Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ujunwa Confidence Is +1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ujunwa Confidence Is +1 (222 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Asaba Based Nollywood Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi Shares Photos Of Her Milk FACTORY / Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ujunwa Confidence Is +1 by Central22222: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Ujunwa Confidence is +1

If things should go in apple pie order, today would have been declared a public holiday cement the commemoration of a day you were brought into this world to be a knight in shining armour, blessing and source of inspiration to the people around you!
A friend like you is a beacon of light in anyone's life. and so, today I rejoice even more, because it’s your precious birthday!
Congratulations! May you have lots of fun, & enjoy all the happiness this world can offer.

Whereas, Your integrity is to be admired, and your existence is to be celebrated.
A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond.
You are not only beautiful and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well.

Indeed, Words alone are not enough to express how ecstatic I am you are celebrating another year of your life! May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

On this special day, I have three wishes for you;
First, I wish that this birthday teaches you something new and beautiful.
Second, I wish that you have a day that you’ll remember forever with a smile.
And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day of your life. may you enjoy all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!
Once again, Happy birthday my beautiful daughter.

(1) (Reply)

Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday / Court Bars Korra Obibi & Ex-husband Justin Dean From Posting Visuals Of Kids / Do You Have A Fb Page, Website Or Youtube Channel Promote With Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.