Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great (904 Views)

Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maynman:

Mad man, "Satan" is a title not a person, basic Hebrew word.

I made it clear to you that you have nothing new to bring to the table...
"Satan is a title..." is that where the definition stops, or that's the delusion you chose and believed?
Nairaland is really funny this month πŸ˜‚

After rambling along the same line for the word God, you've decided to continue with the word Satan...

My reply remains the same, grab a Hebrew/Greek Dictionary, get the meaning of these words ώÒţÒn/Satanas and drop the screenshot as usual (you'll probably shy away as you did last time πŸ˜‚)

Your delusion of thinking satan is a character is a result of Christian indoctrination.

We just starting.

You are just starting...? Boy I was done with you already πŸ˜‚

Let's not forget that this is coming from a person that says Google does not provide information πŸ˜‚
But Google is a search engine, so what exactly are we searching for on this search engine if we aren't searching for info... πŸ˜‚

Damn bro, fix your English language first, and probably your IQ too.

Proceeding to call Christians Slave (of Yahweh) as an insult... Not knowing that that's exactly what we call ourselves and what we are with/without you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

I tried to give you the best answer to a FOOL (that you are), but your replies just keep getting more hilarious.

Run along doggy, always hanging around Religious section for years now but you haven't been able to convince anyone that God doesn't exist... Yet you want to "start" with me lol. 🀣
I've said there's no bones here for you.

Keyboard warrior πŸ˜‚ (why don't you send me a mail, get my WhatsApp number and make your points in a video call?)

8 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

"Satan is a title..." is that where the definition stops, or that's the delusion you chose and believed?
Nairaland is really funny this month πŸ˜‚

After rambling along the same line for the word God, you've decided to continue with the word Satan...

My reply remains the same, grab a Hebrew/Greek Dictionary, get the meaning of these words ώÒţÒn/Satanas and drop the screenshot as usual (you'll probably shy away as you did last time πŸ˜‚)

You are just starting...? Boy I was done with you already πŸ˜‚

Let's not forget that this is coming from a person that says Google does not provide information πŸ˜‚
But Google is a search engine, so what exactly are we searching for on this search engine if we aren't searching for info... πŸ˜‚

Damn bro, fix your English language first, and probably your IQ too.

Proceeding to call Christians Slave (of Yahweh) as an insult... Not knowing that that's exactly what we call ourselves and what we are with/without you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Slave you said nothing but long jargons.

I am not trying to convince anyone that the word "god" exist, just to point out SLAVES like you in delusion.

We have different search engines, you get information from Internet, barren thing.

You made a long rambling with no substance, just talking.
I told you, we just starting.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

And in the dictionary you read says one can talk to Satan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

You are EMPTY.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

)
Slave, you know why I have fun doing this, that's because the Truth is Unbelievable.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

I also made it clear to you that you are EMPTY. And that your Barreness will be exposed.

Still waiting for you to bring dictionary where elohim is "God".

The El in israEl is who?
Yahweh slave πŸ˜‚

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

I

?)
Yahweh slave, I am glad you are proud of your Jewish chains ⛓️.

We are just starting, AnAbnormalHuman, you will get enough screenshot grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

How wise do you sound?

Did I ever imply that I'm not interested in religion?
The fact that I'm not interested in your organization means I'm not interested in religion? πŸ˜‚

Enough of the argument man. I'm outta here. I made my point and I can't take it back sorry.

You're wrong about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that's all! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're wrong about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that's all! wink

Okay.
Just the same way Jehovah's Witnesses are wrong about every Church group.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

Church group.
Hope you know church means Circus LITERALLY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiJGPRHkjgI
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

Okay.
Just the same way Jehovah's Witnesses are wrong about every Church group.
That's what i want us to establish using the scriptures but it's obvious you just talk without considering what is written in God's word! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maynman:

Hope you know church means Circus LITERALLY.

Is that the meaning of the word or the origin of the word?

It's kinda sad that I gave you just one hit and you spent half an hour trying to redeem yourself...

And how the hell does the pope affect me? Am I Catholic?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's what i want us to establish using the scriptures but it's obvious you just talk without considering what is written in God's word! wink

You know, it's easier to argue when both parties are open to taking corrections (or at least accepting any Truth that is presented).

I know your style, you don't posses that quality. Else I would open the Bible with you for the next 3 hrs.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

Is that the meaning of the word or the origin of the word?

It's kinda sad that I gave you just one hit and you spent half an hour trying to redeem yourself...

And how the hell does the pope affect me? Am I Catholic?
Shut up ignorant Yahweh slave, I am not empty like you.
https://www.infoplease.com/brewers/search/Church
https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/sbd/c/church.html

Your Barreness will be exposed, keep talking Grammar.

I'm still waiting for you to post the dictionary where elohim is "god".
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maynman:

Shut up ignorant Yahweh slave, I am not empty like you.
https://www.infoplease.com/brewers/search/Church

Your Barreness will be exposed, keep talking Grammar.

