Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You (17877 Views)

Here’s The Aide-de-camp, ADC To The President Elect, Lt. Col Nurudeen Yusuf / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians / Breaking: Rotimi Amaechi Dumps APC, Moves To ADC To Oust Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Emoc: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lmao
Are you aware that the so-called "modern Lagos" is ranked among the worst cities in the world to live in?
Well, that's just by the way...

Urchins cannot change the fact - tinubu did not develop lagos.
Lagos was developed by FG, Jakande etc

No dey stress yourself, asiwaju na BAD MARKET.
apc is UTTERLY USELESS, they finally destroyed the naija we dey manage since.

Meanwhile, how much did you buy fuel today?
How much is a bag of rice today?
How come nigeria is experiencing its worst insecurity challenges now a ex military general is the president?

sukkot:
lol bros modern lagos is different from old lagos ooooo . grin

old lagos was a slum. i can remember when there was just one supermarket in the whole of lagos called leventis

1 Like

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by sukkot: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Emoc:
Lmao

Are you aware that the so-called "modern Lagos" is ranked among the worse cities in the world to live in?

No dey stress yourself, asiwaju na BAD MARKET.
apc is USELESS, they finally destroyed the naija we dey manage since.

Meanwhile, how much did you buy fuel today?

are you also aware that modern lagos is the cheapest city to live in the whole world ? car insurance is 5000 naira for the whole year. less than 7 pounds. car insurance in UK is 2000 pounds for the whole year is the quote they gave me when i start driving their. can you compare 7 pounds to 2000 pounds ?
to fill your tank in uk is 100 pounds. in naija is like 8000 naira which is 10 pounds
put some respek on that mane name, asiwaju that is. that mane asiwaju is that nigga . put some respek on his name grin
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Emoc: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
You are comparing lagos & uk now?

Can you tell us the minimum wage in uk?

sukkot:
are you also aware that modern lagos is the cheapest city to live in the whole world ? car insurance is 5000 naira for the whole year. less than 7 pounds. car insurance in UK is 2000 pounds for the whole year is the quote they gave me when i start driving their. can you compare 7 pounds to 2000 pounds ?
to fill your tank in uk is 100 pounds. in naija is like 8000 naira which is 10 pounds
put some respek on that mane name, asiwaju that is. that mane asiwaju is that nigga . put some respek on his name grin
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by sukkot: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Emoc:
You are comparing lagos & uk now?

Can you tell us the minimum wage in uk?

uk is wasteland
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by xevove2061: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Funflipper:

But Tinubu started the project and Lagos state has been on the same path ever since. When Tinubu picked Fasola as the one to continue from where he stopped, didn't people kick against him and his choice and accused him of being a defacto governor? Then Fasola became a success and you don't expect him to at least take some credit for his role? When Ambode fell out of favor and Sanwo olu brought was brought in as a replacement, people screamed to the high heavens today he is doing absolutely well under the same guidance of the socalled "godfather" of lagos state just like others before him.

So you are okay that one man dictates who rules a state or not? You bash saraki in kwara but hail tinibu in lagos? Make we stop this hypocrisy
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Emoc: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Exaxtly.

Same with lagoon lagos, but the agbero enclave is worse.

sukkot:
uk is wasteland
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by AmuRubber(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Racoon:
Tinubu and his retinue of senseless urchins and miscreants thinks these are the era of black & white TV that any lies and propaganda can be shoved down the throat of the public to be swallowed.

Meanwhile, the stupid people are totally avoiding campaigning with the disastrous records the Buhari- led APC Tinubu claimed he foisted upon this once thriving 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/apcs-propaganda-to-exclude-other-parties-from-2023-election/
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
Tinubu may be a good strategist but the age is no longer favouring him. Also the running mate is too desperate to be trusted with power.

u have said it all. tinubus deputy is worse and more desperate than atiku as obasanjo vp.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by bentenny(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
An ADC candidate said so about balabulu aka BAT but watch how some blind and encephalon-disconnected Urchins will hilariously insert Peter Obi and LP in the conversation grin grin
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Image123(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
FireUpNow:

Why is Tinubu talking as if he is the only who built it? Tell me

Because he is campaigning as a politician, and because he truly built the new Lagos so far. When you build your house, you say that "I built my house". Were you the only one who built it? No. The bricklayers, plumber and other masons did their part but you put in the most effort and the house belongs to you, at least for now. Tinubu turned Lagos around in terms of revenue, that is indisputable. He laid the framework for almost everything the last three governors have done. And he is their boss till today, and they agree with him. You cannot be more catholic than the Pope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by pacespot(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Thïefnubu Urchins will not cease to amaze me.

