Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge (74779 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by sukar886: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Babatunde Fashola
God Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless APC
God Bless President Buhari

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party
God punish anyone shouting vote PDP and Labour Party
God punish any wailing wailer that qoute me
Why are u so stupid, wetin concern labour party and this

1 Like

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by ada9ja(f): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party

God dont punish good people

Rather may you and your family experience untimely dea.th for supporting APC. Thats the real curse

1 Like

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by juman(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
It's emotional.
Many Nigerians had little faith that buhari would complete the bridge.

It's great achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by fredoooooo: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Buhari bridge
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
An irony of life, they can die for PDP but only got dividend of democracy from APC. I'm sure that Emem has been Batisfied already

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by FireUpNow(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
All hail Buhari and APC as both have build a bridge that will make N1=$1
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by tallceejay(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
In 2014, GEJs govt awarded this contract (and the link roads, bridge alone 117b) for N130b
To have been completed by 2018. buhari comes in 2015, cancels it(after all foreign equipments had been bought on site!) At 15% completion stage! .they then re-awarded it for N206billion. Today they claim the project has gulped N414b. This bridge is 1.63km. Here's the kicker, a 1.75km bridge was built in Senegal for under N52b ! So I'm not sure who God will punish and who will be blessed.

blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Virtplus(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party
u re really a � devil
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by sukar886: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats to buhari, nice one but we don't need tinubu
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by traihit: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Abuja91:
One yeye lecturer in his exam will be like " who was the first driver to go through the second niger bridge and what type of car was he driving and state the date and time

The kain knowledge wey go make them hungry last last.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by stuffs2002: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
God bless Sunday Emem
God bless Fashola
God bless Tinubu
God bless Buhari
God bless all Nigerians
God bless Nigeria
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party

God punish apc for the disaster they brought on Nigerians for 8years. The 2nd Niger bridge is not enough to forgive ur sins. undecided

Godbless Labour Party in 2023.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by juman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
What of our own roads in kwara.

I remember a small bridge between ilorin and alapa?
The small bridge has been headache to the users for decades.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by IamV: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party

Hope all is well with you bro ?
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by toujurs: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party
One of Tinubu paid thugs spotted.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by juman(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Wow.
The bridge is finally declared opened.
Congratulations to the minister and his team.
This is big issue.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Agapeunit(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party
thank u so very much ode! We prefer GOD's punishment ooo! But u and ur family plus ur entire generations alive n unborn including all who liked ur post! NA SATAN GO PUNISH UNA TAYA COM USE UNA DO CHARCOAL FOR HELLFIRE 2 BURN WELL WELL 2 ROAST TINUBU N UNA REMAINING FOLLOWERS. ASIWIN
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Maj196(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
He should be on the guiness book of record. Nonsense
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by ClearFlair: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party

You have already being punished with insanity grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by EbenezerTriumph: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nword223:

Useless animal; blessing terrorists on something that happen in christian region, you must be mad.
point of correction.
anambra is not a Christian region.
learn to educate yourself
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Oladapo89: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nice one
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Pearlwhite: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party
you're just delusional. Get help.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Laple0541(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
That is a very big achievement to him and his family.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Nword223: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
point of correction.
anambra is not a Christian region.
learn to educate yourself

Keep kwayet.

Is anambra part of your islamic region?
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Kinzo0917(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party
. Why all these? When will you grow up? I believe you are a kid. because if you are matured, you won't type those rubbish. If I may ask, what have you gained with those rubbish you typed?
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Pearlwhite: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
toujurs:
One of Tinubu paid thugs spotted.
money wey he no go use achieve anything
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by youngking89(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
God punish buhari
God punish tinubu
God bless fashola
Thunder fire Atiku
God bless Incoming president Peter Obi
blamingthedevil:
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
God punish Atiku
God Punish Labour Party
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by PoliteActivist: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Record!

Record!!

Record!!!

Achievement!!!!!!

Legendary! Legendary!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Modified: I am referring to the man who was the first to cross the bridge undecided

I thought you mean FTC guy
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by MarketDispatch: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Simplythebest:
Nice bridge but he should not make the south east to pay for the only project he did for them after 7 years of being in power.

You are even lucky they did not put 3 - 6 Tollgates on the bridge.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by EbenezerTriumph: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nword223:

Keep kwayet.

Is anambra part of your islamic region?
I'm From Anambra state here and I know what I'm talking about.
Christianity is a minor religion here in my state.
African Traditional Religion and Igbo Muslims dominate the state
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Children of perdition will still not appreciate it but start looking for fault now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. / 4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.