Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls (4579 Views)

I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? / Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Why the uproar? There are so many negatives to marrying a man who patronizes hookup girls.
1, he can’t purely bond with a woman, cos he sees them as objects.
2, his wife will have STIs and STDs with a pinch of pH issues.
3, he will dedicate his finances to that habit.
4, he will retain the habit in marriage.
5, his wife will not be able to sexually satisfy him.
6, high chances of having kids outside his marriage.
7, increases the chance of divorce.
8, no peace of mind for his partner, kids get affected.
9, constant disrespect to his family....
https://twitter.com/beautyofthesun_/status/1602905607258148864?t=H9PdOkIKYSzUMjTW9w_GNg&s=19

I agree with her 100%

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
If we agree that doing hookup is wrong, it's immoral and makes a woman disqualified for marriage, we must equally agree that a person who pays random girls for sex is a terrible choice for a life partner.
Everyone should hold themselves accountable.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by toujurs: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mumu, you want to call off a wedding, you don't have 1 kobo to contribute into.

Nigerian men are really trying, walaihi. You will date a Nigerian lady, just to incure her life problems for her. undecided

You that posted this, do you even have a boyfriend , At thirties you are still single and searching undecided, and you think you have an opinion, allow girls in relationships to talk first till you can have a man.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
toujurs:
slowpoke, you want to call of a wedding, you don't have 1 kobo to contribute into.

Nigerian men are really trying, walaihi. You will date a Nigerian lady, just to incure her life problems. undecided

You that posted this, do you even have a boyfriend , At thirties you are still single and searching undecided, and you think you have an opinion, allow girls in relationships to talk first till you can have a man.

Contribution into a marriage is not ALL about money, man.

But don't worry the details.

God willing, when the great emperor 'The Unity' comes and the New Era begins, you'll understand better.

1 Like

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Felimax(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Better stay of the hook when you are 40+ even the hookup department will reject you.
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Kollins11: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
First of all, I'm not gonna do that useless thing called marriage because I can't monopolize my dick to one useless Nigerian girl.

Secondly, we don't give fvck if you call off the relationship/marriage because of mere cheating... I mean, there are many kpekus to be drilled, so why must I take your kpekus special?

Las las you go old for your papa house.

Meanwhlie, I told y'all last week that I will be going to Shiloh to track some evening newspapers and deceive them with marriage just to have my own share of her kpekus.

I drove to Shiloh last week thursday and I meet this useless evening newspapers, she's been acting all nice, and me too I just dey play along. The way I go scatter this girl kpekus ehh, i will not only destroy her kpekus, I will also destroy her womb. She go drink postinor2 tire until her womb damage.

The girl doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. If truly she serve a living God, I just hope the God deliver her from me. Because my plans for her is brutal.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by toujurs: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Contribution into a marriage is not ALL about money, man.

But don't worry the details.

God willing, when the great emperor 'The Unity' comes and the New Era begins, you'll understand better.
i spoke about the wedding ceremony, not even the marriage yet, obviously wedding ceremonies involves alot of money, which is a burden on the groom's head to carry.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by feranmi143: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kollins11:
Typing cool
Yo fish, fire on grin
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Boogyman557: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by LikeAking: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:
Why the uproar? There are so many negatives to marrying a man who patronizes hookup girls.
https://twitter.com/beautyofthesun_/status/1602905607258148864?t=H9PdOkIKYSzUMjTW9w_GNg&s=19

I agree with her 100%

Story!
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Creativity22: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:

I agree with her 100%
Lol. Them never show interest in you, and you are already giving conditions. Nawa oo

12 Likes

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Dreadlock69(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool That 1 concern U!

As for me.. The number of ASHAWOO wey I don NACK inside dis month way we just enter, if I begin count am, E go reach to form full COMMUNITY..

For ur information, I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

ASHAWOO girl way I NACK, she really do me justice, she use her too legs take tie me..

She nearly CHOP of my PREEK wit her TOTTO

My waist de pain me for here!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Big man i greet , if you fit answer my question help out.

How you go know the right ashawo to nack ?

The specific age grade that is better and best, no be say person go carry old cargo or one wey no sweet?

How you go take know the one’s wey dey friendly and accommodating , no be say dem go dey friendly outside but when you enter their room you go cry and regret am?

Which time of the day and also day that is best to visit a brothel to have satisfying sex.

I get one brothel for the back of my street for owerri.

