Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (48788 Views)

Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Kolopikin: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Which kind country be this abeg . . . sad
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Badabada(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Tinubus family is here ... Seyi , his wife and iyaloja that I know.

True. But they get got security with them 247.
Even anything relating to their health happens, they are taken to one of the best medical centre in the world and given top notch medical attention. How many of the youth have such opportunities at their beck and call? Make una use una brain fellow youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by gare(f): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qnUvG8CHVtzBUt9GmSGqQxXFZT7udxntxYvxWN87CZ1pSotaB3NJaR7nTaQGuZPSl&id=100001018222412&mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
Rhino was last month threatened not to support Atiku Abubakar after he was allegedly abducted.
https://www.nairaland.com/7426228/pdp-loyalist-rivers-state-forced#118275087

We should stop escalating issues, you cant say for sure this has to do with Atiku or Wike, Husband and wife fight for Rivers state, na Atiku and Wike, we need to sure.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mrseriousman: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Hope atiku will fly him abroad for treatment.these politicians in Nigeria aren't worth it. When atiku was at his current age, was he campaigning for politicians? He was a top officer in customs, preparing and manipulating situations that make younger generation like this man in d pix to be poor today, making it possible for him to worship atiku today. When people go get sense? Don't sacrifice your life for any Nigeria politicians, whether PDP, APC, l.p e.t.c I beg Una.now, which mouth e wan take campaign

Hahahahahahahaha.. exactly ! which mouth now ? This comment off me.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ten06(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Fly that does not hacken to the voice of wisdom will enter grave with the corpse
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mrseriousman: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2022
izubext007:
New nose mask.

Hahahahahah
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Hope atiku will fly him abroad for treatment.these politicians in Nigeria aren't worth it. When atiku was at his current age, was he campaigning for politicians? He was a top officer in customs, preparing and manipulating situations that make younger generation like this man in d pix to be poor today, making it possible for him to worship atiku today. When people go get sense? Don't sacrifice your life for any Nigeria politicians, whether PDP, APC, l.p e.t.c I beg Una.now, which mouth e wan take campaign
pdp apc labour party too.they are all the same even Obi. Don't be biased
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by asanausana91: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2022
yahoodetector:

Do you know that Wike after seeing this kind of labeled post can petition the DSS and you will be picked up from the trenches where you live and detained so as to prove how and when Wike killed or butchered anybody in Rivers state?

This is how you people put yourselves in trouble.

I have screenshot this comment and sent it to Harold Koko and Emeka Nwoke who are his SSA and Chief of Staff respectively.

Be prepared...The mods will soon be contacted to give out your IP address so you can be traced.

Your likes need to be dealt with as a lesson to other urchíns.
shut up, even the DSS know that it is wike . Don't forget that Wike is a frustrated power hungry idiot that can do anything.
To hell with you and wike.
But the beautiful news is that Wike must vacate that office in the next 6 months.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Creamypie(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Hobbiton:
pdp apc labour party too.they are all the same even Obi. Don't be biased
u no dey see? U no see l.p on my write up?
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Too bad.
Don't behave like American politicians.
Don't behave like trump and his thugs.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by masterflowx(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2022
FuckDModz:
cheesy

Did they shoot him in the mouth?

Mad o

Go up and check the pictures.
The bullet entered through windscreen straight to his mouth.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by asobo1: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Midehi3:
Just look at how human beings are dying for politicians that don't care about them, imagine his mouth, how will Atiku help him now undecided
How is it now a crime to support your preferred candidate? So because you support whoever you choose to support, your opposition are entitled to cause you harm and injury right?
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeeezzz.. God used that windshield to reduce the velocity of the shot...they really meant to kee him

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Badabada:

True. But they get got security with them 247.
Even anything relating to their health happens, they are taken to one of the best medical centre in the world and given top notch medical attention. How many of the youth have such opportunities at their beck and call? Make una use una brain fellow youth.
Am still hustling but I don't beg ... And also see a brighter future ... I have a friend that got his security details ... He doing very very very fine... I dont look down I look up... Government can only try .... Even if them share money give everybody na still poor dey will be later... Go to club and see how youth dey waste money ...
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Scarletjr(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Politics is a game of death I can't
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by rolams(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
And Wike will be happy with this right? Same party oooo!

So, Wike will enter church as a believer hoping to enter paradise right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by seguno2: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:

If all politicians are not worth it, then please how do we get people into public office to serve us in running government services, utilities, facilities and infrastructure maintenance? What bright ideas for doing that
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by seguno2: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
ClearFlair:
We need a new breed of politicians. Peter Obi will begin the revolution.

Peter Obi that dumped APGA for PDP in 2014, only to join LP in frustration a few days to their primaries?

Does new breed have a different meaning for you
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Biafraaa: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
I feel sorry for him. sad

But I find this picture a bit funny.
Seems like they don't want to kill him but to shut him up hence why is his mouth the target cry

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by wamide042(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Won fo lenu ���
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by fynlyf: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:
you get sense

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by nesphil(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
There's no justification for this madness, everybody has the right to campaign for who they want.
Your comment is senseless and absurd.

Creamypie:
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by mauchiz: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Abdul05:
shocked shocked Jesus Christ

Pdp is now divided in river state....that is why

Wike's fraction vs atiku's fraction
Wike is not sending anyone to fight,southerners are not stupid,Buhari cant finish and Atiku takes over,we are not stupid.
Is it only northern nigeria that is born to rule?
His very lucky to be alive,he should receive sense.
We in the south are Nigerians,we deserve to be president.
North cant keep ruling,we did not excourt the them to this country.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
yahoodetector:

Do you know that Wike after seeing this kind of labeled post can petition the DSS and you will be picked up from the trenches where you live and detained so as to prove how and when Wike killed or butchered anybody in Rivers state?

This is how you people put yourselves in trouble.

I have screenshot this comment and sent it to Harold Koko and Emeka Nwoke who are his SSA and Chief of Staff respectively.

Be prepared...The mods will soon be contacted to give out your IP address so you can be traced.

Your likes need to be dealt with as a lesson to other urchíns.
Shut up fool. He made inciting comments!
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Midehi3(f): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
asobo1:
How is it now a crime to support your preferred candidate? So because you support whoever you choose to support, your opposition are entitled to cause you harm and injury right?
I am supporting my candidate, not with do or die way, especially for cashing out, is he the only one supporting PDP? undecided
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Midehi3(f): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:

Alpha na motherland .. aside immunity.. I get mouth pass the governor for alpha ..

If you know you know
Ok na, grin grin that was how he started too, see his mouth now, Atiku will soon be in Dubai eating all the eatables grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Elidrisy20: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Maybe he talked shit about WIKE
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:
u no dey see? U no see l.p on my write up?
my bad grin r de vex walahi

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Masterclass32: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is completely outside the rules of engagement. A hit below the belt.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jestin:
I thought we are in democracy. Wike is very wicked and brutal
grin
You don't blame an ex Executioner who found himself in the corridors of power..

Normal humans will be like Christmas Chicken to him..grin grin

He just sent a massage to others.

People don't know what will can do..

This is a man who knows in and out of Rivers state..

He strikes like the Buckets..They fight you openly..

As a former Aluta, The guy is expected to be ruggedity possessed as well..Unless na Akpa-amu. grin
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Asgard73: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
Midehi3:

Ok na, grin grin that was how he started too, see his mouth now, Atiku will soon be in Dubai eating all the eatables grin

This man sef grin

Dem no go see me shoot grin

God pass them..
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by harmonyglobal: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags / President Buhari Receives Pastor Tunde Bakare In Aso Rock (pictures) / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.