Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How Is Payment On Delivery Done For Customer In Far Distance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is Payment On Delivery Done For Customer In Far Distance (261 Views)

Stop Wasting Your Money, Now Is Payment After Winning / Female Barber In Underwear Twerks For Customer While Barbing (photos) / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Payment On Delivery Done For Customer In Far Distance by Marvfem: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gooday everyone,pls how is payment on delivery done for customer in far distance, from Lagos to Port Harcourt,i will be using a logistics company ,I told him that once the goods get to him he should transfer the money to me,pls is that possible. Am also thinking maybe he should pay to the logistics company then will send the money to me.i don't just know how to go about it plssss, anyone who has done this type of transaction should pls help me.....
Re: How Is Payment On Delivery Done For Customer In Far Distance by enumerica: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Try GIG, call or get to the office and narrate your plan for the company to receive your money (specify the amount) and make bank transfer to your bank.
Re: How Is Payment On Delivery Done For Customer In Far Distance by Nazgul: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Marvfem:
Gooday everyone,pls how is payment on delivery done for customer in far distance, from Lagos to Port Harcourt,i will be using a logistics company ,I told him that once the goods get to him he should transfer the money to me,pls is that possible. Am also thinking maybe he should pay to the logistics company then will send the money to me.i don't just know how to go about it plssss, anyone who has done this type of transaction should pls help me.....
To save yourself from unnecessary stress, and depression, I'll highly recommend that you focus on customers within your state (PH) for now.

The disadvantage of this waybill stuff you want to do is that Nigerians are crafty and look for the slightest means to scam you.

If you pay a logistics company to send the goods to the customer in lagos, he can change his mind once the goods get delivered to him, under the guise of the goods isn't actually what he wanted. This crafty strategy would leave you in a hopeless situation because you'll have to spend another money to move the goods back to your base in PH.

So in a bid to get rid of the goods, you would find yourself accepting the ridiculous amount he would offer, because at that point, he knows you want to sell it at all cost, and with the delivery guy hurrying you that he wants to leave, you might have no choice than to accept and sell at a loss...

So like I stated earlier, focus on reaching out to customers in your base (PH) meet them one on one, if they like the goods, transaction takes place and you'll go home smiling.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Payment On Delivery Done For Customer In Far Distance by enumerica: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
You can use escrow service on nairaland provide both parties are members here. This allows you to send your goods to a buyer while he must have already deposited the agreed amount to one of popular members here on nairaland. Who will only release the money to you provided the buyer confirmed he or she has received the goods. In the order hand, if the buyer is not satisfied with the goods, he returns it to the seller and the seller will inform the third party to refund his money.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Experiences Meeting With A Celebrity? / Please Advise Me / Understanding Demand And Supply In Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.