Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions (131481 Views)

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by evans2015: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Plz when will they call?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kabilayu: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Good morning house!!
Is there any senior project engineer- electrical that received test invitation so far?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Divinitykay: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
I have done my NLNG Test. Mehn the timing is no ones friend. In God I trust. Today happens to be the final day window / period for the test.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Solzbekz: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Divinitykay:
I have done my NLNG Test. Mehn the timing is no ones friend. In God I trust. Today happens to be the final day window / period for the test.

For which role?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by DarkShades: 2:53am On Jul 28, 2023
Divinitykay:

Pls did u get any email saying you have completed the test?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Divinitykay: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Solzbekz:

For which role?

Senior Security Advisor.

And you, what rôle?

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Divinitykay: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2023
DarkShades:

Pls did u get any email saying you have completed the test?

No but SHL Talent Central sent a registration mail while I was registering for the test. At the end of the test a window page displayed some info and stating the test is completed.

Did you get email saying you have completed the test and why did you ask?

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Solzbekz: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2023
Divinitykay:

Senior Security Advisor.

And you, what rôle?
Interface Engineer
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by ozonosphere: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
so gradually the process is ongoing. Those who wrote the first batch, have they been called for interview or it will be together?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by DarkShades: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Divinitykay:

No but SHL Talent Central sent a registration mail while I was registering for the test. At the end of the test a window page displayed some info and stating the test is completed.

Did you get email saying you have completed the test and why did you ask?

I asked because i didnt get any email saying test was completed. With this your explanation, i guess it is the norm. Thanks
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Divinitykay: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2023
DarkShades:

I asked because i didnt get any email saying test was completed. With this your explanation, i guess it is the norm. Thanks

When did you do test and what role did you apply for?

How many questions did you answer or did you answer all questions/ finished the test?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by braveboi4life: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Did mine on Thursday, optimistic
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Divinitykay: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
braveboi4life:
Did mine on Thursday, optimistic

What role did you apply and did you finish the test or how many questions did you answer?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by braveboi4life: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Process Safety Engineer
Divinitykay:

What role did you apply and did you finish the test or how many questions did you answer?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Jakumz: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2023
Can everyone available here with active application running on EH signify the role dey applied for lets do headcount
braveboi4life:
Process Safety Engineer
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Dave006: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Project Engineer Cluster I/Cluster II

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Divinitykay: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by uscofield: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jakumz:
Can everyone available here with active application running on EH signify the role dey applied for lets do headcount
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Begood78: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Interface Engineer
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Qudee: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jakumz:

Project Engineer cluster I & II but haven't received any email message from them either for test invitation or regret/rejection after the submission of the application and my status remain " IN PROCESS " till date.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Adagrl: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Urgent!!!

Hello everyone,

We are urgently looking for Igbo Voice Over personnel who is based in Lagos for a freelance job... For more details contact us via our company WhatsApp number: 08107800651.....

Please note both Male and Female we need good number of interested personnel for an Edutainment Cartoon series.

Project Manager

For: Language Solution Concepts

[1quote author=stanisbaratheon post=124596836]

This is a great idea. I was looking for collaboration before spending that 39 pounds on a week subscription, else I would've preferred the one month sub.

[/quote]
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Begood78:
Interface Engineer
Any update after the test
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Tugee: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Dave006:
Project Engineer Cluster I/Cluster II

Did you get invited for the test, how did yours go?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Dave006: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2023
Tugee:

Did you get invited for the test, how did yours go?

Yes. I got invited to write the test. I think the test window was from the 21st to the 27th of July.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Jakumz: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Interesting we have more of PE ClusterI/ClusterII
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Jakumz: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
wow, i taught someone once said NLNG will always communicate one's fate at all time. Cos i think most pple for the role has gotten test invite and written, and not getting rejection either is also amazing..Lets see if they will rollout more invite.. But i am curios to know if all EH roles has already bn contacted and written test?
Qudee:

Project Engineer cluster I & II but haven't received any email message from them either for test invitation or regret/rejection after the submission of the application and my status remain " IN PROCESS " till date.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Begood78: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
There is no update yet after the online assessment. I did mine on the 27th of July. Just like others suggested, NLNG may be planning to roll out the 2nd phase of the recruitment process together after concluding the online assessment.
Unstoppable100:

Any update after the test
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by anakim1: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2023
Yea, I believe that's the plan. Good luck to all who wrote the test
Begood78:
There is no update yet after the online assessment. I did mine on the 27th of July. Just like others suggested, NLNG may be planning to roll out the 2nd phase of the recruitment process together after concluding the online assessment.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by stickaman04: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Is there anyone who wrote under the Senior Process Control Engineer role in the house
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by asamaigho(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
I heard that senior project engineer civil wrote their exams from 21st july to 27th ....any further confirmation?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by uscofield: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
True.
asamaigho:
I heard that senior project engineer civil wrote their exams from 21st july to 27th ....any further confirmation?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by BwalaMarama: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Good day every one.
I got my test invitation on Monday and is scheduled between 15th - 22nd of August for Senior Electrical Engineer. Advice is highly appreciated as to what and what I would need to prepare very well. Like, where and how to get materials for the preparation. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.