Before you start being too stupid, what's the meaning of Sunday? (using this your irrelevant logic)

I knew your English skills will lead to big problems one day, where exactly did I say Elohim is god?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

Before you start being too stupid, what's the meaning of Sunday? (using this your irrelevant logic)
Yahweh slave that is in love with his chains.

What's the origin of the books you base your life on?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

I knew your English skills will lead to big problems one day, where exactly did I say Elohim is god?
Keep talking Grammar, I'm still waiting for you to post the dictionary link.
EMPTY vessel.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maynman:

Yahweh slave that is in love with his chains.

What's the origin of the books you base your life on?

Hah you couldn't answer the question based on your useless logic?
What is the meaning of Sunday? πŸ˜‚

We should walk around defining more words using this your mindset πŸ˜‚

Maynman:

Keep talking Grammar, I'm still waiting for you to post the dictionary link.
EMPTY vessel.

You skipped the second question without answering... Where exactly did I say Elohim means god? πŸ˜‚

I thought you were finally going to make a good point at last.
You should really find another spot to argue doggy, hitting me with your rehearsed and pre-practiced attack lines? πŸ˜‚
Keyboard warrior. I've told you to mail me, get my WhatsApp number and make your points in a video call.
I also wonder if you have an explanation for why you were busy liking your own posts with your alternate accounts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

Hah you couldn't answer the question based on your useless logic?
What is the meaning of Sunday? πŸ˜‚

We should walk around defining more words using this your mindset πŸ˜‚

You skipped the second question without answering... Where exactly did I say Elohim means god? πŸ˜‚

I thought you were finally going to make a good point at last.
You should really find another spot to argue doggy, hitting me with your rehearsed and pre-practiced attack lines? πŸ˜‚
Keyboard warrior. I've told you to mail me, get my WhatsApp number and make your points in a video call.
I also wonder if you have an explanation for why you were busy liking your own posts with your alternate accounts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are only deceiving yourself, your BARRENESS IS EXPOSED.

I'm still waiting for you to post the dictionary links.

Too many emojis gave it up, slave πŸ˜‰
https://bible-history.com/faussets/c/church/

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maynman:

I'm still waiting for you to post the dictionary links.

Too many emojis gave it up, slave πŸ˜‰
https://bible-history.com/faussets/c/church/

Oh you've quit saying that I said, β€œElohim is god”?

The person that wants to expose my barrenness can't even spell the word "Barrenness". πŸ˜‚
Broo! The education system has failed you πŸ˜‚

I've already said, whenever you have valid points, send me a mail. And we'll see face-to-face on WhatsApp
Agba keyboard warrior.

First you present a half-baked definition of a word.
Then you refuse to open a dictionary and grab the meaning for us to see.
Next you make a post and turn back to like your own post using different clown 🀑 clone accounts.
Now you're using the origin of a word as it's definition.
(Bonus point: you said information can't be found on Google, but can be found on the internet)

I told you to work on your IQ and English language skills.
I'll reply you whenever next you have a better point.

Funny boy πŸ˜‚

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2023

AnAbnormalHuman:

Oh you've quit saying that I said, β€œElohim is god”?

The person that wants to expose my barrenness can't even spell the word "Barrenness". πŸ˜‚
Broo! The education system has failed you πŸ˜‚

I've already said, whenever you have valid points, send me a mail. And we'll see face-to-face on WhatsApp
Agba keyboard warrior.

First you present a half-baked definition of a word.
Then you refuse to open a dictionary and grab the meaning for us to see.
Next you make a post and turn back to like your own post using different clown 🀑 clone accounts.
Now you're using the origin of a word as it's definition.
(Bonus point: you said information can't be found on Google, but can be found on the internet)

I told you to work on your IQ and English language skills.
I'll reply you whenever next you have a better point.

Funny boy πŸ˜‚

Chain loving Jewish slave, in your local dialect which words have lost their meaning? πŸ˜‰
How won't you be a slave when you are reading and believing other people's god written in another language and after the brainwashing you are now attributing it to your language.
Yahweh is not Olorun
Esu is not Devil/Satan.

No matter how you Tighten your own chains, I'll undo it.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

You know, it's easier to argue when both parties are open to taking corrections (or at least accepting any Truth that is presented).
I know your style, you don't posses that quality. Else I would open the Bible with you for the next 3 hrs.

You that you don't even know what to quote! grin

Ọmọ you're free to run away but mind you we are fully competent and completely equiped to handle the Bible with efficacy so neither you nor all your pastors put together can withstand Jehovah's Witnesses in scriptural debates. Isaiah 54:17

Farewell! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You that you don't even know what to quote! grin

Ọmọ you're free to run away but mind you we are fully competent and completely equiped to handle the Bible with efficacy so neither you nor all your pastors put together can withstand Jehovah's Witnesses in scriptural debates. Isaiah 54:17

Farewell! wink

Haha, you've forgotten me so quickly.
I wish I had your time.

Again, yh farewell.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

Haha, you've forgotten me so quickly.
I wish I had your time.
Again, yh farewell.
Forgot who?

