Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge (74786 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by thymm: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
congratulations sabinus
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Scarletjr(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
He should be place on a record book asap
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Cheeryfeet: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
BigSarah:
Like hell we was, a number of vehicles have passed before his..

Yeah they passed illegally, so they are not recognized. He is the first to cross after the bridge was officially declared open. Use your head

1 Like

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by PastorOku: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ttalk:
That's a lie, na the construction workers

They are talking about after official commissioning or opening. Sense nor dey near u

1 Like

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Pootle: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
coca-cola book of record grin
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by bluebay(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
You mean the first vehicle to cross the bridge built by machines and vehicles ? Wonderful o
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by wirinet(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
tallceejay:
In 2014, GEJs govt awarded this contract (and the link roads, bridge alone 117b) for N130b
To have been completed by 2018. buhari comes in 2015, cancels it(after all foreign equipments had been bought on site!) At 15% completion stage! .they then re-awarded it for N206billion. Today they claim the project has gulped N414b. This bridge is 1.63km. Here's the kicker, a 1.75km bridge was built in Senegal for under N52b ! So I'm not sure who God will punish and who will be blessed.

"I do not make empty promises in my campaign because whatever I promise to do, I had already carried out adequate study to make sure I can accomplish it in the next four years.” - president Goodluck Jonathan pomise during campaign in Onitisha on February 26, 2011.

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by sonnie10: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nigerian journalist with mumu leading questions.
He asked-Do you think this would be a great relief for commuters?
Instead of
How do you think this would impact commuting?
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by opobo007: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
citygarden:
He has made the history for himself, like madam fumilayo kuti being the first driver to drive on third mainland bridge
Olodo!!! Go back to your history book�
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by EmmaLege: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Abuja91:
One yeye lecturer in his exam will be like " who was the first driver to go through the second niger bridge and what type of car was he driving and state the date and time

I tell you grin
Even the lecturer sef no know o cheesy
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by HenryWilliams(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
So all them construction vehicles moving from one end of the bridge to the other during construction and final checks.. Wetin Dem be?
Ghost drivers ?
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Baffupdrizz(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
If this guy never blow for him level like this make I know why
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by icankel: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Waec and Jamb don get a new question be that
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by shopwiser: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
It's a record tho.. cos I can't risk my life and be the first to pass a construction over a water made by Nigerian Government.. they aren't to be trusted one bit. So we thank him for risking his life. So I can finally cross it at peace
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by peacettw: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
BreakingNews21:

Add this one to your fondly thinking mind. wink
Courtesy of www.nairaland.com

Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police - Politics - Nairaland
Oct 18, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4124660/buhari-approves-payment-pension-retired

Pension Alert: Ex-Biafra Police Officers Go Wild In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland
Oct 21, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4129881/pension-alert-ex-biafra-police-officers

Unfortunately, that part of my mind is filled up with competent humans who still do have some active brain cells.

I want to encourage you though to never relent in your quest to find that human who sincerely thinks that this recent achievement you just listed is worth the page it is typed on.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Jman06(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Under this Buhari administration, a federal road got to my village. Plus this second niger bridge.

Buhari has done well in infrastructure, but hunger is too much in the country due to inflation.

I wish he was able to balance the economy a bit and reduced individual sufferings of the common man.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Konquest: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Sunday Emem was the first driver to cross the Second Niger Bridge.

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1603346538947821573
Impressive!
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by SenatePresdo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
arcis:
Thank you PMB, this is what PDP failed to achieve in 16 years despite the full support they got from the Good people of South East and South South.

This was achieved with 7 years.....

Honestly I hate APC, but PDP will never rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by CrazyCrane: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mungo Park Discovered the Niger
But he met local there……

The construction workers drove through the bridge daily
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Dearlord(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Am just wondering who could be the last person to person through the bridge
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
BigSarah:

He's is the first after commissioning.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by kenx1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na bridge dem dey celebrate like dis

When others dey send probe to Mars
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Aarondein: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
How much is his price?
grin
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Aarondein: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
cool
SenatePresdo:

Honestly I hate APC, but PDP will never rule Nigeria again.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by nkemjacob2(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
The driver that were Among those who built the bridge didn't create history.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by dododawa1: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Calabar man
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by Guynexttdoor: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ok na first man by car, asiwaju go be first man to cross am by leg or bicycle.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by zomoears(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2022
BigSarah:

Keyword here is “officially cross…”
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by ComeToJesus: 1:10am On Dec 16, 2022
arcis:
Thank you PMB, this is what PDP failed to achieve in 16 years despite the full support they got from the Good people of South East and South South.

This was achieved with 7 years.....

While I commend Buhari for this, it is not a big deal to build a bridge that aids socioeconomic development in a country that you have governed for 8 years.

It isn't rocket science to do that. Enough of this super mediocrity.
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by ComeToJesus: 1:11am On Dec 16, 2022
dododawa1:
Calabar man

How does that add to the quality of the discussion?
Re: Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge by PureNigerian: 4:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Simplythebest:
Nice bridge but he should not make the south east to pay for the only project he did for them after 7 years of being in power.

And what did PDP do for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / 4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.