Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma (47618 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2022
The girl no even fine, see her neck like that of ostrich

When your babe starts replying you with " whatever" or "Na you sabi" your relationship data is remaining 2MB be dat

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by xpressionx(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2022
U dey grab nyash for just engagement

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by pretydiva(f): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing. Congratulations to them. I pray the union last
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Once he broke she go show am shege ,no be Igbo woman ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Pathfinder2090: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Simp

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by stillme231: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Kneeling down to engage a lady is so demeaning, this Christians and their weird ways of demeaning their men ehn kai. That’s how they went and borrowed the foreign idea of monogamy and introduced it into their religion.
u can tell ur wife to buy a goat n come n propose to you, u re not the judge to decide how people will live their lives. any small thing Christian, u can become an herbalist, who cares

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by stillme231: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
SIMPS will never learn
as if u re better off
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by chikason22(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'd rather not say what's on my mind.
I know what you want to say. But I will rather not say it too. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by MufasaLion: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2022
stillme231:
u ve nothing but useless things on ur mind, so shut up

This you?

You're a failure in life at your age and can never be in my league! Be glad I even responded to you. Goodbye!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by stillme231: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2022
fabiano09:
d way una dey talk ,na sand sand full una brain..
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by CSTRR: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2022
EmekaBlue:
I like her hot legs
Me too.

Legs are very important to me.

I can't date a girl without exquisite feminine legs.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by edungene7: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2022
hope it doesn't end in fraud

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by oonyeoma50: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2022
cool

Hope they went for HIV/AIDS tests.
If you know you know cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by stillme231: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

This you?

You're a failure in life at your age and can never be in my league! Be glad I even responded to you. Goodbye!
to hell with u n ur yeye league, see failure they call another persn failure. be glad I mentioned u. Bye

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by chikason22(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
SIMPS will never learn
Omo been an urchín is even worst you know undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Kneeling down to engage a lady is so demeaning, this Christians and their weird ways of demeaning their men ehn kai. That’s how they went and borrowed the foreign idea of monogamy and introduced it into their religion.
I support you on this.
It's only BLACK AFRICANS that use the English Language as a measure of Intelligence, brilliance and capacity. Someone's language oo.
The Brainwashing effects on a Black man is usually long lasting. Others get liberated quickly.

Japanese in the USA teach their kids Japanese
Chinese do the same
Filipinos oh! Do that very well
Mexicans are the best.

But when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanaians, Cameroonians you will weep.
Only Tanazanians do well.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by TheChameleon: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

This you?

Come on...be nice.

But mehnnn that was an uppercut. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Franzinni: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Something wey you done knack Taya ... This is why marriages fail ... Becasue everyone is acting ...

What does even going on one knee mean if not the foolishness and sheepishness of people.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Solofresh2: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Even the religion is from the foreigners

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by DMerciful(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2022
It needs to be planned. Those guys that did not plan theirs but decided to surprise their gfs received slaps and rejection
Jozilinn:
Planned engagement for social media grin grin grin just look at their choice of dressing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by capricornlady: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Jozilinn:
Planned engagement for social media grin grin grin just look at their choice of dressing grin grin grin
Nothing planned here...Seems you don't know some couples/lovers plan date nights & outfits color for every date night. It was possibly a dinner night with dress color code being WHITE, guests were also dressed in white. When you experience true love, you won't know when you'll enjoy wearing matching outfits or colors with your partner.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by VinnyBaba: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

This you?

Kai, una bad o. shocked

How u guys dig out pple's past like dis? cheesy
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Roboto11: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Make i no lie, I no watch BBN.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by TheChameleon: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2022
fabiano09:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Corrinthians:
This dude gives me joy. cheesy
just like I give you my body kiss
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Kajaard: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
The girl no even fine, see her neck like that of ostrich

When your babe starts replying you with " whatever" or "Na you sabi" your relationship data is remaining 2MB be dat

Was this really necessary? Why are you Nigerians so hateful and envious like this?

You just cannot ignore the thread or at least just say congratulations and then fvck off in peace?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Alusiizizi(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Kajaard:

Was this really necessary? Why are you Nigerians do hateful and envious like this?

You just cannot ignore the thread or at least just say congratulations and then fvck off in peace?
the girl no fine. If you wan die because of the comment, please go ahead and do so
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by tbambam: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhjr-puOJtQ

Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma

https://instagram.com/stories/callme_frodd/2994082568716024844?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Another comrade has fallen for the trap!!! I wish you the best in your marriage though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO) / Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.