Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions (131418 Views)

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Divinitykay: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
speak2pat:
Was the link sent by NLNG or talent central. My link have not dropped in my mail.

It was sent by SHL Talent Central and NLNG sent an email to that effect and acknowledged it.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Divinitykay: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
kabilayu:

For which position sir? Pls tell us d position u applied for

I applied for Senior Security Advisor.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kabilayu: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Divinitykay:

I applied for senior project engineer-electrical but I haven't gotten test invite yet, pls people in the house, is there any project electrical engineer that received test invite?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kabilayu: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Divinitykay:

Congratulations!!!!
I wish u well in the test, by God's grace u will make it
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Divinitykay: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
kabilayu:

Congratulations!!!!
I wish u well in the test, by God's grace u will make it
AMEN!
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hi guys

3 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kabilayu: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Hi guys

Is good to meet u onboard sir,

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kabilayu: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello good people in the house!!!
Why is it that these house is too quiet? For those that have written the test pls update us nah.....
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Abumas99: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello check your mails,text invite link just dropped now
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by GoldenDee: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
For high grade SHL study material on numerical, verbal and inductive reasoning plus role based test questions and answers,

Send me Mail on goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by PhilsGiovani: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
whitety:
The question is numerical for e.g percentage increase and decrease, currency. Also deductive reasoning like logical reasoning for e.g you are given a list of statements and you are asked which of the statements is true according to the list of statements given. Then you have inductive reasoning like abstract reasoning for e.g you are given diagrams to find out the next in the series.

Please was the test interactive or non-interactive ?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by whitety: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2023
The test was non-interactive.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by PhilsGiovani: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2023
whitety:
The test was non-interactive.

Thank you
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Mojojojo69(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2023
Seem like the whole world applied for snr payment accountant.
Hope the vacancy is not 1 slot o.
It's well
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Divinitykay: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2023
whitety:
The question is numerical for e.g percentage increase and decrease, currency. Also deductive reasoning like logical reasoning for e.g you are given a list of statements and you are asked which of the statements is true according to the list of statements given. Then you have inductive reasoning like abstract reasoning for e.g you are given diagrams to find out the next in the series.

Please, is the test same with the sample tips sent for practice to have a feel of what the real questions looks like or is it a standard SHL test like that of PWC and other SHL materials? Please I would appreciate your response.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2023
Divinitykay:

Please, is the test same with the sample tips sent for practice to have a feel of what the real questions looks like or is it a standard SHL test like that of PWC and other SHL materials? Please I would appreciate your response.

It is the standard SHL aptitude test. I would advise getting a good calculator for the Numerical reasoning questions. They aren't particularly difficult but I've come to realise that there is a technique to answering them

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by GiantStrides11: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2023
For SHL study material on numerical, verbal, abstract and inductive reasoning,

Send me mail on giantstrides11@gmail.com
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by stanisbaratheon: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2023
airsaylongcome:

It is the standard SHL aptitude test. I would advise getting a good calculator for the Numerical reasoning questions. They aren't particularly difficult but I've come to realise that there is a technique to answering them

Any additional technique I can get now will go a long way cheesy
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Any additional technique I can get now will go a long way cheesy

When I sat for the SHL, I used materials from assessmentday.co.uk to prepare. Bought the paid content and spent hours and hours solving and reading the solution. That was very helpful.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by stanisbaratheon: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2023
airsaylongcome:

When I sat for the SHL, I used materials from assessmentday.co.uk to prepare. Bought the paid content and spent hours and hours solving and reading the solution. That was very helpful.

That's great.

I bought some materials online at Jobtestprep too but I am having the feeling that it is not enough. smiley

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

That's great.

I bought some materials online at Jobtestprep too but I am having the feeling that it is not enough. smiley

You are good to go. They have great SHL materials as well

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by stanisbaratheon: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
airsaylongcome:

You are good to go. They have great SHL materials as well

Thanks
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by speak2pat: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Thank you for the update. Are we expecting mechanical test too?
airsaylongcome:

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kabilayu: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

That's great.

Pls my brother share the materials with me on ( kabilayu@gmail.com). Thanks in advance sir.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by stanisbaratheon: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
kabilayu:

Pls my brother share the materials with me on ( kabilayu@gmail.com). Thanks in advance sir.

It has expired. I did a week subscription online.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kabilayu: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

It has expired. I did a week subscription online.

How much does it cost u sir in naira?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by stanisbaratheon: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
kabilayu:

How much does it cost u sir in naira?

39 pounds per week
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 5:53am On Jul 23, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

39 pounds per week

Doesn't Jobtestprep provide PDFs for downloads?

Assessmentday bundle pack is £47.99 for 12 months and you get access to their entire pack of questions. (online and PDF)

https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/buy/aptitudetest_buy.htm

Again let me reiterate that I don't work for Assessmentday or have a benefit from promoting their materials. I only mention them because it was what worked for me. I checked and I see they mention 47 tests for Numerical and 44 tests for Verbal. That's way more than I got when I bought mine in 2013.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2023
speak2pat:
Thank you for the update. Are we expecting mechanical test too?

I don't know. But I would expect any engineering opening to include one of such tests. I sat for a business role and got an alternate test to mechanical. It was called data accuracy test.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by stanisbaratheon: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Doesn't Jobtestprep provide PDFs for downloads?

Assessmentday bundle pack is £47.99 for 12 months and you get access to their entire pack of questions.

https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/buy/aptitudetest_buy.htm

Again let me reiterate that I don't work for Assessmentday or have a benefit from promoting their materials. I only mention them because it was what worked for me. I checked and I see they mention 47 tests for Numerical and 44 tests for Verbal. That's way more than I got when I bought mine in 2013.

Jobtestprep doesn't provide pdf o. Every study is on their website. So, one has to be logging on each time you want to practice.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Jobtestprep doesn't provide pdf o. Every study is on their website. So, one has to be logging on each time you want to practice.

If 6 of you gather 10k each, guys would be able to take care of the Assessmentday subscription, download and share the PDF amongst yourselves and everyone go and Study the materials die.

I am not asking for you guys to give me money o. Gather yourselves and sort it out amongst yourselves

3 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by stanisbaratheon: 6:19am On Jul 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

If 6 of you gather 10k each, guys would be able to take care of the Assessmentday subscription, download and share the PDF amongst yourselves and everyone go and Study the materials die.

I am not asking for you guys to give me money o. Gather yourselves and sort it out amongst yourselves

This is a great idea. I was looking for collaboration before spending that 39 pounds on a week subscription, else I would've preferred the one month sub.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.