Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State (2839 Views)

Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. / Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Image123:
nzogbu nzogbu politics don hit Atiku face.

Have you collected yours yet?

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Image123(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Have you collected yours yet?

This kind of info is usually on ipob and LP WhatsApp groups for their members to get some shishi and still vote for LP. Normal people are not aware.
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by FreedomfromtheT: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
yomi961:
There are two parties at the end of the day in the election: the PDP and the APC. Who doesn't know should better do. The APC is known, they are thieves, idiots, we have only one other alternative. Any person standing elsewhere is a saboteur to our aspiration.

"Let me tell you after Atiku Abubakar, the next President will come from South-East Nigeria. That is the gospel truth. You must win in Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Plateau, ....should I continue? Kogi, before you can be President of Nigeria.

"My brother, don't be annoyed. There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....
Perhaps you forgot that former president Goodluck Jonathan became president in 2011 without winning Northeast and Northwest. We should not also forget that the 2023 presidential election is a three horse race. All the three major candidates have their areas of strength and weakness. There is likely to be a runoff between two leading contenders. If is happens to be between Atiku and Obi, the quest for Southern presidency will be at the forefront. The Middle Belt will likely support Peter Obi together was they have endorsed him together withthe entire South. By the grace of God, Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by GHOSTTALK: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
yomi961:
There are two parties at the end of the day in the election: the PDP and the APC. Who doesn't know should better do. The APC is known, they are thieves, idiots, we have only one other alternative. Any person standing elsewhere is a saboteur to our aspiration.

"Let me tell you after Atiku Abubakar, the next President will come from South-East Nigeria. That is the gospel truth. You must win in Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Plateau, ....should I continue? Kogi, before you can be President of Nigeria.

"My brother, don't be annoyed. There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....
well said and I agree but that doesn't put the fact away that obi is the best candidate among the three.. he may not have capacity or a solid structure to win... But never say never... It's ok to fight for what we think is right despite the odds against us... If it doesn't work at least we fought.. it's a good try...
Atiku is a good alternative who probably the assembly and governors will respect... He also has a solid experience... Believe me it's a win win for the obidient movement... The only name we have submitted to God it's tinubu... I don't know if nigeria will survive him..
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Image123:

This kind of info is usually on ipob and LP WhatsApp groups for their members to get some shishi and still vote for LP. Normal people are not aware.

Urchin answer me.

Have you collected Ewedu for today?

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Image123(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Urchin answer me.

Ask on AriseTV where they are currently dealing with your ogas there vawulently. Your education appears to be a waste as you don't even know the meaning of the words you throw around. Share it to 7 groups quickly.
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Image123:

Ask on AriseTV where they are currently dealing with your ogas there vawulently. Your education appears to be a waste as you don't even know the meaning of the words you throw around. Share it to 7 groups quickly.

You seem angry.

I can see the anger in your write up.

But that doesn't stop me from caring for an urchin like you.

It's past 6pm o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by fortunez1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
This was just a town hall meeting PerioD
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by faceland: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
frank14011991:
ATIKU only needs to share kerosene and they will vote for him

20 litter kero is one month minimum wage salary (filling station price under Buhari).
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
West1side:
Like you had any IQ in the first place, you are Ipob Igbo n Ikpeazu paid your mother N500 to birth lunatics like you so you can come online n talk trash.

OPC terrorist have you collected your Ewedu for today?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by 1Dray(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
yomi961:
say that again without crying.

You seem the one in tears here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Pclemenza: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
yomi961:

Save this lengthy post for election. Elections will come and votes will be casted, it will come and go. Save your long talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by chiefolododo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gucciblog:
What is this?

Naming ceremony or birthday party?
I guess funeral of a very wicked man
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Lamasta(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
They are all Obidient o Maikano don't stress yourself
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by perez100: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
The few people that came were there because of those Anambra politicians contesting various positions and not because of Atiku
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Emeraldicon(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nice one.

I am really pitying Atiku because he has consistently sought for this presidency which is looking like he won't still get.

For your DStv or CCTV installation kindly call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by DesChyko: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
West1side:
Madman how did APC now got all the vote

Is sense far from you? Is there any party that didn't get votes in the picture you shared?

An election in which APC featured Andy Uba (fmr state governor and senator) yet finished third and you're saying what? Ode
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Acidosis(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
LMAO grin grin

This one will not enter front page, na Labour Party be una problem grin

The truth is that everybody is tired of campaign rallies. There are no issues at all as far as PO's popularity is concerned. Many of his supporters are working class, educated folks. Many of them will not attend any rally even for 20K. What is more important is getting their PVCs and ensuring that their votes count.

For 50K, I will not attend any rally but my vote will count for PO. Signed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW Obasanjo Make Military Coup Impossible (photos) / Would Things Have Been Different in Nigeria if We Had A Principal Ethnic Group? / Okun (yoruba Peaple Of Kogi State) True Position.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.