Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Bank Staff Slumps And Dies In Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bank Staff Slumps And Dies In Lagos (39739 Views)

Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bank Staff Slumps And Dies In Lagos by Sircollomveh: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2022
Leadership in nigeria has made everything hard, to just stay alive is even difficult.
Re: Bank Staff Slumps And Dies In Lagos by LogicBomb8: 12:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Aparche:
I remember when I finished youth service, at that time banking job was in vogue and I desperately wanted to be a banker.

I prayed and wrote aptitude tests, didn't pass any.

Finally had to settle for a 30k job in a one-man business.

Did that job for two years and got a good Federal government job with a very flexible schedule, which gave me peace of mind.

And because I had time, I was able to further my education and even do an online course that opened the door for a remote job.

Now, I have 2 good sources of income.

No stress.

I'm 100% sure that if I was working in a bank I wouldn't have had the time and energy to do an additional course and implement.

Sometimes when you're praying for something and God is not answering your prayer, it could be because He has something better for you.

And that thing will manifest in His time.

Blessings ❤️
merry christmas i bady wish to learn email copy writing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water / Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.