Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Mother Teams Up With Son To Deny Secondary School Girls Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Teams Up With Son To Deny Secondary School Girls Pregnancy (433 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Teams Up With Son To Deny Secondary School Girls Pregnancy by Oldnairalanderb: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Moment when mother was seen joining her son to deny a secondary school girls pregnancy after the girls mother took her to them.

Please listen to the boys mother and how she tries to defend her son from the crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZstocpwOP0c

Re: Mother Teams Up With Son To Deny Secondary School Girls Pregnancy by Oldnairalanderb: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: Mother Teams Up With Son To Deny Secondary School Girls Pregnancy by GboyegaD(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
The guy's mom is irritating. What is "pikin wey never train me finish?" If your son choose to lick hot soup when e never reach him turn, e should be ready to bear the consequence.
As for the mother of the lady, she can't just come drop her daughter for someone else to look after her. At this point, beating her is not the solution.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Teams Up With Son To Deny Secondary School Girls Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Serves the stupid girl right. You wan spoil person pikin future because you refuse to close your dirty legs... Except the guy rape you then you have no right to bring one yeye pregnancy to his family house
Re: Mother Teams Up With Son To Deny Secondary School Girls Pregnancy by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin
End of the tunnel mothers grin
Re: Mother Teams Up With Son To Deny Secondary School Girls Pregnancy by Mindlog: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves the stupid girl right. You wan spoil person pikin future because you refuse to close your dirty legs... Except the guy rape you then you have no right to bring one yeye pregnancy to his family house

What of the guy who refused to zip up and about to be a father? That pregnancy you dey call yeye now, tomorrow when the child have grown, you go use the same mouth to talk say thiis same guy deserves to be in his child's life, that the mother has poisoned the child's mind against the father that even rejected the pregnancy.

DNA testing should ascertain paternity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Teams Up With Son To Deny Secondary School Girls Pregnancy by ibkayee(f): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
They could just take a prenatal DNA paternity test to determine if the boy is the father, no?

Antimarraige:
'Dirty legs' but the boy had no issue crawling on top of her like a crab. As if the girl forced him

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With This Troublesome Aged Man In A Bank Queue / TURN ROYAL Q INTO A FAMILY BUSINESS & EARN IN DOLLARS DAILY, WITH NO REFERALS / Urgent Financial Support Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.