Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You (17885 Views)

Here’s The Aide-de-camp, ADC To The President Elect, Lt. Col Nurudeen Yusuf / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians / Breaking: Rotimi Amaechi Dumps APC, Moves To ADC To Oust Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by abbey621(m): 4:44am On Dec 16, 2022
FireUpNow:

I am 2 years old. He should go and rest for health sake. You guys should talk to him. Healthwise that man is not there. This is how you guys pushed for PMB DURING JEG time now you seeing what's is going on. We don't want a half dead engine again.

Whether you like it or not the battle is between two old men, the sooner you face reality the better grin grin grin
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by FireUpNow(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2022
abbey621:

Whether you like it or not the battle is between two old men, the sooner you face reality the better grin grin grin
I don't want any old leader. Are you seeing what PMB is doing? Always flying abroad for medical treatment. Not again.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by observanc1: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Every ram and cow just want to trend using Tinubu's name. grin
Every sensible person alive today (I mean sensible person emphatically) knows that Tinubu set the roadmap for the modern Lagos we all are enjoying.

How else would I have read or heard about ADC if not this criticism of Tinubu grin

Tinubu is a star boy honestly.
Anyone that thinks Tinubu isn't a major factor in the growth and development of the modern Lagos needs to be admitted to Yaba Left where they treat mad people
sharap!
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by abbey621(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
FireUpNow:
I don't want any old leader. Are you seeing what PMB is doing? Always flying abroad for medical treatment. Not again.

So when you're given the option of Tinubu or Atiku, wetin you go come do? Abi you dey deceive yourself say Obi go enter?
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by FireUpNow(m): 1:41am On Dec 17, 2022
abbey621:

So when you're given the option of Tinubu or Atiku, wetin you go come do? Abi you dey deceive yourself say Obi go enter?
Among the three types oga no one is there is there for me as long as they keep lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm / Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways / Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.