1 Like

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
LikeAking:

Story!

keep wailing
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Creativity22:

Lol. Them never show interest in you, and you are already giving conditions. Nawa oo

Do you want the mop and bucket now or later?
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kollins11:
First of all, I'm not gonna do that useless thing called marriage because I can't monopolize my dick to one useless Nigerian girl.

Secondly, we don't give fvck if you call off the relationship/marriage because of mere cheating... I mean, there are many kpekus to be drilled, so why must I take your kpekus special?

Much much better than dying off in some hospital of AIDS gotten from a public deek.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
toujurs:

Nigerian men are really trying, walaihi. You will date a Nigerian lady, just to incure her life problems for her. undecided

Here, use this when you're done crying.

1 Like

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Boogyman557: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Big man i greet , if you fit answer my question help out.

How you go know the right ashawo to nack ?

The specific age grade that is better and best, no be say person go carry old cargo or one wey no sweet?

How you go take know the one’s wey dey friendly and accommodating , no be say dem go dey friendly outside but when you enter their room you go cry and regret am?

Which time of the day and also day that is best to visit a brothel to have satisfying sex.

I get one brothel for the back of my street for owerri.

Holly Gram cool The way de treat u is base on ur attitude..

As cultist de study who be Ju man, NaSo ASHAWOO de study who be MUMU man!

The time to patronize ASHAWOO no matter..

Age does not really matter too because another man's food is another man's poison..

U fit like big BREASTT and while me fit no like big BREASTT.. u fit like small YANNSH and me fit no like small YANNSH..

ASHAWOO de judge niggaz by der character and doings..

Once u JAZZ in ASHAWOO house, don't act shy, if u de smoke cigarette, buy cigarette and smoke or u buy drink and relax drink..

No act like MUMU, act like a hard guy. a real nigga..

once them see say ur eyes de red, them go give u maximum respect..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

8 Likes

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Did you know that Human Papilloma Virus that causes cervical cancer in women can be gotten through sexual intercourse?
Imagine getting cancer from sex.
Or is it chlamydia or Herpes?
There are things far worse than HIV and AIDS.
If you like cry from here till Morocco,
I stand by what I said.
Your tears are delicious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by BigYash: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
And if he didn't meet you a virgin, you should just shut your dirty mouth .. You can go to hell ,after all what do you have to offer him? Them wan help your life ,you still wan dey spread like tolotolo.. Idiota! See her face like felele ball when fall for fire.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
BigYash:
And if he didn't meet you a virgin, you should just shut your dirty mouth .. You can go to hell ,after all what do you have to offer him? Them wan help your life ,you still wan dey spread like tolotolo.. Idiota! See her face like felele ball when fall for fire.. undecided
Eyahhh... E pain am.
This your tears get sugar inside am
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by marlow1962(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Who cun loose?
Na the man loose, never.

1 Like

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
marlow1962:
Who cun loose?
Him. grin
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by marlow1962(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:

Him. grin
Never, em no loose.
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
marlow1962:

Never, em no loose.
Maybe I should give you a bigger basin to weep into?
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
toujurs:

What is good for the goosse is also good for the gander, u can't eat your cake and have it. If you are a patroniser of prostitutes there's no way u expect a woman that's not an hooker to marry u sir, na 50/50
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What is good for the goosse is also good for the gander, I can't eat your cake and have it. If you are a patroniser of prostitutes there's no way u expect a woman that's not an hooker to marry u sir, na 50/50
You bother yourself my dear.
Let them keep crying. I love it. I love it all.
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kollins11:

an overly bittered soul don drop quote

2 Likes

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Chee59(f): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Drop your tears inside here, losers

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:

You bother yourself my dear.
Let them keep crying. I love it. I love it all.
No mind dem, u no wan marry retirement olosho but their dick don already retire, na so one useless married man, carry HIV give him innocent wife dem don die leave two children. Useless men wey their prick no wan dey one place. Na dem make girls dey do ashawo so now they are crying, una go cry tire.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by headbasher96(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
So long as she is a virgin bawasa
Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by BigYash: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:

Eyahhh... E pain am.
This your tears get sugar inside am
Why e go pain me? grin I no be loser like you nau.. grin I am only saying na virgin girl get that right,and not loser/damaged intimacy gadget like you. Loser like you deserve even worst men. I hope you get the message now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls by Nicepoker(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Call it off and marry yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DID YOU KNOW: These Are Some Interesting Facts About Females? / (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) / Man Exposes Lady Who Offered Her Virginity To Him For Free On His Birthday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.