Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport (16520 Views)

Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 / ASUU Strike: Money Spent On Politics Can Meet Lecturers’ Demands – Shehu Sani / Anambra Airport Tower & Imo Airport Tower: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by olahero(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Thank You PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by Nword223: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Me too, I love you igbos very well. One Nigeria, one love. grin

Look at this useless blackie black from one distance region loving people who don't consider him human enough, joke on you.
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by juman(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Apc controlled state.
That's why.
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by 4ward4: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
When I told someone all Airports are owned by the federal government and if state government construct they are sure of a refund.
The Retard was arguing with me on here.
I could remember it was even this Anambra airport. They were busy praising Obianno.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Not every thread is suitable for bashing. You just wrote nonsense and sound like id.iot
You are not aware that he had been an i.diotic fellow for long.
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by Qatar2022: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The headline clearly stated "approves", not "gives".

But illiterates, shildren of 8, frustration, anger and perdition will soon start wailing, crying and cursing uncontrollably, asking "is it his money"?

They hate to see any good news about Nigeria, yet have the guts to tell Nigerians who to vote for.

The way Tinubu go clear dem doubt eh, I doubt if they will ever dream of that seat for the rest of the century.
You need mental evaluation seriously, what concerns this trash you vomit here with this thread?
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by olaoyeisrael8: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Seems Buhari is after something in Imo state. His like for the state isn't ordinarySeems Buhari is after something in Imo state. His like for the state isn't ordinary...
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by frankson1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
juman:
Apc controlled state.
That's why.

And what do you have to say when PMB released money to Wike for projects during Amaechi's time because, the last time I checked, Rivers state is not APC state undecided
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by JOemmy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
So this means the federal govt have fully taken over the imo airport that was built with the sweat of imolites?
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by 4ward4: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
JOemmy:
So this means the federal govt have fully taken over the imo airport that was built with the sweat of imolites?

No! all Airports belong to the federal Government, it is in the ministry of Aviation budget to construct for every single states , but if a state can they can go ahead and file for a reimbursement.
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by fijihems: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Elections are around the corner, so such a gesture will not surprise me. I live partly in Owerri because I have a business in the town. I can assure you that the roads near my business are in deplorable condition and the government just doesn't care. This is nothing but a well planned out campaign strategy, just like the opening of the uncompleted second Niger bridge.
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by JOemmy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
4ward4:

No! all Airports belong to the federal Government, it is in the ministry of Aviation budget to construct for every single states , but if a state can they can go ahead and file for a reimbursement.

I don't think so does it mean the federal govt will also reimburse anambra state for building the anambra airport? I feel imo state went to handover the imo state airport to the federal govt.
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by 4ward4: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
JOemmy:

I don't think so does it mean the federal govt will also reimburse anambra state for building the anambra airport? I feel imo state went to handover the imo state airport to the federal govt.

Yes the federal government will reimburse them back , even Bayelsa too.
Follow up the budget and you will see what state is next in Line. Last I saw ,I think it was Nasarawa and another state airport that needs to be constructed.
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by tollyboy5(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2022
4ward4:

I don't think that's the case in lekki airport and seaport. It's a PPP and Lagos , fed ,private individuals has their shares only.
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by tollyboy5(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2022
fijihems:
Elections are around the corner, so such a gesture will not surprise me. I live partly in Owerri because I have a business in the town. I can assure you that the roads near my business are in deplorable condition and the government just doesn't care. This is nothing but a well planned out campaign strategy, just like the opening of the uncompleted second Niger bridge.
Are you expecting buhari to construct the road?

Lol
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by 4ward4: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

I don't think that's the case in lekki airport and seaport. It's a PPP and Lagos , fed ,private individuals has their shares only.

Usually PPP have a Time frame before full concession and it will solely become that of one person which is the federal government.
this can be 50yrs or more before a full take over.
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by tollyboy5(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
4ward4:

Usually PPP have a Time frame before full concession and it will solely become that of one person which is the federal government.
this can be 50yrs or more before a full take over.
What you just typed now is absolutely blunder tbh.

There's nothing as such!
Once you're giving the license to do some certain things then you're free to do it.
Fedral government revenue has been included in their shares.
Re: Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport by 4ward4: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

What you just typed now is absolutely blunder tbh.

There's nothing as such!
Once you're giving the license to do some certain things then you're free to do it.
Fedral government revenue has been included in their shares.

Go read and understand. If a PPP isn't well spelt the future generations become slaves to the partnership...Time frame and recupping of spent amount is very important for a PPP project.
Why do you think the government can't make lekki toll gate free for all, the private investors haven't gotten their money plus their gain. Once that is satisfy it become the sole property of either the state or the federal as the case may be.
The water sector is dieing because Insteaf of PPP , they are having Assist Funds...The investors aren't interested in getting back their money by hook or by crook . If not so , water supply would have been a big business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / My Biggest Challenge As Governor- Peter Obi Reveals. Photos / Ekiti 2018: Four PDP Governorship Aspirants Rise Against Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.