Ask about Jehovah's Witnesses anywhere there is no Churchgoer on this forum that doesn't bow before Jehovah's Witnesses when it comes to scriptural debates.
The worst you people can do is to run away when you can't quote God's word to back what you're saying! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Forgot who?

Ask about Jehovah's Witnesses anywhere there is no Churchgoer on this forum that doesn't bow before Jehovah's Witnesses when it comes to scriptural debates.
The worst you people can do is to run away when you can't quote God's word to back what you're saying! smiley

You know I've read a lot of y'all's backstory on this thread.

No one bows to you brother, you only
1. Divert from questions and points that are being made.
2. Re-explain scriptures to suit your taste.
3. Boast about your organization when people are trying to discuss something more important.
4. Categorize every other person as wrong before listening.
5. Exude an aura of pride that makes it irritating for people to continue a normal discussion
6. Claim that people's God is different from yours whenever you lack something substantial to use and counter their points.
7. Market your organization in the middle of a discussion.
8. Quote your organization, instead of the Bible.
9. Ask people not to ever communicate with you again after they make a valid point.
10. Ignore the parts you can't explain properly until later (or never).

Yep that's it.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

You know I've read a lot of y'all's backstory on this thread.

No one bows to you brother, you only
1. Divert from questions and points that are being made.
2. Re-explain scriptures to suit your taste.
3. Boast about your organization when people are trying to discuss something more important.
4. Categorize every other person as wrong before listening.
5. Exude an aura of pride that makes it irritating for people to continue a normal discussion
6. Claim that people's God is different from yours whenever you lack something substantial to use and counter their points.
7. Market your organization in the middle of a discussion.
8. Quote your organization, instead of the Bible.
9. Ask people not to ever communicate with you again after they make a valid point.
10. Ignore the parts you can't explain properly until later (or never).

Yep that's it.

YES!

Because the Bible was written by JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES so everything in it can only be applied to one organization: Jehovah's Witnesses.

If you want to prove me wrong name your religion and apply what your religion practice the same way i am doing with Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES!

Because the Bible was written by JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES so everything in it can only be applied to one organization: Jehovah's Witnesses.

If you want to prove me wrong name your religion and apply what your religion practice the same way i am doing with Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

I don't want to prove you wrong.
I just want to end this (literally, here's my last reply on this).

I'm glad you accepted all the charges I filed against you.
Now,
1. The Bible was written by Jehovah's witnesses, not an organization called "Jehovah's Witnesses" .
2. Calling yourselves Jehovah's Witnesses doesn't make you a witness of Jehovah.
If it is by words and naming names, then I'm the President's Uncle.
3. My religion remains Christianity and yes, I practice and try to be like Christ...
I dunno who re-categorized religion into Jehovah's Witnesses and Winners Chapelists and Mountain Of Fire-lites and every other thing you consider as a religion.

By the way, face it, the only thing that's making you consistent in your organization is that zeal that you inherited from your Islamic days.
Nothing too special about the organization, I've seen y'all, especially janosky insulting people so openly, unlike Jesus (Jesus said that whoever calls his brother a fool is in danger of hell)
I've seen a JW outside this forum have a boyfriend.
I've seen JWs (top leaders) sexu@lly harassing fellow members and the other leaders cover up the case, up to the point of lying in court.

So yh, there's nothing special about you obeying your organization's orders.
It's brand loyalty β€” just as you were loyal to Allah for a while.

I know, maybe I've slightly triggered you and you'll probably respond with some prideful statement that bypasses the points I've made.

So here's my main point.
I was just replying sandman2022, I didn't ask to learn any extra stuff about y'all. So you shouldn't have mentioned me unnecessarily (and marketed your organization to me).

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Maynman: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:

. My religion remains Christianity and yes, I practice and try to be like Christ...
I dunno who re-categorized religion into Jehovah's Witnesses and Winners Chapelists and Mountain Of Fire-lites and every other thing you consider as a religion.

By the way, face it, the only thing that's making you consistent in your organization is that zeal that you inherited from your Islamic days.
Nothing too special about the organization, I've seen y'all, especially janosky insulting people so openly, unlike Jesus (Jesus said that whoever calls his brother a fool is in danger of hell)
Fool, you guys were warned of Chrestians.
Look up, chrΔ“matisai, look up Chrestians, connect the Dot.

If at all, Messiah will be Translated to the Anointed never as "Christ".

Acts11:26
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they aassembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were WARNED OF CHRESTIANS first in Antioch.

Doesn't it make much sense, what were they teaching them? AnAbnormalHuman

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by AnAbnormalHuman: 12:45am On Oct 07, 2023
The keyboard warrior has cried so much that his post got banned πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great by Mayntheemaynn: 12:50am On Oct 07, 2023
AnAbnormalHuman:
The keyboard warrior has cried so much that his post got banned πŸ˜‚
We just starting. You'll Learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Prayer For Nigeria / Pls Read / Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.