Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) (37467 Views)

Obidents & ADC Supporters Hold Joint Rally For Peter Obi In Cross Rivers / “Not Noisemakers”: Actress Kate Henshaw, Other Peter Obi Supporters Display PVC / Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Light78: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
asanausana91:
do you even know how big is Nigeria? The south east only have 10 million votes while the north west is with 22million votes.
In the south east only 45% will vote but the north vote up to 70%

Stop wasting your time, we have people from other tribe in the north added to the 22 million.

There could be 2 millions Igbos in the north, with PVC, same with yourbas, and other tribes.

Don't reason shallow, make it wide...

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by DesChyko: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:
This is why they're called the noisy minority.

I , for example, have no time for such display , neither do my friends, family, and associates supporting Jagaban..

Says a fellow who lives and breathes Nairaland posts grin cheesy

Delusion grin

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
I got mine today.
Good process by INEC

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by kelly72: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Collected mine and wife's own today. Thank you Mahmud Yakubu, I can see your efforts to leave with your name intact.

I was afraid I won't get it, but now it is here. 2 more votes for Gringory.

3 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by asanausana91: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Light78:

Stop wasting your time, we have people from other tribe in the north added to the 22 million.

There could be 2 millions Igbos in the north, with PVC, same with yourbas, and other tribes.

Don't reason shallow, make it wide...
and who told you those people will not vote for northerners. Let me remind you that it was only oba of lagos lagoon message that make you to vote for Tinubu candidate in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by ChukwuObe: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
VERDA:

Na only tribalism Una Sabi, it will not work this time, nonsense human being. Good thing many people who share same tribe with you have sense as they have used urs for sacrifice to the gods of suffering. You go suffer taya.

You will never see a tribe with sense swallowing lies from Kanu that Buhari is dead and the man in Aso rock is cloned from Sudan. Do you need any evidence of senselessness than that. You guys are the most stpuid set of beings among the creatures. How can a reasonable person believe such? That is why it is easy for the China lying machine to decieve you guys with his lies because he knows that his people are the most gullible of all creatures even worse than animal. Even the people you call cows are far better and intelligent than you, None of them can swallow and believe such lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by isaiahethan: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

I, for example, have no time for such display, neither do my friends, family, and associates supporting Jagaban.

These guys indeed think the social media is the ONLY route to electoral victory. grin grin

Can't wait to see the Biafra or death campaigns begin again.

Sniper for sale Dial this number and get one for yourself 080 222 333 44 44

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by jcross19: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

I, for example, have no time for such display, neither do my friends, family, and associates supporting Jagaban.

These guys indeed think the social media is the ONLY route to electoral victory. grin grin

e pain you bro. Mofo and delusional when you are healthy to vote an unhealthy man to leads you, is that not delusion? Lol

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Shikini: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Great
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Abeg is it a new registration cos here in calabar inec said it's not ready yet
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

tot you said obidient dont have pvc. you never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by VERDA: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You will never see a tribe with sense swallowing lies from Kanu that Buhari is dead and the man in Aso rock is cloned from Sudan. Do you need any evidence of senselessness than that. You guys are the most stpuid set of beings among the creatures. How can a reasonable person believe such? That is why it is easy for the China lying machine to decieve you guys with his lies because he knows that his people are the most gullible of all creatures even worse than animal. Even the people you call cows are far better and intelligent than you, None of them can swallow and believe such lies

Only senseless people like you assume anyone who is not his tribe is from a particular tribe, it is hate that will eat your heart out.

The tribe your hating no even send you, inconsequential being. You don't know evil spirits are tormenting you like this, they probably hovering all over you right now cos they feed on hate. Make dem no drive you into killing yourself from depression.

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Una don start again... when APC members begin display their PVC now you people will start saying, " It's not by display of PVC but to come out and vote". Na so una start with marches and rallies but now whenever you see people marching for Tinubu una go begin cry.

... don't start what you can't finish
una say nah only apc get pvc to vote tinubu, and nigerians dey let you know say even apc card carrying members will vote obi on the of election

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by harmony75: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Victory is ours Ijn � ObiDatti ❣️✌️

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by miniziter(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Just got it today

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Nwaetche(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
BATist are unbelievable!

Your comrade said that Obidients do not have voters card and they countered by showing their voters card online and you are here shifting the goal post.

Does someone go on a baptism of foolery before being offically ordained as a BATist?

Ike gwuru!

You are
Corrinthians:

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by 77up(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
These people are just too loud aswearugod grin
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by kolas88(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pick the correct answer below .People that will vote in a country they call ZOO are ..........(a) animals (b) obituarists (c) Zombidient.
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Delusional grandeur
Abfinest007:
Take it to d bank . tinubu vote should be added to atiku vote obi will still come first

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by maestro299: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
omenka keep crying oo

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu tho...

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Fifi2017: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please does anyone know the Collection Center for Ogun state. (Ifo local govt to be precise) thats the local govt showing on my pvc but i don't know where to go pick it up.
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by weljewel: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Thanks be to God Most High for direction, deliverance, smiles, joy overflow, credit money, bank account money, Abuja arrival, marriage, happiness, successful prayers answered, exaltation and lifting.
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nice one
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
If we have a violence-free election, Peter Obi will defeat Bola Tinubu in Lagos State
We are having a violent-free election in 2023 and Peter Obi will win and become Nigeria's president by the grace of God. Anyone who wants to intimidate, harm or kill anyone for supporting another candidate will sleep and not wake up except he/she repents in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
maestro299:
A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu tho...
While a vote for Tinubu in the Northeast and Northwest is a vote in favour of Peter Obi. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
kolas88:
Pick the correct answer below .People that will vote in a country they call ZOO are ..........(a) animals (b) obituarists (c) Zombidient.
Pick the correct answer below. People who are against others forming their own country but do not want same people to vote for their choice of candidate in the same country they are being forced to be part of are called (a) hypocrites (b) unity beggars (c) double-faced humans (d) confusionists

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by melviniyke2002(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

cry me a river.. lol
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by historic: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
They said obidients don't have PVC.... Now it is will they come out on that day to vote?... Make una continue to dey assume rubbish until after the election... O ga agbafunu na Anya!
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by melviniyke2002(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
My whole family, friends n neighbours are fully obidient......apc don do us strong tin.....God abeg suffering don tire us......

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by TristanX: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

Can't wait to see the Biafra or death
campaigns begin again.

Obi must be ya president

Cry me a big river!

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 12:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Corrinthians:

You guys don't even want to imagine how daft and dumb una dey sound with this una nonsense tribal hate and gbasgbos wey una dey destined to do all d days of una life till una go die enter grave grin
This thing wey you write just be like saying.
Can't wait to see Oduduwa or nothing campaign begin again grin
Shun tribal hate it makes one sound very very FOOLISH grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe / Nigerian Nickel Discovery Is First Of Its Kind - Australian Mining Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.