Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma (47602 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by 07kjb: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Mitsurugi:
With the talents and hunger this guy showed on BBN that year, I thought he'd either be a known face in cinema movies, a settled stand up comedian or both by now. He's not as visible as I thought. Well maybe it's me... or he got a good 9 to 5.

Anyway congrats to you Frodd. May this photoshoot not be more memorable than your wedding.

U don't know the type of guys FRODD ROLLS WITH
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2022
milmer:
Clean girl
Nyashh go still smell smiley

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Boomboost(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2022
MzErica:
This guy was a pussy boy that year. The fool was crying on international TV because of one lame hoe. Once a simp always a simp, I expect him to get cheated on.

Yeah. Dude never mature.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by favour32(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2022
Na SimPLE guy dey kneel down dey propose, say;
"I wan carry all ya wahala for life,I beg."

While correct guy go sit down for chair comfortably with ring,
say;
"Congratulations!
You need am!"

Wey
PETE EDOCHIE SEF?
COME TREAT THIS BOY F√¢K UP.

If you know say na you wan carry load as a guy,nor ever try am kneel down propose.
Our great great grand fathers nor try am,why weak men dey run am for Africa?

Anyway,
congratulations to the SIMple guy.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Alpharey: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Is that why they are putting on their Christmas clothes on December 16th?

Everyday is a Christmas day. If you know, you know grin
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by ogwumgbe: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Kneeling down to engage a lady is so demeaning, this Christians and their weird ways of demeaning their men ehn kai. That’s how they went and borrowed the foreign idea of monogamy and introduced it into their religion.

Women are meant to be adored and treated with respect, you call such men simps, it takes a simp to stay in a relationship with a woman, and only simps would be respected by women and only then can control women as if they are under their spell, if you don't want divorce tomorrow, learn how to be a very good simp,
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Alpharey: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
But make him change that him mumu name frodd abi na fraud

Not his real name sha

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Alpharey: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2022
Kneeling down to propose? Not my thing
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Mitsurugi(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2022
07kjb:

U don't know the type of guys FRODD ROLLS WITH

Is that sustainable? Rolling with peops is different from establishing one's self and standing firm, at least he's talented. The arm of flesh will fail one day o. Abi e never do you before? Oh well.... whatever works for him.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Winsome77(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Please a well confidential female sharwama and small chops maker needed in Ibadan along soka,felele,sanyo to get in touch with my maxi now on 07041949202…
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by assholemods: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Wow... Marriage is a beautiful thing...

When you enta you go know say na rubbish, totally unnecessary.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Otunbakayce: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Kneeling down to engage a lady is so demeaning, this Christians and their weird ways of demeaning their men ehn kai. That’s how they went and borrowed the foreign idea of monogamy and introduced it into their religion.
Orie ti Daru!
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by TheChameleon: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Jealous bigot

Guilty conscience dey worry you. Read my comment again. Where is the bigotry? angry
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Emeka71(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Sucre6:
And the simp kneels down, I proposed to my girl sitting comfortably in a cinema, sipping Amarula, with my friends taking pictures, she was overjoyed, kneeling down to propose is the highest form of simping sad
You're right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by joshuaidibia(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Jozilinn:
Planned engagement for social media grin grin grin just look at their choice of dressing grin grin grin

There are ALL WHITE parties going on now in ever corner of the country. Abuja did theirs few days ago. This might be one or something else. Sometimes lovers dress the same for outing, but you won't know these cos you're probably a teenager typing from the comfort of his parents house.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by BRATISLAVA: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:

You want to own and control her for the rest of your married life, but a ten second kneel will demean you for a lifetime.

Tradition indeed. You want tradition to own and oppress women, meanwhile it has benefited you nothing, except to wear your animal skins and howl that you're traditional men. Meanwhile, monogamous men who knelt made and are making the world you exist in.

What has your local idea of standing benefit you?
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Abdhool(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2022
His proposal sounds like his name... congrats though!
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2022
They guy Sabi Handle Nyash wooo grin grin grin grin

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by purejustice36: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Mitsurugi:
With the talents and hunger this guy showed on BBN that year, I thought he'd either be a known face in cinema movies, a settled stand up comedian or both by now. He's not as visible as I thought. Well maybe it's me... or he got a good 9 to 5.

Anyway congrats to you Frodd. May this photoshoot not be more memorable than your wedding.
Life no easy as we dey see am
Frodd they inside “Flatmates series”

Which consists of : Basket mouth, Buchi, senator, Yaw, Okey bakkasi, Mac pashun, I go save, etc ..

And many more , man is trying for himself, and las las no be everybody go blow , some go just survive

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You want to own and control her for the rest of your married life, but a ten second kneel will demean you for a lifetime.

Tradition indeed. You want tradition to own and oppress women, meanwhile it has benefited you nothing, except to wear your animal skins and howl that you're traditional men. Meanwhile, monogamous men who knelt made and are making the world you exist in.

What has your local idea of standing benefit you?
Ni Kuma bana magana da karuwai koh ‘yan iska
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by meobizy(f): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2022
This boy of that year scattered that Yoruba kpekus, moved on to Nkay and now is marrying his fellow Igbo. I trust him. No ofem_manu is allowed into his household. He can kpensh them whenever he feels like.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by ogkrakkid(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Nice one brodaman �mybncwyv . Congrats.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Sucre6: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2022
arantess:

Lol, you try
The first lady I propose to was when I was driving to work: I usually drop her at her bank office

She refused because I didn't make it dramatic, said if that's the way to propose to a woman.

Well, I got married shortly after and she still single now

You the man, no time for nonsense , it's good u married almost immediately so she know she ain't your onlyyy choice, now she still single attending Shiloh every year, begging God for husband when she knowingly rejected her husband because of dramatic proposal, it's okay, lesson leanrt by her in a harsh manner grin
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by EmekaBlue(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2022
TheChameleon:

Guilty conscience dey worry you. Read my comment again. Where is the bigotry? angry
yam leg as known to some igbo girls. But this one is sweet and fresh and u know it tongue
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by danibest001: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2022
First of all, congratulations!

But should we tell me?
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by 07kjb: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Is that sustainable? Rolling with peops is different from establishing one's self and standing firm, at least he's talented. The arm of flesh will fail one day o. Abi e never do you before? Oh well.... whatever works for him.

He is rich he doesn't need to get in acting or to waste his time chasing celebrity life

The guys rolls with the CUBANAS

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by tk4radi: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by severee(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2022
the geh no even fine sef
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by ukaface(f): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2022
This Nyash wey Una dey always hold how e dey feel for Una hand sef?

Congratulations
But try not to go broke o
Cos if you do, this kain girl fit serve you breakfast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model / Fans Hail 2face Idibia On Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Mompha: Fine Boys Like Us, Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Na Money Be Fine Bobo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.