Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Why Don't Nigeria Respect Ethiopian Culture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Nigeria Respect Ethiopian Culture (540 Views)

Why Don't Nigeria Have Child Soldiers / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (2) (3) (4)

Why Don't Nigeria Respect Ethiopian Culture by Ilamina(f): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2022

My Ethiopian friend said we all complicate our lives, one way of the other

But in Nigeria, when your life is not perfect
People criticize you
Especially when your grammar is not good

Great Ethiopia
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Respect Ethiopian Culture by Israeli072011(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2022
what is great about Ethiopia??

Re: Why Don't Nigeria Respect Ethiopian Culture by lifenija: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
Clout chaser here again.
Tomorrow it will be Germany
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Respect Ethiopian Culture by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ilamina:

My Ethiopian friend said we all complicate our lives, one way of the other

But in Nigeria, when your life is not perfect
People criticize you
Especially when your grammar is not good

Great Ethiopia
Even if you speak the best of english with most apealing accent but you ain't got doe (ain't slaying, ain't balling, no paparrazi with dem likes and followers), my dear...dem no wan hear you. It's woven into the fabrics of our decading values. Just go ahead with your good self and see there are rewards for virtues.
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Respect Ethiopian Culture by lifenija: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Even if you speak the best of english with most apealing accent but you ain't got doe (ain't slaying, ain't balling, no paparrazi with dem likes and followers), my dear...dem no wan hear you. It's woven into the fabrics of our decading values. Just go ahead with your good self and see there are rewards for virtues.
u dey take dis fake girl serious? Chk all her thread
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Respect Ethiopian Culture by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Do they respect Nigerian culture?

I Was Publicly GAY And Ended Up Getting Arrested / Suffering from Premature Ejaculation. Please Help / ❤️‍�

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8