Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You (17876 Views)

Here’s The Aide-de-camp, ADC To The President Elect, Lt. Col Nurudeen Yusuf / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians / Breaking: Rotimi Amaechi Dumps APC, Moves To ADC To Oust Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Oddfinder12: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2022
grin
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by gare(f): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by AntonVince: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2022
d
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by ZombieTERROR: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
undecided

How can this man build anything

1 Like

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Funflipper: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubu is the architect of modern day lagos state. If you bring those who died during the time of Marwa and Jakande back to life, they won't believe they are in lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Gentino(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubu has no tangible legacy project in Lagos State. That's the reason he has resorted to stealing everything : childhood photo from Donald Duke, Indonesian picture, manifesto from Abiola, identity from real Tinubu family in Lagos, etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Antoeni(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Since Tinubu is Claimed He Built Lagos , Why is He Not Making Use of The Health Facilities in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Benitoh: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Who are ADC as a party to challenge tinubu, what an audacity. The landlord of Lagos is the only developer of Lagos that we know grin grin grin.

Buhari said he had tried his best that he can't kill himself for nigerians, he's making plans to handover to tinubu to finish us patapata.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Adobeacrobat: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2022
I wonder what the miscreants shouting Jagaban are fed with, when saying Tinubu built Lagos. The drug lord himself, came to milk Lagos, not to contribute to it. If in doubt, ask both @Kofoworola Buknor-Akerele, and @Femi Pedro!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by ghiloman28(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Ok what next you have to say
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Emoc: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2022
sukkot are you paying attention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by kenn4rill(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Just as how Abuja is being develop by the federal government today, that was how Lagos was also developed by the federal government and the past military administrators because it was once the capital of the country. I wonder how one man is claiming to develop it single handedly tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by cliqtips: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Hate and envy is a bad issue with Africans and some region in Nigeria

Na Tinubu projects ?

Or what are you trying to depict ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by peter0071(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2022
i keep telling people. Lets use our PVCs to make our voices known. I have mine and i will vote; and i will stand by my vote to ensure it is counted... if many of us will do this. then our voices will make a stand for us
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by xevove2061: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Toks2008:
True

Tinubu only turned Lagos to his personal MMM(Money Making Machine)

It was JAKANDE of blessed memory that actually built Lagos, followed by Buba Marwa and Fashola.

Only delusional people will buy the lies Tinubu has been spreading about him building Lagos.

Reasonable people know the truth.

Dont mind the useless people talkong, anybody attributing lagos' development to Tinubu did not live in Lagos at all during Tinubus time. Infact, Fashola is the mastermind of the modern Lagos we see now. Rhe downgrade that was done on the efforts of that man is very alarming.

1 Like

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Every ram and cow just want to trend using Tinubu's name. grin
Every sensible person alive today (I mean sensible person emphatically) knows that Tinubu set the roadmap for the modern Lagos we all are enjoying.

How else would I have read or heard about ADC if not this criticism of Tinubu grin

Tinubu is a star boy honestly.
Anyone that thinks Tinubu isn't a major factor in the growth and development of the modern Lagos needs to be admitted to Yaba Left where they treat mad people
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by ilovenicloe(f): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Adobeacrobat:
I wonder what the miscreants shouting Jagaban are fed with, when saying Tinubu built Lagos. The drug lord himself, came to milk Lagos, not to contribute to it. If in doubt, ask both @Kofoworola Buknor-Akerele, and @Femi Pedro!!

Look at that picture below very very very well you will understand hunger is a weapon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by PHIPEX(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2022
If Tinubu built Lagos does it mean Fashola, Ambode and all ex-gov before him were useless?

Does it mean the FG that occupied Lagos as FCT for 50years did nothing? Abuja is just 30years, see how far it has developed yet Tinubu claimed FG did nothing in Lagos for 50years.

2 Likes

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Antoeni(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Since Tinubu Claim He Built Lagos, Its His Master plan, He Should Also Use Lagos Health Care Facilities.

Demented, Weak , Sick. Old Dubious & Fraudulent Baba.

God Forbid BAThings

1 Like

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Atlantis585: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Most Nigerians with brains know this. It’s just the few dunces that walk around telling us how Thiefnubbu built Lagos. Soon they will start adding “Thiefnubbu built London’.

Not sure why they have not added Thiefnubbu built Osun and Iragbiji his home state and town.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Kenny9857(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
It is well

I'm so sorry for this everyone........
I understand how shameful this my act is but I beg you for God's sake to please show some mercy to my despair soul......
I'm writing this with tears in my heart as I have tried all I could but it is not working....
I plead to anyone with a good heart who would see this my post to please show some kindness and love but giving any amount you can from your heart, I just needed help please...... Please help me cry cry cry
31o87462i4
First bank
A E Oluwafunmi
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Emoc: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Exactly.

If the capital is moved from abuja, elrufai will also claim that he developed abuja (when he was FCT minister) whenever he decides to contest for president.

Urchins are crazy sha.

kenn4rill:
Just as how Abuja is being develop by the federal government today, that was how Lagos was also developed by the federal government and the past military administrators because it was once the capital of the country. I wonder how one man is claiming to develop it single handedly tongue
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by FireUpNow(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Image123:
These ones sef wan use Tinubu name make news. Who knows ADC? i even thought it was a former staff of Tinubu, like Aide de camp, not knowing it is a political party. They even put name like APC so that some will mistakenly vote them thinking it is APC. All these secondary school class captain campaign strategy don't work please. jokers.
Guy forget that nobody knows about him and ADC but he said the bitter truth. Jakande, Buns Marwa, Mobolaji Johnson and FG built and developed Lagos State. Tinubu is just a lying bastard that is fond of lying to the people. Lagos built Tinubu not Tinubu built Lagos. Get it right.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Okhuadams(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailytimesng.com/not-tinubu-adc-lists-three-leaders-that-built-mega-lagos/
Even all those pple u mentioned did not build Lagos they contributed to its development just as other past guvnors. He Tinubu led a foundation in which other past guvnors have followed to make Lagos great. Don't allow Your obsession for Tinubu to kill you for nothing
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Brushstrokes20: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Spot on! Most especially the legendary, late jakande!

No governor, dead or alive can compete with JAKANNDE'S OUTSTANDING RECORDS in lagos! cool

1 Like

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Antoeni(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2022
When Tinubu Hungry Senseless Urchins Talk, One Begin to Wonder if Tinubu Was The Only Governor Lagos Ever Had, They Talk As if He is Still The Governor Still Date.

May God Bless Ambode & Fashola
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Okhuadams(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2022
After all said and un said he Tinubu will still be ur president
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by MarketDispatch: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Okay
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
Tinubu may be a good strategist but the age is no longer favouring him. Also the running mate is too desperate to be trusted with power.

That choice running mate was a terrible error of judgement!

He should have known better than pick someone so controversial on top of his own controversy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Swearing In Ceremony Of Atiku Bagudu In Kebbi State / Bala Muhammad Abdulkadir Sworn In As The Governor Of Bauchi State; Pics / President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.