How can the 12th governor of Lagos claims that he built Lagos.

Maybe in the next 70years when Abuja becomes a state, one mumu will come out and claim that he built Abuja.

These are even governors of Lagos state post-independence. Lagos has been the center of government attention for a century before 1960s, even before the creation of Nigeria, Lagos has been the center of trade and commerce in the West Africa subregion.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by FireUpNow(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Image123:

Because he is campaigning as a politician, and because he truly built the new Lagos so far. When you build your house, you say that "I built my house". Were you the only one who built it? No. The bricklayers, plumber and other masons did their part but you put in the most effort and the house belongs to you, at least for now. Tinubu turned Lagos around in terms of revenue, that is indisputable. He laid the framework for almost everything the last three governors have done. And he is their boss till today, and they agree with him. You cannot be more catholic than the Pope.
Hahahaha. Will the bricklayers and other artisans be claiming to own the house too? Tinubu is claiming other people's glory and he wants to own Lagos for himself. His campaign is full of fraudulent claims my dear. Tell him to stop lying dishing out false statistics.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Image123(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
FireUpNow:

Hahahaha. Will the bricklayers and other artisans be claiming to own the house too? Tinubu is claiming other people's glory and he wants to own Lagos for himself. His campaign is full of fraudulent claims my dear. Tell him to stop lying dishing out false statistics.

Mention the false statistics please. Did the bricklayers and other artisans build the house?
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by seunayantokun(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Now let's have list of what Tinubu did. I'm waiting to see housing projects which ordinary people of Lagos State were able to afford or access plus list of property of the state which Tinubu did not convert to his and his cronies'.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Mrtaye: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
skuribeebo:
Oga Lagos was nothing before tinubu.
Exactly it was rubble and waste land
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by clothingonline(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Who built kogi enugu Abuja calabar

We sell all sizes jeans from 6500
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Zetty177x: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tell him n his urchins
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Zetty177x: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Image123:

He built the 'new' Lagos not the former one abi? Una be real mumu
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Image123(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Zetty177x:

He built the 'new' Lagos not the former one abi? Una be real mumu

How old are you and where do you live?
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Be Honest

Tinubu reduced Ikorodu Road from 3 lanes to 2 lanes and put BRT on the 3rd lane.

Tinubu added one extra lane to the two lanes on Lekki Epe Expressway and put two Toll gates on the road

Those are positive impacts
Does those inanimate acts qualify him as d sole builder of Lagos?

That means we can confidently claim that Buhari built south east cos he finished d 2nd 9ja bridge!

angry
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by abbey621(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
FireUpNow:

Where you dey in 1999? Perhaps not born yet or still immature to know anything but try visiting Lekki and Ajah side that year and you would know the difference. The same Ikorodu road that people travel on now, go and check out the photos from before 1999, you want to compare sleep with death then compare what the state brought in as income before 1999 to what it brought in as at 2007, una go just open mouth yen yen yen but believe me all the other states wishes their governor could do what Tinubu has done in Lagos, hate him or love him, you cannot deny his impact, you cannot deny the vision that brought us Fashola and that Lagos is enjoying the continuation of his vision. Even the FG is amazed by what Tinubu did financially, from OBJ to Buhari now, without Lagos there's no Nigeria.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by JOemmy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Only dummies will believe that it was tinibu that actually built lagos why can't he go and build osun state if he is really that good?
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Tito24: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Exactly.

The way Tinubu and his Urchins dey always carry LAGOS for head like say na him and his followers from neighboring states get Lagos.
Lagos is no man's land collectively built by all...When the time reaches Lagos will be shared accordingly;
Urchins e shock you abi grin grin grin
make Obi sef carry Anambra for head too nah

Abi head dey pain am?

Or what should he be accessed by

No be where you govern?
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Eniitankorede: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by MrPristine: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Every ram and cow just want to trend using Tinubu's name. grin
Every sensible person alive today (I mean sensible person emphatically) knows that Tinubu set the roadmap for the modern Lagos we all are enjoying.

