Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) (37506 Views)

Obidents & ADC Supporters Hold Joint Rally For Peter Obi In Cross Rivers / “Not Noisemakers”: Actress Kate Henshaw, Other Peter Obi Supporters Display PVC / Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:
This is why they're called the noisy minority.

I, for example, have no time for such display, neither do my friends, family, and associates supporting Jagaban.

These guys indeed think the social media is the ONLY route to electoral victory. grin grin

Can't wait to see the Biafra or death campaigns begin again.

3 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

Jimmy for beat apc blue black. But free election in not possible

Times have changed.

What we just need is that there should not be room for violence.

The days of rigging election are over.

The system is fully automated now.

4 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Googledotcom: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
blank:

What if you are robbed and they steal your wallet?
"If"

Not my portion by the grace of God Almighty.

3 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Bigchristo: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

I, for example, have no time for such display, neither do my friends, family, and associates supporting Jagaban.

These guys indeed think the social media is the ONLY route to electoral victory. grin grin

You nor get PVC grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by effort1: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

Buroda Òpònú, PVC is not used online. It is used for voting offline.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Musauzor(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bola BATstard is banking on northern block votes and rigging/ thuggery to win the election but the Devil he serves will disappoint him. Thank goodness for the BVAS and the IREV

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Not even one PVC reads Biafra ... Why ?

What is happening to the zoo ? Haha I don't understand again
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by tyinfinity: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
There total votes is not up to a local government in kano.they shall all labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by jamace(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Laple0541:
Zombidients will never seize to be zombies, even if Obi is contesting for an SUG election, the level of childishness among his so called zombidient supporters shouldn't be this low.

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations, we shall meet at the polls....
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by tyinfinity: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Musauzor:
Bola BATstard is banking on northern block votes and rigging/ thuggery to win the election but the Devil he serves will disappoint him. Thank goodness for the BVAS and the IREV
Obisilly are relying on Sam ekpa and Ipob/ ESN to rig the vote in favour of their dullard scammer peter obi.but the spirit of coward ojukwu he betrayed will not allow him to win
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by onuman: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Opintiwa:
More

Though APC will try to rig the election to enable Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president of Nigeria, supporters of Labour Party must continue with their support.
Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC is aimed at total Talibanization of Nigeria through Shettima.

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by silibaba: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Inec Lagos refused to release my PVC to me ooo. They keep on telling me that is not ready.

It will soon drag them to Twitter very soon

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Johnthejohn(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
colestephan86:

Let the whole nation votte for peter obii, he won't still win. That's the design
This statement should be investigated. And it is coming from an Hausa man. Is there something they know that we don't know. Is there something APC is cooking

3 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Emola12(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

corrinthians suffer no dey tire you

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Gossipninja: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Laple0541:
Zombidients will never seize to be zombies, even if Obi is contesting for an SUG election, the level of childishness among his so called zombidient supporters shouldn't be this low.

Why are you pained over someone else's childish act?

Wailing wailer

3 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by asanausana91: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
Take it to d bank . tinubu vote should be added to atiku vote obi will still come first
do you even know how big is Nigeria? The south east only have 10 million votes while the north west is with 22million votes.
In the south east only 45% will vote but the north vote up to 70%
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by bokondogi: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good, I can't wait for February, is it the old wine in the old bottle, the new wine in the old bottle or the old wine in the new bottle. Let's have a free and fair election sha.it's between the youth and the establishment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by ifihearam: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
Take it to d bank . tinubu vote should be added to atiku vote obi will still come first

Seun really needs to have KIDS section on nairaland.

I have never experienced such childness in my over 15 years on nairaland...the worst are on romance section and so called obidients very childish set of people who cant think straight..
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by madapcmod: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
I'm punishing APC and their mentally and physically sick product that endangers my existence with my votes come 2023.

Obi of LP to the world.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by costandi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

The bolded is testament to the fact that Agbado urchins have no interest in a secured and united Nigeria. Disgusting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Do well to cover the PVC dear....

We move

There's nothing to cover anywhere grin

INEC hasn't done enough to enlighten us.

BIVAS does the accreditation and the voter must be physically present to be accredited.

That's because the machine recognises faces and thumbprints.

There's no room for incident forms anymore.

You can only be given a ballot paper to vote if the machine has captured your information and the number of votes cast must be less than or equal to the number of voters the machine captured.

I don't know why some mumu politicians are buying PVCs - they don't even know that the entire system has changed.

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Gossipninja: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
tyinfinity:
There total votes is not up to a local government in kano.they shall all labour in vain

Lmao..

But that won't stop Kano from being top 10 in poverty.

February isn't far Sha.

4 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Ritzen: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
With each passing day that life becomes more difficult for hardworking citizens, APC's chances at the poll diminishes. PDP has only the lifeline of being an old dog, but LP is our choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Joshmuch: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

as if you have one.

1 Like

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Gossipninja: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
asanausana91:
do you even know how big is Nigeria? The south east only have 10 million votes while the north west is with 22million votes.
In the south east only 45% will vote but the north vote up to 70%

INEC Chairman.

Save your tears till February

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrinthians:

There next plans will be how to use MC Oluomo and his agbero gangs to cause panic and fight on election day but they will fail woefully and they will be surprised of the high resistance they will received from the masses. Obi has won already

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Opintiwa:
PVC is currently trending on Twitter as obident students AKA labour party supporters displays Thier PVC online .

This came after a tweet by a Twitter users by the name Hakeem Ez @hakeemez who tweeted that obident only shout online without PVC .

These are Photos of few displayed PVC including actress

Kate Henshaw

grin

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
no be to collect voters card. are you coming out on that day to vote?
Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Pclemenza: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Una don start again... when APC members begin display their PVC now you people will start saying, " It's not by display of PVC but to come out and vote". Na so una start with marches and rallies but now whenever you see people marching for Tinubu una go begin cry.

... don't start what you can't finish

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
ifihearam:

Seun really needs to have KIDS section on nairaland.

I have never experienced such childness in my over 15 years on nairaland...the worst are on romance section and so called obidients very childish set of people who cant think straight..
urchins spotted, crying already,but u can save ur tears for February 25

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha / Soyinka Blasts Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.