Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone (2674 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / I Received A Notification On My Phone That Message Unable To Download From Unkno / How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by taylor88(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2022
I’ve been getting this pop up notification on my iPhone. Please is anyone else having this same issue? What does it mean

I’m using MTN

1 Like

Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by Wisebird22(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Just saw mine this morning too
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by Tiskid171(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Same here
I've getting the same notification for the past four days now
Is like MTN get issues
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by Brownshoe: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
You own iPhone money
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by Gabby84: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Traction apps is a startup in Lagos they are a payment facilitator and enabler for small business to large buissness. U are using one of their SIMs which MTN has not deprofiled
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by Ceenachi: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gabby84:
Traction apps is a startup in Lagos they are a payment facilitator and enabler for small business to large buissness. U are using one of their SIMs which MTN has not deprofiled

Oga I disagree with you
I have b using my sim since 2016 and I still got the same notification
Don’t tell me 2016 sim MTN haven’t deprofiled it

1 Like

Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by Gabby84: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ceenachi:

Oga I disagree with you
I have b using my sim since 2016 and I still got the same notification
Don’t tell me 2016 sim MTN haven’t deprofiled it

Then it's definitely not a deprofiling issue
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by lanocfoods: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
I've gotten same on two of MTN lines and I don't use iPhone
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2022
taylor88:
I’ve been getting this pop up notification on my iPhone. Please is anyone else having this same issue? What does it mean

I’m using MTN

The day I saw it on my phone, I thought I had been hacked.

I went and searched on the Internet and I could not get an answer that relates Traction with my data.
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by snitchbitch: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2022
Anytime I start using opera mini with my mtn line me too I see that message too TRACTION APPS

may be it has to do with operamini

I don't know sha
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by soke02(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2022
snitchbitch:
Anytime I start using opera mini with my mtn line me too I see that message too TRACTION APPS

may be it has to do with operamini

I don't know sha
same With me
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of This Constant Notification On My Iphone by Offpoint1: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
I got solution, mention me if you need it or still do it yourself... They are call "Flash Message" you can search for "How to stop flash messages" on google.

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Need Used Mobile Phones? / I Need Help On How To To Configure My Lg Gw300 For Etisalat Browsing / How Can I Watch And Download Video From Youtube With My Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.