How else would I have read or heard about ADC if not this criticism of Tinubu grin

Tinubu is a star boy honestly.
Anyone that thinks Tinubu isn't a major factor in the growth and development of the modern Lagos needs to be admitted to Yaba Left where they treat mad people

You are an accomplished slowpoke for this extremely daft and fraudulent statement. Even complete idiots know that Lagos was the most developed state in the country before Tinubu came to slow down the progress of the state in the past twenty three years through his unprecedented looting of the resources of the state.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
MrPristine:

You are an accomplished slowpoke for this extremely daft and fraudulent statement. Even complete idiots know that Lagos was the most developed state in the country before Tinubu came to slow down the progress of the state in the past twenty three years through his unprecedented looting of the resources of the state.

This is one of the cow I'm talking about grin
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by FireUpNow(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
abbey621:

Where you dey in 1999? Perhaps not born yet or still immature to know anything but try visiting Lekki and Ajah side that year and you would know the difference. The same Ikorodu road that people travel on now, go and check out the photos from before 1999, you want to compare sleep with death then compare what the state brought in as income before 1999 to what it brought in as at 2007, una go just open mouth yen yen yen but believe me all the other states wishes their governor could do what Tinubu has done in Lagos, hate him or love him, you cannot deny his impact, you cannot deny the vision that brought us Fashola and that Lagos is enjoying the continuation of his vision. Even the FG is amazed by what Tinubu did financially, from OBJ to Buhari now, without Lagos there's no Nigeria.
Can Tinubu replicate all that the FG, Jakande and others did. No matter what you say, Tinubu did not built Lagos. He is just a liar and a deceiver.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by abbey621(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
FireUpNow:

Can Tinubu replicate all that the FG, Jakande and others did. No matter what you say, Tinubu did not built Lagos. He is just a liar and a deceiver.

How long did FG, Jakande and others had to build Lagos? Why couldn't they develop Lekki, Ajah etc to where it is now? How come Lagos was only able to generate 600 million Naira before Tinubu came and turn it into a money making machine? Abi if you invest in something and it gave you millions and somebody else gave you another thing that made you billions, you would ignore the billions and only concentrate on the millions? Remove the hate from your mind and appreciate greatness when you see it, numbers don't lie my nigga......PEACE!
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by surgical: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
The
Racoon:
Tinubu and his retinue of senseless urchins and miscreants thinks these are the era of black & white TV that any lies and propaganda can be shoved down the throat of the public to be swallowed.

Meanwhile, the stupid people are totally avoiding campaigning with the disastrous records the Buhari- led APC Tinubu claimed he foisted upon this once thriving 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/apcs-propaganda-to-exclude-other-parties-from-2023-election/
The Tinubu people have try to shift attention from party to individual so that itthe campaign can become tribal instead of issues
The issue is that apc has failed and should not be rewarded with electoral victory, that is we should not reinforced failure like the apc
So there should not be anything like omo Eni onisedibebere Kafi ileke si idi omo elomiran
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by FireUpNow(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
abbey621:

I am not hating him. What I detest about him is his lies and not being truthful.how old is he actually? Is his health not bothering him. He is to desperate
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by abbey621(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
FireUpNow:

I am not hating him. What I detest about him is his lies and not being truthful.how old is he actually? Is his health not bothering him. He is to desperate

How old are you? When was the last time you had a check up? Can you say with 100% certainty that you don't have one ailment or another? Besides I'm not even arguing with you about all that, I'm simply saying the new Lagos is because of him and unless you want all of your hard work to be credited to someone else then appreciate the man and stop confusing his political ambitions with what he already achieved!
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by FireUpNow(m): 1:46am On Dec 16, 2022
abbey621:

How old are you? When was the last time you had a check up? Can you say with 100% certainty that you don't have one ailment or another? Besides I'm not even arguing with you about all that, I'm simply saying the new Lagos is because of him and unless you want all of your hard work to be credited to someone else then appreciate the man and stop confusing his political ambitions with what he already achieved!
I am 2 years old. He should go and rest for health sake. You guys should talk to him. Healthwise that man is not there. This is how you guys pushed for PMB DURING JEG time now you seeing what's is going on. We don't want a half dead engine again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity / El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.