Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

UK Influencer Breaks Silence Over Affair With DJ Cuppy’s Fiance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UK Influencer Breaks Silence Over Affair With DJ Cuppy’s Fiance (606 Views)

Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Influencer Breaks Silence Over Affair With DJ Cuppy’s Fiance by ExclusiveBet: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
UK influencer, Fiona Michelle, breaks silence days following the backlash that trailed her romantic relationship with Ryan Taylor before he proposed to DJ Cuppy.

UK influencer breaks silence over affair with DJ Cuppy's fiance (Video)
It would be recalled that some days ago, the internet was flooded with romantic moments between the influencer and DJ Cuppy’s boxer fiance.

Fiona Michelle who has since been quiet about the backlash that trailed her social media pages finally speaks on the relationship saga.

Re: UK Influencer Breaks Silence Over Affair With DJ Cuppy’s Fiance by MacDani(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2022

Re: UK Influencer Breaks Silence Over Affair With DJ Cuppy’s Fiance by meobizy(f): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Cuppy should look better than a pepper seller if she wants these boys to give her undivided attention. I’m shocked that her father’s money isn’t helping her ministry.

(1) (Reply)

Chuddy K Loses Wife To Cancer / Problematic! Tacha Shows Off Her 'giving' Body In New Video / Tonto, Apologize To My Wife And I Within 24 Hours Or Face… – Churchill Lawyers U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.