Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma (47619 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Cravemore: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
sharp....dey play wink
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by merits(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Kneeling down to engage a lady is so demeaning, this Christians and their weird ways of demeaning their men ehn kai. That’s how they went and borrowed the foreign idea of monogamy and introduced it into their religion.

No be lie.sometimes I even think whether they know what they are doing.They make the religion as no direction everyone just do what they like without caution from their so called leaders
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by jojothaiv(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'd rather not say what's on my mind.
Lolz!
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by KennethEnyi(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Make him change that him useless FRODD name sha
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by joshuaidibia(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jozilinn:
U need sense, what is bad in what I said up there,Mr know it all...you better know how to talk to people... you sound too proud as well... like seriously do you have to insult someone to make your points known? could have just ignored you but I am soooo open-minded.

Nah, you're not open minded. You sound pained. It's an open forum. If you need someone to ignore you then don't talk trash. Same way u couldn't ignore me cos I said what you didn't like, same way I couldn't ignore you cos you sounded like an underage kid which I'm sure you are. You jumped into conclusion like an idiot, and now you're calling me proud like you know how someone that's proud sounds like. SMH, I hate engaging in arguements with feeble minded fellows like you. You don't worth my time. Reply me all you can, this is the last you'll get from me. Peanut brain
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Jozilinn: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Nah, you're not open minded. You sound pained. It's an open forum. If you need someone to ignore you then don't talk trash. Same way u couldn't ignore me cos I said what you didn't like, same way I couldn't ignore you cos you sounded like an underage kid which I'm sure you are. You jumped into conclusion like an idiot, and now you're calling me proud like you know how someone that's proud sounds like. SMH, I hate engaging in arguements with feeble minded fellows like you. You don't worth my time. Reply me all you can, this is the last you'll get from me. Peanut brain
if you're the man in the wedding pictures I saw in your profile,then you really need serious prayers...go and learn how to talk,age doesn't guarantee wisdom,a lot of elders are learning from kids just as kids learn from elders...and don't try to make others feel bad in other to prove yourself... don't expect my mentions again I decided to be cool when I checked your profile it explains one thing and one thing alone... you are a very proud person,and feel you are always right bye
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Vincent2000(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Asake Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fîght Broke Out, Filled More Than It Capacity and have left a bunch of people in an alley in the freezing cold.

It’s Not Asake’s fault at all, it was more people who didn’t have tickets turned up with fake tickets… here is a video of everything that happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4-HKnMNdOs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts / CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.