting satanists in Ukraine? So now he doesn't also believe in Christmas.
why should he give satanist christmas break.
Christmas for the Godly not for the satanists.
The pounding of Ukraine will continue.
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2022
DennisEche:
Whybe say na mostly APC supporters de support Putin? Why
I don't support any party yet I stand with justice.. USA caused this war by trying to bring Ukraine into nato now they ran away from Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUw9jP906VI
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by TristanX: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Ceasefire ko, releasefire ni grin

Abeg KEEP throwing them toys, and help me give USA and UK one baby too grin

If u feel Russia is enjoying this war, then you must be deluded or a kid. This is the same war Putin said will take 2days to ransack Ukraine. They never prepared for this. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by LogicnReason: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2022
You be mumu o grin everything is black and white to you.

Just by how this article was written your myopic interpretation is that Zelensky is begging. It's people like you that the media use and brainwash.

So in you simple mind Ukraine has not prepared to fight through the winter yeah grin grin?

Look mumu, let me tell you. This is what is called diplomacy okay. Zelensky needs the world to see that he is making efforts to stop the war, so he needs to call for ceasefire so that ppl like u won't say he is not trying. But if you don't know that the US have provided ALL Ukraine needs to survive the winter battle then you are the most naive mumu... Even as of this moment US is supply the most sophisticated anti air defence called the patriot Air defence (best in the world; faster than sound) against the baslistic missile Russia is buying from Iran. In other words they are ready to waste Russian money cos 70 to 80% of those missiles will be shot down and Ukrainians will never surrender.

So what you should be praying is that Russia has enough money to keep buying missiles and that Iran don't exhaust their baslistic missiles. Don't worry about Ukraine, them full ground. Mumu
lhordspy:
The clown thought this is a video game or a comedy show initially. Reality is beginning to set in. Now he is crawling and begging for peace.

No peace for clowns. Presently Russia have no interest in peace, peace is a dirty word.

The only christmas gift zelensky is getting this december is raining missiles . No light, No water, flying missiles everywhere, the whole place in ruin. But Zelensky after billions of dollar military aid and sacrificing the lives of over 500k of innocent soldiers just to please his puppetteer(the west), is now looking for peace.

I thought ukraine was winning. What happened to those online chestbeating ?

2 Likes

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by texazzpete(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Ukraine: “Russia should pull out its troops by Christmas for peace”

Pro Putin bots on Nairaland: “Ukraine is begging for peace”

Ukraine doesn’t want a ceasefire that keeps Russian troops in Ukraine because Russia will use that pause to re-equip and train more troops. They will keep fighting

2 Likes

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Father4all: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2022
This Ukraine President is a MAD Man. He hasn't seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Alexiiydon: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Begging in private and chest beating online.
Bomb Ukraine to ashes!!
you be goat indeed Ewu

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by azpekuliar: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The clown thought this is a video game or a comedy show initially. Reality is beginning to set in. Now he is crawling and begging for peace.

No peace for clowns. Presently Russia have no interest in peace, peace is a dirty word.

The only christmas gift zelensky is getting this december is raining missiles . No light, No water, flying missiles everywhere, the whole place in ruin. But Zelensky after billions of dollar military aid and sacrificing the lives of over 500k of innocent soldiers just to please his puppetteer(the west), is now looking for peace.

One month war...lol

Jokes on you Abnormal People's Congress member

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by boluwatife122: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Christmas ceasefire rejected, Peace proposal also rejected as Russia continues to pound Ukraine.

* Zelenskiy had called on Russia this week to start withdrawing its troops by Christmas as the first step towards a peace deal, lamenting that “There is no calm on the frontline and every day and every metre is given extremely hard.
But Russia said there would be no Christmas ceasefire or peace with ukraine until Zelenskiy accepted the “realities” on the ground by accepting the lost of its territory.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/dec/15/no-christmas-ceasefire-in-ukraine-russia-says-as-winter-deadlock-sets-in
How will you say a sovereign country shud gv up itz territory just like dat?? Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by frankson1(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2022
God1000:
Fake news

Trust me guys, Putin is praying for this war to end, Russia has already lost over 100.000 soldiers and the casualties keep increasing everyday

Whatever Putin does now is just to save face

He's been humbled

The news is fake and yours is real undecided

Just dey play.
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by texazzpete(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2022
LogicnReason:
You be mumu o grin everything is black and white to you.

Just by how this article was written your myopic interpretation is that Zelensky is begging. It's people like you that the media use and brainwash.

So in you simple mind Ukraine has not prepared to fight through the winter yeah grin grin?

Look mumu, let me tell you. This is what is called diplomacy okay. Zelensky needs the world to see that he is making efforts to stop the war, so he needs to call for ceasefire so that ppl like u won't say he is not trying. But if you don't know that the US have provided ALL Ukraine needs to survive the winter battle then you are the most naive mumu... Even as of this moment US is supply the most sophisticated anti air defence called the patriot Air defence (best in the world; faster than sound) against the baslistic missile Russia is buying from Iran. In other words they are ready to waste Russian money cos 70 to 80% of those missiles will be shot down and Ukrainians will never surrender.

So what you should be praying is that Russia has enough money to keep buying missiles and that Iran don't exhaust their baslistic missiles. Don't worry about Ukraine, them full ground. Mumu

Well said. Ukraine is much better equipped for winter fighting than Russia is.

I wonder why these people aren’t even reading the OP. Zelensky is not looking for any ceasefire where Russian troops remain In Ukraine.
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by MikeJosy: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2022
I decree peace of God that passeth all understanding in the land of Russia and Ukraine.
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The clown thought this was a video game or a comedy show initially. Reality is beginning to set in. Now he is crawling and begging for peace.

yoruba Muslims what is exactly wrong with you guys?
you guy are claiming to be more Muslim than real musliums
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by EdiskyHarry: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2022
This is a lesson to any country who wishes to vote in a comedian as president.

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2022
alabo1:

AFTER YOURS. PEACE

I know you ipob are bastards and may death locate you and your family before the end of this year since that is what you want. Not only you and your family but the people that like your post and the family. Ogun will kill all of you.Foolish bastard
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by mach7(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2022
God1000:
Fake news

He's been humbled

Keep lying to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by NWADOZIE(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how so called reasonable people reasons. Which President on this earth will allow blood sucking demons like Putin annex its territory?
lhordspy:
The clown thought this was a video game or a comedy show initially. Reality is beginning to set in. Now he is crawling and begging for peace.

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by frog12: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2022
they cause troubles. when the other person start to fight back, they complain and cry. na dem put sanctions on Russia

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by juniior(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2022
God1000:
Fake news

He's been humbled

Ignorant clown. Keep feeding into the western fake news

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by LordErrk: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2022
God1000:
cheesy cheesy

I'm a first class graduate bro.

Taaaa. Get away you there. Who you wan dey give lamba this early momo
You comment like someone with nothing upstairs. You readily refuse to think before writing, just look at your comments. First class kee you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Ernchibyke(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2022
God1000:
cheesy cheesy

I'm a first class graduate bro.

You are Putin's propagandist, that's why I don't take you seriously

You insulted me just few days ago but i didn't take it to heart, I forgive you

First class graduate?
Which school abg

1 Like

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Rechargeam247(f): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Unnecessary war
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Timoleon(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Trust you?
God1000:
Fake news

He's been humbled

Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by franchasng: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Why is it that its mostly APC and Tinubu supporters that support and hail Putin/Russia on their invasion of Ukraine?

Does it mean APC and Tinubu supporters are lovers of death and haters of peace, we are really sharing nation with devils, na wa oh shocked
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Kaysalas(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:

I thought ukraine was winning.What happened to those online chestbeating ?

I was about writing your very last thought on here. grin
Western media and rubbish propaganda grin
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by MacDani(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Sometimes, a mouse can take down an elephant
Re: No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal by Kaysalas(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Begging in private and chest beating online.
Bomb Ukraine to ashes!!
grin grin
You are indeed a very wicked goat grin grin
No yarb me abeg, na your name I just call wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indonesia Criminalises Pre-marital Sex, Co-habitation Of Unmarried Couples / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President / Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.